Mediumship

ivanna

No worries thanks for FB sorry you cant's relate just wondering if this fits the description of you great grandfather, whoever he is he's a direct line ascendant.

Doesnt fit with thematernal great grandfather, I dont have any form to know how my paternal great grandfather looked like.
Sorry

headincloud

Well, she was actually overweight, never used a cane, had broad features but she did tie her hair back in a bun. Died in her mid 90's. Did read a lot but wasn't introverted. Did have an armchair but never crochet & hated all pets.

Sort of, possibly, but she usually kept quiet about her feelings about people unless they were something positive.

---This sentence fits along with enjoying reading but otherwise this lady is none of those things you're describing so I've got her family position wrong.

Yah this one has me lost, she never would have fish & wasn't into financial wealth, not even especially adventurous other than in discussing reading material or keeping track of her huge family.

---Thanks for highlighting this, usually those in spirit give evidence of who they are before going on to relay a message which applies to the sitter not the communicator, seems I need to clarify that point for people. From the goldfish on this is her message which applies to you. The imagery is the same as dream symbolism which is the primary language of spirit and her message may make more sense to you if you look it up.

So, questions & suggestions: (1) what is your process for coming up with the responses? Are you looking to Tarot or meditation or a computer program or book or some other process?

---It's the mediumship process in play here which is simply mind to mind, a dis-incarnate person communicating with someone on the earth plane. They respond to a person's name and I try and decipher and document what they're showing and giving me through means such as clairaudiece (hearing), clairvoyance (seeing) and clairsentience (knowing). As for translating the clairvoyant symbols the broader the knowledge the better so it's a case of learning the symbols then homing visualization skills. Besides dream imagery sometimes I'm impressed with tarot imagery. Whatever symbolism you choose to study they will communicate through in the best way they can according to level of development. The more symbolism we learn the more accurate the translation will be, so it's all about giving them a means to work through, they'll happily work with anyone who's willing.

---I'm struggling to define a way of accurately placing the relationship to the sitter, some for example show a top hat or a chain link so I know it's a direct line ascendant, some will show holding hands indicating friend or partner some may show a wedding ring some will show shoulder to shoulder as in same generation etc which is all well and good when clairvoyant skills are bang on but because intuition is channelled through the imagination the line is very thin between the two and we can mistake an imaginative thought for an intuitive thought plus I'm very good at jumping to conclusions.

(2) Do you think it might be helpful to not refer to specific relatives (maternal grandmother etc) & be a little more in-general, such as "There's a person near you with grey hair & a cane" or something?

---Problem with that is people don't get who they are and it wastes a lot of time especially with group mediumship when speed is of the essence. There's at least 3 people around you who you're unable to recognize and can't be placed because I can't get their names or relationship to you why would you see this as helpful? Are you saying she's not who I thought she was. Vagueness I've found invariably proves unhelpful but specific details help, thanks for the suggestion though.

(3) I was hoping I'd relate but I'm not recognizing any of the people you referred to, so sorry!!!

---no need for apologies thanks for FB

headincloud

Hello headincloud,
I'd like to sit if you're still taking people. Thanks kindly. If not, that's okay. :)
You have a truly beautiful gift.

Hi flames protecting you in spirit is an average framed smartly dressed gent in a suit with a pocket watch who passed with renal failure. Possibly your maternal grandfather there's something majestic about his composure he's a very proud self assured man and social status was important. Physically his head is shiny bald with a thin boarder, his nose is broad and eyes are blue. An intellectual, professional well read man he was a great thinker and may have been a worrier too, possibly a solicitor or worked in the justice system there's an impression of wealth and he may have enjoyed tennis and walking.

The theme of his message is disguise, what we present to the world and he claims you're just about to crack it. A heartfelt need for meaning in your life may be intense and your feelings may be close to the surface but the vulnerability feels wonderful. You know you are changing but are unable to say how, there may be a feeling of missing a skin.

He's nursing a baby boy in spirit with very dark colouring, a Siamese twin he's pacified the message. Claims he lights your way and clears your path, there's encouragement to cool down, walk in his footsteps his advice and he takes his hat off to you. There may have been an incident recently where a baby had a nasty bang on the forehead after toppling off someone's lap it seems he was watching.

Flames

Hi flames protecting you in spirit is an average framed smartly dressed gent in a suit with a pocket watch who passed with renal failure. Possibly your maternal grandfather there's something majestic about his composure he's a very proud self assured man and social status was important. Physically his head is shiny bald with a thin boarder, his nose is broad and eyes are blue. An intellectual, professional well read man he was a great thinker and may have been a worrier too, possibly a solicitor or worked in the justice system there's an impression of wealth and he may have enjoyed tennis and walking.

Thank you so much for this. Your message comes at the right time. You have no idea what I've been going through, so, it's an absolute blessing to receive this. I thought my request had gotten lost in the shuffle...I dream of my maternal grandfather from time to time. He's been on my mind recently, so so strongly. I often talk to him...just because...I feel he's around. I've never met him in real life. Have only seen pictures and heard stories from my mother and my uncle. He was a Health Inspector back in Italy and a very well respected man. He was a poet, loved to read, and read, and read. Always had a matching suit and hat, and I'm told with umbrella, too. I guess you could say he was a tip top man. And he owned telescopes. He loved to look up at the stars and the moon. He was bald and eyes were blue.

The theme of his message is disguise, what we present to the world and he claims you're just about to crack it. A heartfelt need for meaning in your life may be intense and your feelings may be close to the surface but the vulnerability feels wonderful. You know you are changing but are unable to say how, there may be a feeling of missing a skin.

Well something is definitely going on. It's so intense and hard to talk about. I feel alone in it and so misunderstood. I like how you describe that - a feeling of missing a skin. I feel exposed, vulnerable, just out there, in plain sight. I have nothing to hide, but I might weird some people out with my intensity, I think, although I try to play it down most of the time, except when I'm on the forum and posting a reading, then it feels like I can let go a little and if I'm well received, I'm well received, and if I'm not, I won't be. I know that I'm changing and it's true, I'm unable to say how. I just hope and pray that I'll find my place in this world with like minded people, people I can connect with in a different way. I'm tired of the superficial although of course, even that has its place...I'm just not willing to have it dominate my life while I'm here.

He's nursing a baby boy in spirit with very dark colouring, a Siamese twin he's pacified the message. Claims he lights your way and clears your path, there's encouragement to cool down, walk in his footsteps his advice and he takes his hat off to you. There may have been an incident recently where a baby had a nasty bang on the forehead after toppling off someone's lap it seems he was watching.

He fathered 10 children, but my grandmother originally had twelve - two males died when they were very young. Twins run in the family. I'm glad to know he's around at that he lights my way and clears my path and that he's telling me to cool down. Gosh...I need to. That means the world for me to know. I can see him taking off his hat to me...Thank you. If I find out about the baby who fell, I'll write back.

celestial

I'd love to add my name to the list to see if anyone from beyond has a message I need to hear.

No worries if it takes awhile, or even if you're too tired after getting through the rest of the list, but I really think this could be helpful, so I'm hopeful. :)

SpiritFly

Can you put me on the waiting list please?

Thanks,
Spiritfly

headincloud

I'd love to add my name to the list to see if anyone from beyond has a message I need to hear.

No worries if it takes awhile, or even if you're too tired after getting through the rest of the list, but I really think this could be helpful, so I'm hopeful. :)

no worries

Jude

I'm sure your sick of me..but I wondered if you get time..I miss my Grandma Velma. I feel she has tried to send me messages in the past..I didn't realize you were a medium:) but it makes sense as all of the reading you have done for me lifts my soul!:) I understand if you can't. ..I don't want to be greedy as you have already blessed me so much!

headincloud

I'm sure your sick of me..but I wondered if you get time..I miss my Grandma Velma. I feel she has tried to send me messages in the past..I didn't realize you were a medium:) but it makes sense as all of the reading you have done for me lifts my soul!:) I understand if you can't. ..I don't want to be greedy as you have already blessed me so much!

I'm not sick of you just trying to be fair so very quickly Jude I'm aware of a lady around me since I read this a red head wearing a head scarf she's feisty and one hell of a girl. A smoker she suffered fluid on the lungs. Looking very smug she seems to be returning your message and there's a reference to chariots of fire, she's holding a torch in your direction and she wishes you know she's watching and protecting you.

Sorry it's short and sweet hoping this is right because coming in backwards I hadn't considered and it may be easier.