Mediumship

greatdane

12doggiepaws and headincloud

Very sweet of you to put me on the list, 12 doggiepaws, but I just asked a question, not for a reading, so that is one less person! :) I was just interested in headincloud's process, of trying to understand what she does and how it works for her, which she so graciously answered for me.

headincloud

I'm not certain if this is from the healing petals, but this past week the pain in my hip has eased considerably, usually I have this constant ache in my hip joint. Again thank you for relaying her message to me.

Yes it's her starchaser and while she's working hard on you she's asking you to press this issue with a firm thumb but that's not to worry you x

headincloud

Very sweet of you to put me on the list, 12 doggiepaws, but I just asked a question, not for a reading, so that is one less person! :) I was just interested in headincloud's process, of trying to understand what she does and how it works for her, which she so graciously answered for me.

Ok no worries just clocked the name up sorry

safari

hi headincloud
can i sit for a reading please if you are not full already? my initials are NM.

thanks~

aries1960

hi!! if is not too much to ask from you i would like to sit for a reading, let me know if you are not too busy, i have two areas i would need help.
Many thanks

headincloud

hi headincloud
can i sit for a reading please if you are not full already? my initials are NM.

thanks~

no problem be a while though

headincloud

hi!! if is not too much to ask from you i would like to sit for a reading, let me know if you are not too busy, i have two areas i would need help.
Many thanks

no problem pm you when it's done

aries1960

Many thanks!!! i will be waiting

headincloud

will give you more fb when I get on a computer! First of all thankyou for doing this for me.

I'd like to ask though. Do you know who that Ann lady would be to me, like my mothers mother or her mother? Etc.

I'm going to trace my family tree as soon as I get the chance!

Been meaning to do mine but haven't got round to it be really interesting. Sorry for the late reply back to this proud lady she's 4 generations back maternal side placing her around 1900 her name's Ann Baxter and she's a spiritual lady. She's referring to herself as Queen Ann whilst presenting herself as queen Victoria dressed in black. She was a widow and emotionally reserved and quite guarded but this was the result of conditioning rather than her true nature and there's a sense of a gentle message. She guides your steps wearing three peacock feathers in her hat. A prediction of a love relationship coming in at the end of spring for you which will track slowly but surely along with a green light, this lover you have a karmic tie with. She blew you a kiss with encouragement to catch it as she begins revealing her true self, she's more developed now but she suppressed her emotions denying herself love there's a wink and a quiet wickedness in her eyes. Hope this helps