Mediumship

headincloud

Hi radiant m,

There’s tremendous support coming through for you, it seems the ending of a relationship may have left you traumatised and your family in spirit have cushioned your fall they’re all fussing around you with their love and support and a promise of a new door opening to a new way of life. There’s much hope here the dark days at an end you’re moving up a level psychologically and with hindsight will see the law of attraction in action. Perhaps childhood experiences left you believing that’s all you deserved from relationships and you may have carried heavy burdens of deep unhappiness over a long distance, you’re strong as an ox.

Your paternal grandmother Rosemary takes a seat, Penny’s with her too a brown and white lap dog. She’s a big bubbly lady with white flossy hair and blue bloodshot eyes. She suffered a goitre, thyroid eye disease, a collapsed left lung and was a smoker. Extending floods of love to you and fond memories of Christmas time at Grandma’s house a heart shaped wreath dresses the white front door, a wood burner with brass safety bars stands in the open fireplace there’s a jar of fortune cookies on the table with red rum and we’re next to a golf driving range. She’s cutting out Xmas cards to make mobiles and there’s fun and laughter which she still carries with her. In her element she’s hell of a girl and takes this trait with her too, moving back she says she’s never far away...sitting on a giant mushroom with her tongue in cheek she leaves you with a private message and a wink.

Your maternal grandfather John greets us taking a seat, moustache and blue eyes he’s a deep man who can’t express emotions directly but fought his way through the crowd to let you know he’s there for you. He passed at 63 with Hodgkin’s disease but believed in life after death and looks pretty smug. He loved sailing and is free to do just that in contentment. He predicts by June metaphorically you’ll be riding the crest of a wave so hang on in there the worst is over. Wear you glasses when you’re reading you’re so engrossed in the psychic realms he’s encouraging balance but full marks for enthusiasm you’re a star. There’s great purity of spirit around you and he wraps you up in cotton wool reiterating hope.

A lady named Philippa with short curly ginger hair and pug features comes forward. She suffered obesity and understands subconscious motivation first hand because there is no other way and this is where you are now, she’s guiding your steps to the door.

WhiteWolfy

I would love to be a sitter (be added to your list) if that's ok :)

strangebrew

Can you add me to your new list if possible...thanks!! :)

strangebrew

I certainly can

Thanks so much and please let me know what i can do back for you..i have tarot, oracles (lots of them) and runes....:). I also trained as a healer so can send light if needed

:)

headincloud

Thanks so much and please let me know what i can do back for you..i have tarot, oracles (lots of them) and runes....:). I also trained as a healer so can send light if needed

I'd love some healing and haven't had a reading for ages tarot be great thanks

strangebrew

pm your question and if possible a photo of you so i can send healing

will look out for you

:)

headincloud

If I must, when I put your name on the list there was a strong sense of an unsuccessful reading and I was impressed to cross it off but when you enquired it felt unfair so I did it anyway and it was unsuccessful in terms of being any help to me. The lesson was listen the first time around!

My part in the process is simply passing messages onto people not to force anyone on anyone so that's my part done what you choose to do with your message is entirely up to you but nothing went wrong here in the process.