Mediumship

celestial

If I must, when I put your name on the list there was a strong sense of an unsuccessful reading and I was impressed to cross it off but when you enquired it felt unfair so I did it anyway and it was unsuccessful in terms of being any help to me. The lesson was listen the first time around!

My part in the process is simply passing messages onto people not to force anyone on anyone so that's my part done what you choose to do with your message is entirely up to you but nothing went wrong here in the process.

I guess I was just curious if my guides were protecting me from someone. I guess we'll never know, but sometimes not knowing is what's meant to be. :)

Radiant-M

Hi radiant m,

There’s tremendous support coming through for you, it seems the ending of a relationship may have left you traumatised and your family in spirit have cushioned your fall they’re all fussing around you with their love and support and a promise of a new door opening to a new way of life. There’s much hope here the dark days at an end you’re moving up a level psychologically and with hindsight will see the law of attraction in action. Perhaps childhood experiences left you believing that’s all you deserved from relationships and you may have carried heavy burdens of deep unhappiness over a long distance, you’re strong as an ox.

Your paternal grandmother Rosemary takes a seat, Penny’s with her too a brown and white lap dog. She’s a big bubbly lady with white flossy hair and blue bloodshot eyes. She suffered a goitre, thyroid eye disease, a collapsed left lung and was a smoker. Extending floods of love to you and fond memories of Christmas time at Grandma’s house a heart shaped wreath dresses the white front door, a wood burner with brass safety bars stands in the open fireplace there’s a jar of fortune cookies on the table with red rum and we’re next to a golf driving range. She’s cutting out Xmas cards to make mobiles and there’s fun and laughter which she still carries with her. In her element she’s hell of a girl and takes this trait with her too, moving back she says she’s never far away...sitting on a giant mushroom with her tongue in cheek she leaves you with a private message and a wink.

Your maternal grandfather John greets us taking a seat, moustache and blue eyes he’s a deep man who can’t express emotions directly but fought his way through the crowd to let you know he’s there for you. He passed at 63 with Hodgkin’s disease but believed in life after death and looks pretty smug. He loved sailing and is free to do just that in contentment. He predicts by June metaphorically you’ll be riding the crest of a wave so hang on in there the worst is over. Wear you glasses when you’re reading you’re so engrossed in the psychic realms he’s encouraging balance but full marks for enthusiasm you’re a star. There’s great purity of spirit around you and he wraps you up in cotton wool reiterating hope.

A lady named Philippa with short curly ginger hair and pug features comes forward. She suffered obesity and understands subconscious motivation first hand because there is no other way and this is where you are now, she’s guiding your steps to the door.

Hi thank you for the reading, sorry for the delayed response!
You are right about the ending of a relationship being traumatic, there have been many in my life that I have found to hard to deal with but I have found the strength to overcome them! If spirit have cushioned my fall I dread to think what things would have been like. I had a very troubled childhood and it has taken me many years to get to the positive state of mind I am in now. I still relapse back to dark places but I am now better equipped to getting myself back out again. I did also believe that in relationships the treatment I received was all I deserved!

I'm not sure who Rosemary is as my paternal Grandmother is still living and I don't recall hearing of a Rosemary. I have no recollection of Penny either. As for the house you describe again I cant take that, sorry.

John isn't my maternal grandfather although I do believe my great grandfather was John and he more than likely had blue eyes, I'm not sure about the moustache. I cant unfortunately take anything else regarding John. Sorry.

Philippa again not sure who she is or where she comes in to play here, don't recall ever hearing about her. Unless she is giving me the strength to budge the bulge? As I have been doing some exercises recently.
Sorry I couldn't be more help but thank you for your time and energy!!
-M-

headincloud

Hi doggie paws,

Your maternal grandfather Cliff joins me, once a tall man he suffered spinal compression fractures due to osteoporosis and passed with fluid on the lungs. Eyes are blue his smile is bright. A war veteran he survived capture and was decorated with the George Cross, he greets you with a salute before taking a seat.

Sitting with a glass of bourbon smoothing his moustache he questions is the glass half full or half empty? He’s encouraging you to look at the flip side of an issue related to children.
Very proud of his family he’s placing a halo around your head. Taking me to the lounge Rees is on a rocking horse on a caramel carpet. Opening the curtains Cliff says let the light in. He’s around you often loving every minute there’s encouragement to put Rees down more often with a pacifier he feels you’re making a rod for your own back, the baby is able to see him and responds with smiles.

There’s an issue at home that’s becoming quite well worn related to mind games, someone may be playing on your emotional weaknesses and although you’re not seeing matters clearly at the moment up ahead there’s change, the sun is coming out and there’s promise of great things happening as you charge towards your career goal and financial security, pennies from heaven the message although a sacrifice is being called for beforehand. At the moment you may be lacking the energy and freedom, your hands are tied; he bows out gracefully.

Your paternal grandmother comes in protection of you. Very dark hair in a bun she’s slender framed with an air of arrogance and has a birth mark on her left jaw line. Filled with nervous energy she spent much of her time in fight or flight mode but she’s now mastered the latter, I feel she suffered with ADHD and she asks you watch out for this genetic disorder manifesting as learning difficulties.

She’s full of praise for your achievements up ahead, there’s a huge jump spiritually and you’re taking a risk but you have the strength and you also have very broad shoulders which is a winning combination and she’s behind you all the way, don’t be frightened the message. There’s literally a whole row of family coming through for you with love and support and a message of freedom, you’re radiating an aura of strength which is coming from your boots and there’s a rainbow x

headincloud

Hi thank you for the reading, sorry for the delayed response!
You are right about the ending of a relationship being traumatic, there have been many in my life that I have found to hard to deal with but I have found the strength to overcome them! If spirit have cushioned my fall I dread to think what things would have been like. I had a very troubled childhood and it has taken me many years to get to the positive state of mind I am in now. I still relapse back to dark places but I am now better equipped to getting myself back out again. I did also believe that in relationships the treatment I received was all I deserved.

--You've confirmed everything I was shown coming from these people so I've placed them incorrectly again! I'll ask for clarification later when I'm tuned in later and come back to you

I'm not sure who Rosemary is as my paternal Grandmother is still living and I don't recall hearing of a Rosemary. I have no recollection of Penny either. As for the house you describe again I cant take that, sorry.

---well she's clearly not your gran then but if you ask her she will likely be able to place her for you. Penny was her lap dog and she wouldn't have given this evidence if somebody couldn't confirm it.

John isn't my maternal grandfather although I do believe my great grandfather was John and he more than likely had blue eyes, I'm not sure about the moustache. I cant unfortunately take anything else regarding John. Sorry.

---Still not getting the generation gaps sorry, would you mind me asking is this because you don't know or because everything else was wrong? it was the same person giving me the info

Philippa again not sure who she is or where she comes in to play here, don't recall ever hearing about her. Unless she is giving me the strength to budge the bulge? As I have been doing some exercises recently.

She spoke of eating disorders and the subconscious issues from childhood that drive them namely self hatred and a belief that we're not worthy of love. She knows you for sure, it will come to you, ask your family or she may be a friend.

Sorry I couldn't be more help but thank you for your time and energy!!

---you were really helpful thanks I'm not looking to be right just looking to learn, thanks for fb if you manage to place them I'd love to know thanks, Julia

-M-[/QUOTE]

I'm tuned in now and again here I'm being shown that we both have green eyes, mine are green in the sense of naive...

Spiderwoman

Hi

Hello
I have just noticed that you seem to be doing readings. If you are willing, I would love a reading from you and am happy to give detailed feedback. Is there anything you want to know from me?
Many thanks in advance.
Spiderwoman

haleyw

Hi all if I haven't got round to you yet I will in time sorry about the wait, using this for practice inbetween readings and appreciate your replies. The remaining list in order

Spiritfly
great dane
Kcdean 88
radiant m
doggie paws
ivanna
devilish angel
thoughtful
laurence
jdance

Thanks for your patience, julia

Hi there, I got missed off the list too? I was post 48. Thanks Haley

Venessa

I got missed on the list as well thank you. My original post is on 14 if you would like to check. <3

headincloud

hi folks that's my original list and I haven't finished that 1 yet there's 12 more names to be added

headincloud

Hi Ivanna,

Your paternal grandfather or great grandfather Andrew answers to your name, very full lips and buck teeth he suffered renal problems, diabetes, glaucoma, and was virtually blind. He also lost his mind before he passed but he’s back in fine form, there are 2 dogs with him one black one sandy.

A Roman Catholic metaphorically he’s at the top of a ladder to the divine climbed through life experiences, his heart is open to joy and he’s found a new world where there’s so much to celebrate, sitting on scaffolding covered in red roses for you he’s on another level blooming. Giving you a box of black magic chocolates he says you’re as sweet as the piano’s he tuned and asks you tune into his station, he’s around you but he can’t get your attention.

There’s a warning about a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a wished for romantic partner with a false smile and a diamond in his tooth though not literally. Showing me your home we’re in a rustic lounge with a sandy stone fireplace the carpet is deep crimson with vertical wooden blinds there’s a black and white dog with a red collar and we’re overlooking rocky mountains, he’s in his element here watching over you sitting with a variety of musical instruments with the biggest smile and his amazing gifts of manual dexterity which he takes with him but have also been handed down, he’s pointing you towards painting and music.