Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

lawguy51

I'd be interested to know how many guys are as ga ga over this deck as are the ladies. I've got the deck and I'm glad I do and I really like it and think it's a very pretty deck but I can't read with it. Or I don't want to read with it and that makes me think I can't. I don't know. Is this a Venus and Mars thingie? Your thoughts...

Lawguy51

M-Press

lawguy51 said:
Or I don't want to read with it and that makes me think I can't. I don't know. Is this a Venus and Mars thingie? Your thoughts...

Lawguy51

Hi lawguy!
I'm very glad to hear your honest impressions on the deck...
Of course i'm not the "bunch of guys" to answer your question, but I just wanted to suggest that you do a reading with this deck and do the Artist's Path spread that is in the LWB. I think this is a good way to connect with the deck. I know this from my own experience , but also of what I hear from others...
I have a friend who loves my art, but thinks it's not serious enough for readings. Go figure. And she's still my friend... so she had to take my advice, and use this deck as a "creative work" deck, and that made her take the pressure off. It grew on her, and we keep being friends too...
Just a suggestion...

btw, about 45% of people who bought the deck are men (not just from AT). I must say I really liked that idea... but where are they?? (my usual question...) ;)

M-Press

Happy Holiday website updated

hello!
Last night I finally managed to get to a verdict and air the Sakki-Sakki holiday shop/web!
http://www.sakki-sakki.com/shop/shop.html

It has some nice combo deals on decks and pockets (till Dec 7th) , and I also made some desktops which you can just download!!!

(these are under "contact", and inside the "goodies". I'm especially excited about the "Dragon Karma" one.
I sent the link to some friends and they all ask me "what it means". Well....
i just tell them I have it on my screen, and I'm productive and happy, so it must be something good, no?;)

Chubby Mummy

Hey there M-Press! I love your dragon karma its on my desktop right now!!! I cant seem to find your sakki bags though where are they????

xx

M-Press

Chubby Mummy said:
Hey there M-Press! I love your dragon karma its on my desktop right now!!! I cant seem to find your sakki bags though where are they????

xx

Hi Chubby Mummy!
The "bags" are not exactly bags, as we are used to know them, but what I call "pockets". If you click at the shop line, they are right there, on the right hand side. Click on them to explore more...
they are made out of PVC sandwiching prints. Very useful for surviving inside busy bags. have two compartments too, for the LWb and business cards or other small "musts"!!

ferrous

M-Press said:
hello!
Last night I finally managed to get to a verdict and air the Sakki-Sakki holiday shop/web!
Oh, those pockets are lovely! Very cool, indeed. I'm definitely in line for one of those, I reckon .. now I just have to decide which one I like the best. lol! :D

Made of PVC. That's cool. I guess you had the card designs printed on PVC? I can just imagine the wonderful things you could do with a huge sheet of that & a sewing machine. Imagine a rain coat made of that. I'd wear it! .. or an umbrella, oh yes .. the possibilities are endless. *chuckle* Here I go on a flight of fancy with your Sakki-Sakki PVC. :D

Nice holiday site, M-Press. :)

M-Press

No, they are not printed on PVC. i still have not reached that level of mass production! But I agree! a raincoat!!!! Yeeha!

They are made of two layers of PVC, and inside, there are prints. It's like a sandwitch. Nearly...

Chubby Mummy

I GOT ONE! Now my Sakki Sakki set is complete!

BlueLotus

I like this deck so much that it has become my primary reading deck. It reads so well, and the interpretations in the LWB are always right. I have a feeling that M_Press is psychic. She's got to be. I am almost positive about that.

Now I can hardly wait for the accompanying book to be published.

ferrous

Chubby Mummy said:
I GOT ONE! Now my Sakki Sakki set is complete!
You haven't received it already have you? Or do you mean you've ordered one? You lucky duck. :)

Feebie said:
I like this deck so much that it has become my primary reading deck. It reads so well, and the interpretations in the LWB are always right. I have a feeling that M_Press is psychic. She's got to be. I am almost positive about that.

Now I can hardly wait for the accompanying book to be published.
I'm the same as you, Feebie. It's my main reading deck, too .. & my main looking through it just because I like the pictures deck.

I am also very keen for the book. :)