Mediumship

headincloud

Thank you for my reading headincloud. My gran did become ill and was in a geriatic hospital towards the end of her life. Can't place the name Okenfold. She wore glasses but did take pride in her appearance. The gold framed picture refers to a framed photo of her son who died aged 14. Her wedding ring was stolen whilst she was in hospital unfortunately. We did have a special connection and she was very much into spiritual things. l totally agree with you mentioning the bridge of fear which has been a weight on me for ages, hopefully that will be overcome. l do read tarot for myself so will look out for the Tower and the spiritual cards.
My grandfather was Albert not Desmond he died of lung cancer he was a lovely man. Do not know about the dancing in reference to him, l think you may have tuned into my dad who was Dennis, he used to really laugh at the morris dancers, he had a wonderful sense of humour, and he would often dance around the room playing the fool.
There is something blocking my path at the moment and yes l have to have the courage to let what others say or think go over my head. l absolutely agree with the self worth issue, and also that what others think is not a reliable guide as to who l really am. This was so spot on.
l have had some restless nights and vivid dreams so l am reassured of his comments that peaceful nights are ahead.
l shall look forward to my wake up call!
It was a lovely reading and it has given me so much comfort and hope bless you :heart:

Thanks thoughtful it's you Dad sorry. Personally I'm not so sure it takes courage to 'let' what people say or think go over our head but it sure takes a lot of effort. Healthy personal boundaries come from within arising out of self esteem which acts as a shield, see it as an aura which other's energies (thoughts and words) simply bounce off.

In the state of grace there is nothing to 'let' go of because we don't pick up anybody else's vibes it's effortless and we're unshakable.

To access this state we don't focus on building a fortress of brick and mortar around us because at the centre we're still vulnerable, this is simply a defence as opposed to a healthy boundary and maintenance saps our energy.

Rather, we aim to take down those walls of prior necessity built up through childhood and taken down through adulthood, when we've accomplished that we're free of our false hoods and stand enlightened in the state of grace understanding our own subconscious motivation and behaviours which is generally nearer old age unless you're on a spiritual path.

To access this state we go within and trace what it is within ourself we feel we need to hide which sounds simplistic but it's not easily spotted because we're blind to ourselves and our conditioning is second nature, if you ask for help your Gran will answer in the best way she can. Once you've undone the psychology behind your hood you'll be free as a bird just like her.

To clarify dads message he was laughing at the morris dancers but in that situation who was the fool, him or them? Their enjoyment wasn't dependant upon how your dad or anybody else perceived them it came from the enjoyment of being free to dance for themselves.

Dad would love to have joined them but lacked the self esteem which is why he always played the fool, ironically he would have been afraid people would laugh at him but he sees now he was the biggest fool of all because the morris dancers were doing exactly that.

He mocked and imitated people as we do when our sense of self is not whole for when it is there's no perceived need to aggravate and torment others, those who do are the real fools wasting their precious time imitating other's missing the point that life is about learning to open to and express yourself in your own unique way, he says fair play to um!

There's a box of Terry's all gold for you.

12doggiepaws

Hi doggie paws,

Your maternal grandfather Cliff joins me, once a tall man he suffered spinal compression fractures due to osteoporosis and passed with fluid on the lungs. Eyes are blue his smile is bright. A war veteran he survived capture and was decorated with the George Cross, he greets you with a salute before taking a seat.

Headincloud, thank you for taking your time to do my reading.
I am not sure if he is my Grandpa but he did come through a couple of times to give me messages.

Sitting with a glass of bourbon smoothing his moustache he questions is the glass half full or half empty? He’s encouraging you to look at the flip side of an issue related to children. Very proud of his family he’s placing a halo around your head. Taking me to the lounge Rees is on a rocking horse on a caramel carpet. Opening the curtains Cliff says let the light in. He’s around you often loving every minute there’s encouragement to put Rees down more often with a pacifier he feels you’re making a rod for your own back, the baby is able to see him and responds with smiles.

This is so right. My back is giving me A LOT of trouble. A good percentage is due to me always carrying my daughter. On the night you were doing this for me, she was sound asleep in her room, suddenly I heard her said "HI" to someone.

There’s an issue at home that’s becoming quite well worn related to mind games, someone may be playing on your emotional weaknesses and although you’re not seeing matters clearly at the moment up ahead there’s change, the sun is coming out and there’s promise of great things happening as you charge towards your career goal and financial security, pennies from heaven the message although a sacrifice is being called for beforehand. At the moment you may be lacking the energy and freedom, your hands are tied; he bows out gracefully.

Yes, I know this person but I am trying to work around it and I am trying hard not to let it bother me too much, my main focus now is on my daughter. There is not much option now but to stay where I am till my finance is less restrain. I hope the sun will come out soon, I have been in the clouds for so long. I know money can't buy me happiness but it might buy me a bit of freedom!

Your paternal grandmother comes in protection of you. Very dark hair in a bun she’s slender framed with an air of arrogance and has a birth mark on her left jaw line. Filled with nervous energy she spent much of her time in fight or flight mode but she’s now mastered the latter, I feel she suffered with ADHD and she asks you watch out for this genetic disorder manifesting as learning difficulties.

I am not sure if my Grandma has ADHD. Maybe a few generation back but I have no way to verified this. I will keep an eye on this one.

She’s full of praise for your achievements up ahead, there’s a huge jump spiritually and you’re taking a risk but you have the strength and you also have very broad shoulders which is a winning combination and she’s behind you all the way, don’t be frightened the message. There’s literally a whole row of family coming through for you with love and support and a message of freedom, you’re radiating an aura of strength which is coming from your boots and there’s a rainbow x

This surely adds confidence to my adventure. I have always feel and sense other's thought and feeling. I have been told that I do a lot of astral travels during my sleep, that answers a lot of weird but realistic dreams I have had. I am less afraid now and I do look forward to learning more.

Thank you again for taking your time with my reading.
Many blessings to you!

doggiepaws

headincloud

EDUCATIONAL POST

Hi all I’ve been really surprised by the interest and requests for info so thanks for all your messages I’ll cover the main subjects over the next couple of wks. Guides and how to start opening to them seems the most popular question, hopefully this may help some of you.

When working with guides there’s an occult law in play which states we have to ask. Our guides never impose their energy or will on us so the first step is to ask whole heartedly for a connection and that is what you’ll get via the law of attraction but nothing happens overnight, the more thought energy we channel into the wish the quicker it forms just like anything else in our lives.

The concepts of prayer (a thought is a prayer), positive mental attitude and visualization rest on this universal dynamic because everything is born of thought and nothing can exist without it, if we don’t believe we can win a race we can’t manifest it so we need to channel our wish and belief through the concepts mentioned.

Get a picture of your guide drawn so you've got a visual link, find out as much as you can about them so you can relate to them as a person, do guided mediations to meet your guide ask them to show you they’re around and they will but they won’t shout a surprise boo or physically move a glass across the table because we’d be frightened to death! That’s the last thing they want so there they've hit their first communication block, our fear.

Before we can get close to our guide we have to face our own mortality and become comfortable with life after death, the wish for contact sends us on this pilgrimage all the while we’re atoning to spiritual energies.

That in mind the relationship with our guide is built slowly on faith and trust and starts developing on coincidences, for example you may be drawn to a newspaper headline that resonates or switch on the radio and hear something acting as a message or it may be something your child says out of the blue etc, acknowledge these things and ask for more evidence.

Once we’re comfortable we move into the uncanny and on into the undeniable all the while fear is being hacked away, faith is building and awareness is growing, eventually they’ll hold your hand if that’s your wish and it feels just like someone with a body. If you’re up for this straight away go for it but don’t be surprised if they don’t, you might think you’re ready but they are they are the better judge of that.

If you’re comfortable with yourself from the outset then consciously grant your guide open access to your thoughts. If you’re uncomfortable that’s perfectly understandable but as you examine why self-awareness is kick-started then as we open to ourself we enable the capacity to let someone in.

This will potentially be the closest relationship you’ll ever have with anyone, your guide understands you better than you understand yourself because they’re more highly evolved in terms of life experience. Their love for us is non-judgemental their wish is to light our way, ultimately this level of guide is working towards a higher purpose of saving the planet they are serving us because we’re the hands on lot.

Many of us have been communicating with our guide for years mistaking it for our own thought voice, psychic information may not be what we expect hence we miss it due to its subtlety which brings us to the next communication block, sensitivity. We’re all psychic to varying degrees and any kind of spiritual or psychic work develops our senses, in tackling the blocks we could do a number of things.

1. Hack away at fear through self-examination

2. Do something to develop sensitivity. Joining a meditation group or spiritual circle is the quickest way to develop because of the conjoined group energies. Do some dream work, see if someone at home is dull enough to practice telepathy with you kids are brilliant they’re so open and it keeps them that way, if not request on here for a subject all you need is 4 each cards with different shapes drawn on them and you can both practice sending and receiving.

3. Turn attention to your guide often it’s a one way process at first but remember they can always hear you, to enable 2 way communication we have to put out that call and remain open to responses. Bring them into your everyday life by asking them to show you intuitively where there’s a space to park, ask them where the lost car keys are because it’s only by practising using our intuition that it kicks in.

we must present them with the opportunities to contact us because every time we do we are raising our vibratory energy up the scale closer to theirs like a thermometer, it doesn't stay that way once our thought turns away but every time it falls back down it never quite returns to where we started, our base vibratory rate is raised a fraction hence when we peak it gets higher and higher.

The more spiritual work we do the further we climb and our base rate keeps rising, eventually we enable the ability to stay open to the spiritual realms whilst going about our daily life, this is the state of eagle medicine. Any cards you’re working with can also be used as a medium between you and your guide until you can hear or see directly.

4. Find a philosophy, religion or spiritual system that you resonate with and aim for mastery which grants access to the higher realms or akashic which holds our personal record for this life time, once we've understood ourselves everyone else’s record opens to us because we’re fully conscious of our shadow but we have to work for it.

5. Make it your conscious aim to get on a level with your guide and you will get there.

Tarot is a philosophy and one way in, it teaches us self-attunement reflecting our blindness which we must have on side before entering for our own safety else we could do a lot of damage, picture the scenario of someone losing their temper with you and you respond through your shadow in self-righteous anger with all the personal information you need to pull the rug from under their feet and put them in a hole, you may have struck with impact and their vengeance will come back under karmic law.

Psychic ability is built on spiritual understanding, spiritual practice and self-awareness and calls for the ability to act in accordance with the higher self at all times but we’re human we’re bound to slip all they ask is that we try. Another suggestion is to explore the rituals of the spiritual traditions adopting the ones that resonate.

The first book I read on spirit guides was by someone who claimed to have a guide called Will which raised an eyebrow and left me laughing but I was naïve and foolish. Current understanding is we have two lifetime guides assigned to us at birth one male and one female for balance they’re not usually family but will share character similarities and gifts.

for example my female guide is a native American healer she spent most of her time tuned into spirit rather than those on the earth plane and lived in a tipi outside of the main camp due to her sensitivity which is a direct reflection of me most importantly she’s filled with love for me and always on call but particularly close when family issues arise, we also share similar physical problems so the capacity for guidance is huge.

My male guide Apollo is a Native American shamanistic healer his catchphrase is know thy self and his task is to teach me just that. We’re very close I tune in to him to do psychic work and in the case of mediumship he’s the link between myself and the other spirit, he works to stabilize the connection and protect me.

We may also have other guides around us who are only there when needed, one of my teacher’s Richard was a ballet dancer with a passion like no other however he’s only around me when I dance and in trance he dances through me.

My friend a crystal healer has a crystal healer with her, another friend a nurse has a Native American medicine man with her, my mum has a market trader with her reflecting her family business, another friend a reiki healer who devoutly believes in the power of prayer has a Christian nun with her.

I believe the reason so many of us have Native American guides is because it’s developing into one of the most prominent spiritual systems, their ways are being reborn in us through their teachings. Also the concept of ancestral personal guides is pertinent to shamanism and those paired will be drawn to the idea and are likely to seek out spiritual artists and the like, they are not influencing us to do this we are suited to that system of understanding. It’s obvious then how much our guides have to offer if we’re prepared to put the work in to reach them.

1 Corinthian 14:1 Keep on pursuing love, and keep on desiring spiritual gifts, especially the ability to prophesy.

Venessa

Headincloud,
Thankbyou so much for your Educational post. It was beautifully written and encouraging to me to seek out my own guide(s). I have always been somewhat sensitive to the spiritual, and have used learned to trust my intuition as well. It has never led me wrong. I see now that I really need to develop this further. I have tried at times, but fear had come in and taking over. I was just starting to get messages, hear voices in my mind speaking to me, and I had a difficult time understanding them because it was so soft like a whisper. I also felt spirit around me all the time, in fact I was even having difficulty sleeping because i suppose spirit doesn't have the same sense of time as I do, lol. I would love to develop all of this further without fear. I would very much appreciate any other advice or knowledge you have to offer on this matter. Your readings for others have been amazing, you really have an AMAZING gift! I am looking forward to the reading you will be doing for me when you are able.

Jude

Thank you for this! I have been asking for my (guide) or who I have called, "Jesus" to sleep next to me and hold my hand since I was a little girl! I should add i was raised Roman Catholic. I often felt a presence around me..one of my religious family members told me it was Jesus..so that has been their name ever since:) Thought it was a smidge crazy that I have been calmed by the presence for so many years! I also frequently get what I considered messages from someone through music I am listening to, or often from my children through sudden outbursts of clarity in my childrens random thoughts for years! I have often had very lucid dreams that predict future events..or provide me clear insight. Honestly I literally told myself I am a crazy person today on the way home from work as I had decided this after yet another musical message. I am not sure that I will ever figure this out..as I am not as wonderfully sensitive as you:) but it helps to read your words...maybe I'm not as nutty as I thought!
Thank you!

junethird

are you still taking new sitters?

headincloud

Headincloud,
Thankbyou so much for your Educational post. It was beautifully written and encouraging to me to seek out my own guide(s). I have always been somewhat sensitive to the spiritual, and have used learned to trust my intuition as well. It has never led me wrong. I see now that I really need to develop this further. I have tried at times, but fear had come in and taking over. I was just starting to get messages, hear voices in my mind speaking to me, and I had a difficult time understanding them because it was so soft like a whisper. I also felt spirit around me all the time, in fact I was even having difficulty sleeping because i suppose spirit doesn't have the same sense of time as I do, lol. I would love to develop all of this further without fear. I would very much appreciate any other advice or knowledge you have to offer on this matter. Your readings for others have been amazing, you really have an AMAZING gift! I am looking forward to the reading you will be doing for me when you are able.

Thanks for the kind words vanessa there's another 5 before you

headincloud

Thank you for this! I have been asking for my (guide) or who I have called, "Jesus" to sleep next to me and hold my hand since I was a little girl! I should add i was raised Roman Catholic. I often felt a presence around me..one of my religious family members told me it was Jesus..so that has been their name ever since:) Thought it was a smidge crazy that I have been calmed by the presence for so many years! I also frequently get what I considered messages from someone through music I am listening to, or often from my children through sudden outbursts of clarity in my childrens random thoughts for years! I have often had very lucid dreams that predict future events..or provide me clear insight. Honestly I literally told myself I am a crazy person today on the way home from work as I had decided this after yet another musical message. I am not sure that I will ever figure this out..as I am not as wonderfully sensitive as you:) but it helps to read your words...maybe I'm not as nutty as I thought!
Thank you!

No problem LOL jude you're not nuts! music is a classic medium for messages, TV is another and look out for animals if you're studying native american, advertisement boards, car number plates the possibilities are endless. I wasn't always this sensitive development was slow.

headincloud

are you still taking new sitters?

Hi june I am this is the current list

Laurence
jdance
hayleyw
lady serafine
safari
aries
vanessa
autumn spice
puppet master
whitey wolf
strange brew
venus rising
danieljuk
mahafrins
junethird

bleudiamond

-

OH heck, can you add me too? I'm curious, and if you need something to focus on, my first name is Suzie.

-