whitey wolf
strange brew
venus rising
danieljuk
mahafrins
junethird

ok cool. thank you!

entropy

I'm totally fascinated by the whole process and read your explanation post with great interest. There's absolutely no rush, but I'd like to be put on the list. You've had plenty of offers for reading exchanges, which I would gladly do, but I could also send something silk for one of your tarot decks if that would be better. :)

The person I'm most eager to hear from called me Angel-Face.

Thanks for practicing on us and being so open about your learning process!

Tash

Hiya Head... Could you add me to your growing list too pls :)

AmethystEyes

Hi Devilish Angel,

Your paternal great Grandfather Bill answers to you name, he’s quite a character and humpty dumpty shape. Bald with brown eyes he suffered intestinal problems and ulcers. A wealthy man he’s dripping in gold and his philosophy on life was live it to the full, he’s now an expert on over indulgence. He’s on your tail and you’re walking in his steps, welling up with pride he explains integrity was nurtured through his family and you’re a shining example.

He’s warning you to be alert for subtle messages a friend intends to stab you in the back out of jealousy she’s got straight blonde shoulder length hair and appears delicate with fine features. Her daughter’s around 4 with long dark hair bunched with red ribbons white polka dots. There’s an older daughter too you’re drinking wine in the kitchen chatting, possibly after the school run but this scene hasn't played out yet. Don’t disclose anything to her there’s a hidden agenda and she’s teasing information out of you.

Forecasting joy through spring the dust is settling there’s a brand new start and a promise you’ll be walking on sunshine by June he’s dropping pure white feathers all over you and leaves you with a giant heart.

Your paternal grandmother Rene also watches over you filled with love she passed tragically is tall and slender with long features, a heavy brow and curly hair.
Explains you’ve withstood persistent winds that would have blown most people away through fall and winter, acknowledging your strength and courage she’s guiding you all the way and was with you when you went for your scan or op related to polycystic ovaries holding your hand which she does often. Leaving you with a thank you there’s so much more she’d like to say but for now she offers you a white rose for purity.
Sorry I took so long. I just need to ask about my great grandfather before I can give you proper feedback.
I didn't forget, thank you!

headincloud

Sorry I took so long. I just need to ask about my great grandfather before I can give you proper feedback.
I didn't forget, thank you!

No problem did you manage to find out anything?

Sancheo

Ola Headincloud, you have my full attention! If there is still a gap on your list, would you please add me?
I love your very well written explanation, and understand so much more of myself, thank you.
Wishing you the best, and thank you for sharing.

Jude

No problem LOL jude you're not nuts! music is a classic medium for messages, TV is another and look out for animals if you're studying native american, advertisement boards, car number plates the possibilities are endless. I wasn't always this sensitive development was slow.[/QUOTE
My dad is native American:) I am in love with animals. .I have a small hobby farm. Its funny. .many of them are antisocial except with me:) I wasn't sure if that meant anything. I hope someday to figure out who my spirit guides are!:) thanks for your kind words. Makes me feel less nuts;) I often feel like I am supposed to know more about them..about me..about all of it by now. I know I'm tripping myself up a little. .at least now I realize there is a reason:) thank you for your r eply!

headincloud

I'm totally fascinated by the whole process and read your explanation post with great interest. There's absolutely no rush, but I'd like to be put on the list. You've had plenty of offers for reading exchanges, which I would gladly do, but I could also send something silk for one of your tarot decks if that would be better. :)

The person I'm most eager to hear from called me Angel-Face.

Thanks for practicing on us and being so open about your learning process!

no worries it's a win win situation, pm u when it's done entropy