Mediumship

starburst_au

Still got some room for me?

Cheers,
SB

LittleOne

Gosh, I've just been ambling through the thread - how fascinating. Out of curiousity, does this tire you out? I get tired thinking about it!

I always wonder if there are spirits or animals about me. I once got clonked on the head by an ancestor - not one of my own though. It makes me wonder because I work with Indigenous people and I wonder if their spirits see my spirits and sometimes I wonder if they don't like it or do or if the beings even interact at all, I dunno, I'm rambling. Also, I think on my mother's side there might have been a bit of a history of having the eye.

Your list is a mile long - but if you pick up anything surrounding me and have the time and energy could you please add me to your list also?

Thank you in advance.

headincloud

Gosh, I've just been ambling through the thread - how fascinating. Out of curiousity, does this tire you out? I get tired thinking about it!

I always wonder if there are spirits or animals about me. I once got clonked on the head by an ancestor - not one of my own though. It makes me wonder because I work with Indigenous people and I wonder if their spirits see my spirits and sometimes I wonder if they don't like it or do or if the beings even interact at all, I dunno, I'm rambling. Also, I think on my mother's side there might have been a bit of a history of having the eye.

Your list is a mile long - but if you pick up anything surrounding me and have the time and energy could you please add me to your list also?

Thank you in advance.

Hi littleone no problem not on here as much as I was because paid readings are taking more of my time. As for tiring not really, using intuition is no more tiring than using our other senses of sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing which is a perfectly natural state to be in.

For example when a woman gives birth there will be a strong telepathic link between mum and babe at a sub-conscious level. This explains why we often wake just before the baby does or we just 'know' what's wrong with them. Around about one when the child starts to communicate in other ways the telepathic link diminishes because we're not using it.

It doesn't cost us anything in terms of energy to use our senses but any of our senses can tire when we do.

headincloud

Hi Laurence,

I’ve a lady from your paternal side but the link is tenuous hence I’m struggling to identify her, see if you can place her from what I’ve got if not I’ll try again.

I think it’s your paternal gran or mum but don’t let that throw you, she’s olive skinned, slim with grey curly hair a prominent nose and a birth mark on the left of her forehead. She’s an intellectual and very neatly presented wearing mother of pearl studs and a gold necklace with the initial M on it, she served in the navy.

Her message is drop that anchor you’re carrying. Metaphorically you’ve been around the world and back undergoing profound inner change and there’s a big sigh of relief in the air with the trumpet of judgement currently. Well done you the message, reaping what we sow the analogy and it’s all good.

She loved gardening and is also as straight as a dye, she’s carrying a wicker basket full of freshly picked flowers for you and says she’s in peace in her element. She leaves you with some crosswords and a salute.

A gent nicknamed fat Jack from your paternal side also answers to your name wearing a big smile. A shirt and tie man he worked in haulage and suffered with his left arm and renal problems. He’s bald and ginger blonde with blue eyes which are focused on you often.

He’s acknowledging a boy’s birthday around about now he may be 9 but I’m not certain. Referencing legal documents you’re signing pertaining to an extension and guttering on the house he’s warning you against, the work isn’t up to standard and there will be problems later especially with leaks, he claims they’ll take the money and run.

There may have been an incident with the hoover where you trapped the sciatic nerve right hand side, if not be careful, he’s also referencing headaches which are tied into contraception (sorry to be so personal but he insists). You may also be decorating or thinking about it, apple green his two pence worth.

He watches from a distance and doesn’t come too close he’s not disclosing why but he wants you to know he’s got your back from every angle. He’s remorseful and compares himself to a pit pony, claims he lived in the dark but he’s coming from the light now.

headincloud

Sorry folks I can't take any more names at the moment but will re-open the thread when I've cleared the list, if you've already requested a reading it will be honoured - eventually

headincloud

Ola Headincloud, you have my full attention! If there is still a gap on your list, would you please add me?
I love your very well written explanation, and understand so much more of myself, thank you.
Wishing you the best, and thank you for sharing.

Ola sancheo glad it was helpful there's about 20 before you but sure

Sancheo

Thank you so much H!! Truly looking forward to hearing from you.

Best of luck with your list :)

headincloud

Hi jdance,

Your maternal great gran Elizabeth answers your name, very pretty blue eyes long straight white hair she’s tiny but well covered with a very fun personality she was a widow but her husband Ernie is here too he says hi. He dotes on her, she was diabetic and blind in her right eye due to glaucoma but passed with liver problems.

She was always running around helping where she could due to her listening skills in fact she was never still apart from when she was reading, she enjoyed cookery and also played the spoons. Things are beginning to bloom around you as you cut yourself free from ties, she’s fixing and nursing your broken heart.

This precedes a scene where you’re swimming in open seas as a mermaid it seems you’ve found your element and your freedom and all is well in your emotional life, she’s offering you a glass of port to celebrate this.

Spiritually you’re shooting up quicker than bamboo and absorbing information like a sponge, crack on the advice aim for the top but not as a dream as a reality because you’re getting there for sure she says cross my heart and hope to die if I ever tell a lie, so you’re on a promise but she’s chuckling at her own irony. There’s a huge congratulations and a bouquet from her.

A lady I think named Gladis also comes forward in protection of you holding a sign that reads nobody’s child and there’s a sense of black sheep. Her nose is flat and turned up she has a tan sausage dog on a lead and suffered with stomach and intestines. She's a bit of a girl with a strong personality. Solid framed but curvaceous she has black curly mid length hair and her simple message is charge.

There's a knights man with a steed galloping forward and she leaves you with a spinning dice, there may be a need to take a chance regarding a job and she's encouraging you all the way, you have innate leadership ability but lack confidence, however you are at the front of a marching band here and if you continue growing at the rate you are this isn't too far into the future.

I've a large lady from your maternal side with grey curly roller set hair and a cows lick who suffered thyroid and mobility problems especially around her knees, there was also a problem with her left atria (top heart chamber). She's over the moon coming through and she's carrying the sun for you, her message is 'peace' which relates to your home situation though things are still a bit foggy at the moment.

Calm down her advice but keep your focus there's nothing to fear but you're surrounded by self created anxiety which may be triggering obsessive behaviours, she's tickled pink with your canned food cupboard. You may be attempting to over order your outer world in a bid for control over your inner world, comforting you she advises release is imminent. She leaves you with choc chip cookies, baked apple sponge a great big bear hug and a helium foil balloon, she loves you to the ends of the earth is around you often and will let you know by giving you goose bumps.