Mediumship

laurence

Hi Laurence,

I’ve a lady from your paternal side but the link is tenuous hence I’m struggling to identify her, see if you can place her from what I’ve got if not I’ll try again.

I think it’s your paternal gran or mum but don’t let that throw you, she’s olive skinned, slim with grey curly hair a prominent nose and a birth mark on the left of her forehead. She’s an intellectual and very neatly presented wearing mother of pearl studs and a gold necklace with the initial M on it, she served in the navy.

My paternal gran was indeed slim with grey curly hair and a prominent nose. I'm not sure about the birth mark but It might be true. Not intellectual and very neatly. The necklace with the initial M does not resonate to me. She did not serve in the navy.
Her message is drop that anchor you’re carrying. Metaphorically you’ve been around the world and back undergoing profound inner change and there’s a big sigh of relief in the air with the trumpet of judgement currently. Well done you the message, reaping what we sow the analogy and it’s all good.
I understand the message, It's crystal clear to me. Many thanks!
She loved gardening and is also as straight as a dye, she’s carrying a wicker basket full of freshly picked flowers for you and says she’s in peace in her element. She leaves you with some crosswords and a salute.
Gardening was not a hobby, It was a passion in her life.
Do you mean crosswords like the ones we try to guess with their definition in a grid?
If yes, It makes a lot of sense as we used to do crosswords together.

A gent nicknamed fat Jack from your paternal side also answers to your name wearing a big smile. A shirt and tie man he worked in haulage and suffered with his left arm and renal problems. He’s bald and ginger blonde with blue eyes which are focused on you often.
My paternal grand dad's name was Jacques( from the french)!! He died before I was born so I cannot confirm many things. He was not bald. A black haired man with Brown eyes.
However HE DID SERVE IN THE NAVY!!

He’s acknowledging a boy’s birthday around about now he may be 9 but I’m not certain. Referencing legal documents you’re signing pertaining to an extension and guttering on the house he’s warning you against, the work isn’t up to standard and there will be problems later especially with leaks, he claims they’ll take the money and run.
So, my dad who also passed away( jacque's son) will have his death birth the 29th april and It will be 9 years.
I have no idea about the legal documents regarding a house. It might be in a far future.
However, MY DAD WORKED IN HAULAGE!!!
There may have been an incident with the hoover where you trapped the sciatic nerve right hand side, if not be careful, he’s also referencing headaches which are tied into contraception (sorry to be so personal but he insists). You may also be decorating or thinking about it, apple green his two pence worth .
No incident with the hoover or with the sciatic nerve and I'm not aware that anyone around me ( my mum or my brother) has been having this kind of incident but I will definitely be careful.
I do not use contraception ( I mean chemical contraception) and I hardly suffer from headaches; It could be a metaphore?? I know that my brother and sister in law cannot conceive.
He watches from a distance and doesn’t come too close he’s not disclosing why but he wants you to know he’s got your back from every angle. He’s remorseful and compares himself to a pit pony, claims he lived in the dark but he’s coming from the light now.

I really feel here that you are talking about my dad and not my grand dad.
I know why he's remorseful. He keeps his distance by respect for me. He did live in the dark. I do forgive him.

It's interesting the job mix up ( grand dad was in the navy not grand ma and my dad was in the haulage). I am not a medium but It might be that their different energies can superimpose. It might be difficult to understand their symbolic language also.

It was fascinating. Keep going.
Thank you from the heart headincloud.

headincloud

My paternal gran was indeed slim with grey curly hair and a prominent nose. I'm not sure about the birth mark but It might be true. Not intellectual and very neatly. The necklace with the initial M does not resonate to me. She did not serve in the navy.

---I think I understand what's happening here the format I'm using to frame the messages is restrictive. My intent was to bring 2 people through for you but they've quite neatly overridden that without making me aware bringing 5 people through. Gran came through with grandad but he didn't show himself clairvoyantly. The ginger round shaped gent is someone else again he wore a goaty beard sometimes and long sideburns at others he's not that old and worked in computer graphics, he's super intelligent. Dad came through next and there's someone else.

Do you mean crosswords like the ones we try to guess with their definition in a grid?
If yes, It makes a lot of sense as we used to do crosswords together.

---That's it

My paternal grand dad's name was Jacques( from the french)!! He died before I was born so I cannot confirm many things. He was not bald. A black haired man with Brown eyes.
However HE DID SERVE IN THE NAVY!!

Gran filled me with a sense of the navy and presented herself on a ship in uniform but it was white which seemed strange, being a navy wife she was trying to show me.

So, my dad who also passed away( jacque's son) will have his death birth the 29th april and It will be 9 years.

---Sorry a blue cake and card with 9 on, assumed it was a boys birthday being acknowledged rather than an anniversary so it was dad coming in from here but he didn't make me aware another communicator was coming in of it because I wouldn't have accepted it.

I have no idea about the legal documents regarding a house. It might be in a far future.
However, MY DAD WORKED IN HAULAGE!!!

Warning you about the future.

I do not use contraception ( I mean chemical contraception) and I hardly suffer from headaches; It could be a metaphore?? I know that my brother and sister in law cannot conceive.

---must be if it's not literal, I was filled with a sense of headache and someone (you I thought) taking a contraceptive pill.

I really feel here that you are talking about my dad and not my grand dad.
I know why he's remorseful. He keeps his distance by respect for me. He did live in the dark. I do forgive him.

---As long as you understand that's all that matters.

It's interesting the job mix up ( grand dad was in the navy not grand ma and my dad was in the haulage). I am not a medium but It might be that their different energies can superimpose. It might be difficult to understand their symbolic language also.

---I keep getting flashes of the gold necklace and this is someone else around you (not Gran my mistake) trying to come through a female.

It was fascinating. Keep going.
Thank you from the heart headincloud.

Thanks for the encouragement and the FB is a great example of the stuff we need to teach each other on the forum x

headincloud

Hi hayleyw,

A lady named Stella from your paternal side comes in protection of you with very dark colouring a fine moustache and grey short roller set hair. Very fussy and nervy she’s a real worrier who was stuck in a negative cycle like a hamster on a wheel, she compares her jowls with a hamster.

Emotionally unstable due to borderline personality disorder with tendencies towards OCD (undiagnosed), she suffered with her left wrist since she broke it and passed with the lungs. Her tipple was jack Daniel’s and she enjoyed knitting and her cats.

She’s acknowledging her sister’s birthday around now, a slim lady with black poker straight hair worn up and heavily pencilled eyebrows, she’s holding up a musical card. However, there’s avarice around her sister who turned her back in some way and there was such resentment and annoyance for such a long time. She always wished to match her sister, get on the same run of the ladder and she’s expressing a feeling of worthlessness. This was the negative cycle she was stuck in and her message is seek truth. She blew you a kiss.

Also answering to your name is your paternal grandfather Johnathon, an elderly gent with blue eyes, white hair slicked back and long moustache he looks like Father Christmas though his personality couldn’t be more opposite. He was extremely harsh, tight with money and a ladies man with a bad attitude, what he chose to present was carefully selected and designed to mislead but behind closed doors it was a different story. He comes to ask for forgiveness holding a begging bowl and his message is come on in out of the rain.

A gent named Peter takes the chair, he’s bald, ginger blonde colouring with blue eyes and a lust for life. He comes through filled with love for you explaining you’re on a level. He’s paternal side and enjoyed fishing unless it’s a metaphor, he’s casting out and his message is reel them in. He played the violin professionally and he asks you listen out for his music.

Jdance

Hi jdance,

Your maternal great gran Elizabeth answers your name, very pretty blue eyes long straight white hair she’s tiny but well covered with a very fun personality she was a widow but her husband Ernie is here too he says hi. He dotes on her, she was diabetic and blind in her right eye due to glaucoma but passed with liver problems.

She was always running around helping where she could due to her listening skills in fact she was never still apart from when she was reading, she enjoyed cookery and also played the spoons. Things are beginning to bloom around you as you cut yourself free from ties, she’s fixing and nursing your broken heart.

This precedes a scene where you’re swimming in open seas as a mermaid it seems you’ve found your element and your freedom and all is well in your emotional life, she’s offering you a glass of port to celebrate this.

Spiritually you’re shooting up quicker than bamboo and absorbing information like a sponge, crack on the advice aim for the top but not as a dream as a reality because you’re getting there for sure she says cross my heart and hope to die if I ever tell a lie, so you’re on a promise but she’s chuckling at her own irony. There’s a huge congratulations and a bouquet from her.

A lady I think named Gladis also comes forward in protection of you holding a sign that reads nobody’s child and there’s a sense of black sheep. Her nose is flat and turned up she has a tan sausage dog on a lead and suffered with stomach and intestines. She's a bit of a girl with a strong personality. Solid framed but curvaceous she has black curly mid length hair and her simple message is charge.

There's a knights man with a steed galloping forward and she leaves you with a spinning dice, there may be a need to take a chance regarding a job and she's encouraging you all the way, you have innate leadership ability but lack confidence, however you are at the front of a marching band here and if you continue growing at the rate you are this isn't too far into the future.

I've a large lady from your maternal side with grey curly roller set hair and a cows lick who suffered thyroid and mobility problems especially around her knees, there was also a problem with her left atria (top heart chamber). She's over the moon coming through and she's carrying the sun for you, her message is 'peace' which relates to your home situation though things are still a bit foggy at the moment.

Calm down her advice but keep your focus there's nothing to fear but you're surrounded by self created anxiety which may be triggering obsessive behaviours, she's tickled pink with your canned food cupboard. You may be attempting to over order your outer world in a bid for control over your inner world, comforting you she advises release is imminent. She leaves you with choc chip cookies, baked apple sponge a great big bear hug and a helium foil balloon, she loves you to the ends of the earth is around you often and will let you know by giving you goose bumps.

Thanks so much for your time and energy! wow. this is truly amazing. So I am still working on identifying Elizabeth and Ernie, may go back further and because my moms side is very Ethnic, that might be the English version of their names I expect. I love that you see her mending my broken heart and that I can come back out on top or at least okay. I have a lot going on in my personal life that is bringing me much stress and knowing that someone is watching and helping is a beautiful thing. I've never experienced a reading like this in my life.. I will continue to investigate who they are... maybe I will check both mom and dad's side , he is of an irish /scot decent and those names make more sense for that perhaps...
Spiritually I am growing exponentially as she is saying and I'm enjoying the experience. I'm new to touching base with my intuitive side that I always new what there. Aim for the top but not as a dreamer... interesting comment I am a dreamer.. lack the confidence for action in many ways...

Gladys is not a relative but close to me in her life, she passed a few years ago, yes small and curvy and probably in her youth had dark hair.. a little afraid of dogs really, but they may have had one way back I can't confirm that. she had major heart issues and passed peacefully due to it. I love it, I just started a new job, and its a risk. New direction for me, but it feels right and it feels like it can take off. She sounds like she agrees and is encouraging me. I need that she's right I do lack confidence...

BEST FOR LAST!!! NAN came through!! Oh I was hoping she'd find her way through, I really was hoping... wow wow wow... LOVEd this woman, you described her as I remember her.. she passed of a blod clot when I was a young teen and I was close to her. I thought maybe she'd been gone for so many decades that she wouldn't even remember me! Oh she baked up a storm for everyone... I loved her food all of it.. cookies, pies pasta you name it. that woman could feed an army. Funny about the balloon, when my other gram passed, I couldn't make her funeral due to weather and travel and felt horrible, I had a dream and in that dream foil heart balloons were pouring towards me, almost stopping my breath and woke me up so I'd remember. I thought it was the one that just passed sending them and saying its okay, but maybe it was nan... Also, Love the comment about my pantry. its a disaster. I buy stuff like crazy , don't know why.. might need it. oh that's funny. better clean that up, never mind the Tupperware cupboard.lol I'm glad she addressed my personal troubles, I'm glad shes there supporting me. I need it and she's right, I'm obsessing over them creating terrible anxiety.

What I gift , don't ever doubt it, keep your practice going. Thanks so much. I can't tell you what this means. I hope I have been able to validate and provide sufficient feedback. I will keep digging on the couple you mentioned.

Thanks J hugz

headincloud

Thanks for your kindness and your fb, to clarify for you I don't think Elizabeth and Ernie are of ethnic descent and their names are not translations so I've placed them the wrong side but they are great grand parents I'm sure of that. Best of luck in your new job Jodie I'm sure you deserve all that's ahead

aries1960

no problem pm you when it's done
Hi!! something's happening am i a not recieving notifications from this Thread, did you do my reading?, if so pleae let me know since there are so many post that maybe i've missed it.
Many thanks and blessings

J

haleyw

Hi hayleyw,

A lady named Stella from your paternal side comes in protection of you with very dark colouring a fine moustache and grey short roller set hair. Very fussy and nervy she’s a real worrier who was stuck in a negative cycle like a hamster on a wheel, she compares her jowls with a hamster.

Emotionally unstable due to borderline personality disorder with tendencies towards OCD (undiagnosed), she suffered with her left wrist since she broke it and passed with the lungs. Her tipple was jack Daniel’s and she enjoyed knitting and her cats.

She’s acknowledging her sister’s birthday around now, a slim lady with black poker straight hair worn up and heavily pencilled eyebrows, she’s holding up a musical card. However, there’s avarice around her sister who turned her back in some way and there was such resentment and annoyance for such a long time. She always wished to match her sister, get on the same run of the ladder and she’s expressing a feeling of worthlessness. This was the negative cycle she was stuck in and her message is seek truth. She blew you a kiss.

Also answering to your name is your paternal grandfather Johnathon, an elderly gent with blue eyes, white hair slicked back and long moustache he looks like Father Christmas though his personality couldn’t be more opposite. He was extremely harsh, tight with money and a ladies man with a bad attitude, what he chose to present was carefully selected and designed to mislead but behind closed doors it was a different story. He comes to ask for forgiveness holding a begging bowl and his message is come on in out of the rain.

A gent named Peter takes the chair, he’s bald, ginger blonde colouring with blue eyes and a lust for life. He comes through filled with love for you explaining you’re on a level. He’s paternal side and enjoyed fishing unless it’s a metaphor, he’s casting out and his message is reel them in. He played the violin professionally and he asks you listen out for his music.

I've been having a think about this reading but unfortunately none of it resonates with me. I'm really sorry. Such a shame because I can see what a great job you've done with others. Maybe these messages are for someone else?

headincloud

Hi Venus rising,

An elderly lady named Coleen answers to your name claiming she’s the bee’s knees, she’s a wind up merchant with curly bright orange dyed hair a turned up nose and she’s gerning. She suffered obesity, a ruptured intestine and passed with a heart attack. There’s a brown and white collie dog with her Shep.

Emotionally intense she was catholic and involved with the church but bent the scriptures a bit she’s a real card and is singing your praises. Quoting the rhyme the owl and the pussy cat she also mentions Gulliver’s travels. You’re all packed up in a red car and she’s impressing basketball, canoeing, scuba diving and margaritas on the beach so I guess there’s an adventure holiday on the cards. She’s trailing behind the car on a skateboard so it looks like she’s coming too, literally dozens of hearts emanate from her to you.

Steven comes forward from your maternal side a frail balding gaunt gent large ears, chestnut brown hair and eyes. A smoker he suffered with the lungs and reproductive system and enjoyed a tipple and a game of dominoes. He’s remorseful at his cowardly actions and compares himself to a fox, he ran away from himself his whole life but has found himself now. Floating on a cloud with a harp he’s in peace and advises you that life is all about trial and error, move on his message. He leaves you with a red and white rosette.

Jack comes forward for you, a very tall thin gent with blue eyes and a full head of grey hair slicked back which was his pride and joy comes from Prominent nose, moustache and glasses he spent a lot of time in the mirror, appearance was important to him. A widower his wife is here too. He enjoyed angling and passed with throat cancer from smoking cigars.

A very placid intellectual curious man he says he’s got your number and he’s coming from the heart he explains things are coming up from your very depths, you’re breathing out a black dust cloud which has been anchored to the pit of your stomach since before you can remember and this burden you’ve carried without complaint. You look weary and he reiterates this is deep stuff on its way out, there's encouragement from him says you'll soon be breathing all the colours of the rainbow. He’s so so proud of you, that’s my girl he’s telling the whole world and he leaves you with an almond celebration cake.

LadySerafine

You forgot me! I was right after haleyw!

My real name is Taylor.

Autumn Spice

headinclouds,
I have decided now is not the time for me to have a reading. Please mark my name of the list when you have time to.
Thank you