Mediumship

headincloud

ok no worries

headincloud

Hi Taylor,

I’ve someone claiming to be the lone ranger from your maternal side, John Stevens. An overweight elderly gent with high colour and blue eyes. White hair and a protruding chin. Full beard and moustache he smoked a pipe and passed with the lungs. Devouring green olives with a cocktail stick he speaks of harmony relating to body, mind and spirit says you’ve got it all wrapped up. There’s congratulations and a ((hug)).

He says everything comes out in the wash you’re squeaky clean and pure as a snowflake but maintaining this balance is the challenge because you’re only just up and running and the triad is precarious currently, maintain a steady walk don’t try and run at this point. He says whether you’re oceans or worlds apart he’s always by your side and he leaves you with a grasshopper in a jam jar and a wink.

He lovingly assists his wife Marilyn to the chair she’s small and neat, white roller set hair, pearls and pink cardigan ever so gentle, feminine and spiritual. Very protective of you she suffered with the gullet and stomach. Overjoyed at coming through she has nothing but praise for you and claims she speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, one hand on the bible she says its God’s own hand and she was led by love, there’s encouragement to follow her she’s scattering pansies and lily’s ahead of you on your path and there’s a gift of pearls.

A gent named Brian comes forward he’s not that old, a large gent with a bald patch, chestnut brown hair and dark eyes. He wears a moustache and glasses. Very defensive he struggles with expression and won’t make eye contact, the result of a cruel childhood which left him with a chip on his shoulder. Trying to communicate he’s overcome and he’s backing off, my guide is encouraging him to stay but he’s breaking down.

Staring at the floor he won’t even lift his head, this is taking tremendous courage. He likens his life path to a tank which he’s inside, his message is what goes around comes around and we follow the tracks we are set in. He wishes you know he’s protecting you and he leaves you with the key.

LadySerafine

Hi Taylor,

I’ve someone claiming to be the lone ranger from your maternal side, John Stevens. An overweight elderly gent with high colour and blue eyes. White hair and a protruding chin. Full beard and moustache he smoked a pipe and passed with the lungs. Devouring green olives with a cocktail stick he speaks of harmony relating to body, mind and spirit says you’ve got it all wrapped up. There’s congratulations and a ((hug)).

He says everything comes out in the wash you’re squeaky clean and pure as a snowflake but maintaining this balance is the challenge because you’re only just up and running and the triad is precarious currently, maintain a steady walk don’t try and run at this point. He says whether you’re oceans or worlds apart he’s always by your side and he leaves you with a grasshopper in a jam jar and a wink.

He lovingly assists his wife Marilyn to the chair she’s small and neat, white roller set hair, pearls and pink cardigan ever so gentle, feminine and spiritual. Very protective of you she suffered with the gullet and stomach. Overjoyed at coming through she has nothing but praise for you and claims she speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, one hand on the bible she says its God’s own hand and she was led by love, there’s encouragement to follow her she’s scattering pansies and lily’s ahead of you on your path and there’s a gift of pearls.

A gent named Brian comes forward he’s not that old, a large gent with a bald patch, chestnut brown hair and dark eyes. He wears a moustache and glasses. Very defensive he struggles with expression and won’t make eye contact, the result of a cruel childhood which left him with a chip on his shoulder. Trying to communicate he’s overcome and he’s backing off, my guide is encouraging him to stay but he’s breaking down.

Staring at the floor he won’t even lift his head, this is taking tremendous courage. He likens his life path to a tank which he’s inside, his message is what goes around comes around and we follow the tracks we are set in. He wishes you know he’s protecting you and he leaves you with the key.

Thank you for the reading.

I'm not very familiar with the people in the reading, but I do have a strong feeling that these people were my maternal grandparents friends. It seems like they remember me, but I don't remember them since they passed on when I was really young.

The messages make a lot of sense. I do feel that I have harmony and peace inside of me, but I haven't been feeling it lately. Love the congrats and hug since I'm starting a new job in two days and graduating in December of this year. But I do feel like there are more congrats to come, especially in the love and moving departments.

I think the reason that Brian is protective of me is because we had similar childhoods. The only difference is that I feel that my parents aren't bad people on the inside, but they had (and still have even now) major issues and wasn't my true nature as a result. However, I am slowly getting back my true nature.

Again, thank you!

headincloud

Thanks tay I think the couple may be your godparents if that helps and Brian is dad's side, your Great grandfather. One of your guides is here for you too he's a Roman Catholic monk named St. Stephen with blue eyes like pools. He says you need to separate the colours before you put them in the washing machine and he's asking you meditate with him any time because he's always there.

headincloud

Hi Safari,

I’ve a buxom lady from your paternal side, curlers, headscarf fair colouring and blue eyes. Drawing attention to her gold solid sliding bracelet it may have been handed down. She’s holding a gift box of balloons and there’s a black kitten in the box too, not sure if it’s yours or you’re thinking of getting one, its chasing marbles and ball bearings around the place like it’s possessed.

She suffered with tennis elbow left side and the kidneys but she’s in fine form eating apple pie and custard she truly is in heaven. Acknowledging someone’s thirtieth birthday around you in May happy birthday the message. There’s also some sort of religious, formal ceremony up ahead she’s acknowledging. Guiding you she’s one of many there’s a very strong family behind you and she’s the team leader. Not sure if Santiago or Rupell mean anything to you, she leaves you with a glass of ginger beer and a prayer.

Your paternal great gran Colette comes forward, large framed lady with white hair roller set choosing not to show her face so you may have never met, she passed with ovarian cancer. A lot of gold jewellery has been handed down from her including a gold watch and black onyx ring which she loved. Her simple message is she loves you and she leaves you with a gold ring which looks like a wedding band.

Frazer from your maternal side comes forward, he’s a slight gent in his 60’s, a wheeler dealer who passed with colon cancer. Dark colouring, he’s depleted, drawn facially, agitated and won’t sit down there were alcohol problems but he’s found the light and in this light of truth he’s on one knee appealing for forgiveness. He offers you cherry brandy.

Your maternal Great gran Miriam is also here, a small neat lady she suffered with her right knee, the lungs and passed with respiratory failure. She likens her protection over you to the genie and the lamp encouraging connection.

She’s placing a flower garland around your neck because currently you’re reflecting all things beautiful back to the world, the essence of her very self she claims. She’s quietly confidence and could be mistaken as passive because of her appearance and grace but at heart there’s great inner strength and supreme self-confidence, keep one eye on your ego the other on your true self and keep on climbing. Her love for you is deeper than the ocean.

safari

Hi Safari,

I’ve a buxom lady from your paternal side, curlers, headscarf fair colouring and blue eyes. Drawing attention to her gold solid sliding bracelet it may have been handed down. She’s holding a gift box of balloons and there’s a black kitten in the box too, not sure if it’s yours or you’re thinking of getting one, its chasing marbles and ball bearings around the place like it’s possessed.

She suffered with tennis elbow left side and the kidneys but she’s in fine form eating apple pie and custard she truly is in heaven. Acknowledging someone’s thirtieth birthday around you in May happy birthday the message. There’s also some sort of religious, formal ceremony up ahead she’s acknowledging. Guiding you she’s one of many there’s a very strong family behind you and she’s the team leader. Not sure if Santiago or Rupell mean anything to you, she leaves you with a glass of ginger beer and a prayer.

Your paternal great gran Colette comes forward, large framed lady with white hair roller set choosing not to show her face so you may have never met, she passed with ovarian cancer. A lot of gold jewellery has been handed down from her including a gold watch and black onyx ring which she loved. Her simple message is she loves you and she leaves you with a gold ring which looks like a wedding band.

Frazer from your maternal side comes forward, he’s a slight gent in his 60’s, a wheeler dealer who passed with colon cancer. Dark colouring, he’s depleted, drawn facially, agitated and won’t sit down there were alcohol problems but he’s found the light and in this light of truth he’s on one knee appealing for forgiveness. He offers you cherry brandy.

Your maternal Great gran Miriam is also here, a small neat lady she suffered with her right knee, the lungs and passed with respiratory failure. She likens her protection over you to the genie and the lamp encouraging connection.

She’s placing a flower garland around your neck because currently you’re reflecting all things beautiful back to the world, the essence of her very self she claims. She’s quietly confidence and could be mistaken as passive because of her appearance and grace but at heart there’s great inner strength and supreme self-confidence, keep one eye on your ego the other on your true self and keep on climbing. Her love for you is deeper than the ocean.
honestly headincloud, i could not relate to any of the persons you mentioned in this reading. i don't know who they are/were and how i was related to them. BUT there are certain descriptions that i certainly could relate to! like a religious ceremony is coming up soon which is death anniversary of an older lady in the family.

then there is one person who is going to be 30 this year, but not in may so i don't know if i am picking up on the same that you mentioned or someone else. i have been told before that i have many spirits who kind of stay around me and i have a strong spiritual connection to most of them, especially like we belong to same clan so that resonates as well.

i have no clue about the places you mentioned. i have never been there in life.
i have started seeing world as beautiful again, so that resonates with the last part of the reading, as opposed to how i had been feeling for many years. this is very new feeling and i am loving it.

being quietly confident mistaken as passive resonates pretty well with how i exactly am in my real life but there is a great deal of inner strength and super self confidence. this is exactly me. i'll take the advice given in the last line of the reading, as this is a very new phase in my life and keeping a check on both while moving forward is very important in every way at this time.

lovely reading i would say! thank you very much for your time. it was worth the wait i must mention:)

headincloud

Thanks Safari I'm definitely with you both great gran's are here, may I ask do I have their names wrong? or description? or medical details? The illnesses mentioned will have been passed down genetically and apparent else where in the family even if the generation gap is wrong because their direct ascendant's.

The first lady is your maternal Gran, can't get her name but it's hyphenated. She always carried clothes pegs in the front pocket of her piny which may spark a memory for you she has dyed blonde hair in curlers and used to enjoy betting on horse-racing, a smoker. She's hell of a girl and used to suffer with wind. You may have memories of her taking you to a park on a bike.

The gent is your paternal great Grandfather.

Sandiago could be is a sir name which I got wrong it's Santiago sorry but I'm not sure who gave me that info hope this helps.

headincloud

Hi Aries,

Your maternal Grandfather answers to your name he’s a short stocky gent with a bulbous red nose, moustache and balding brown hair, a barber he has a brown and white cross lap dog with him and they’re very happy. He used a wheelchair in old age and suffered with his left wrist due to rep strain injury along with lung, bladder and renal problems. An extrovert and who often played the fool his love for you is powerful, he’s emotionally intense and everything he did he did with a passion, this hasn’t changed he still loves being around you and he asks you listen for his heartbeat.

A new day a new dawn his message with overtones of psalm 23, there’s reassurance he’s not gone, he explains he struggled with boxes and even more so with lids and he lives to see another day. Very much his own person which mirrors your persona he’s encouraging you to stand apart from the crowd and refuse to surrender your individuality even if it means non-acceptance because the former is more precious, you’re being led in the right direction so don’t be tempted to follow suits or norms because you’ll get lost in the crowd. Let intuition be your guide and follow his steps he leaves you with a pear and a promise of happiness.

This next gent looks like the Roman god Neptune with white curls, beard, moustache and blue eyes, it’s your maternal great grandfather name may be Heathcliff. He suffered with the lungs and the urinary system along with arthritis in the left shoulder and lower spine. A pipe smoker and gentle soul he’s at peace with himself and this is where you are now. He’s encouraging appropriate self-assertion advising your spiritual protection is strong as is your mind-set, you’re standing on home base coming from your very soul and he’s moved to tears.

You’ve done a nice job on the bedroom, he likes yellow and wants you to know he’s around. He’s laughing at an incident where the lid wasn’t secured on the blender and you’re covered in juice. There’s a niggling problem with your stomach possibly diverticulitis and encouragement to get it sorted but it’s nothing to worry about. He leaves you with a bouquet of flowers and congratulations says you’re moving up the ranks, follow his lead and you won’t go wrong.

A neighbour of yours is here her name may be patsy she’s a tiny lady with short cropped grey hair swept onto her face and a button nose. A bright happy nature but such a worrier who suffered with digestive problems and the stomach. Rise and shine her message and she’s bringing you breakfast on a tray its eggs sunny side up. Sleeping is a metaphor for awareness and there’s praise for your efforts. She’s playing a percussion triangle and leaves you with a cup of PG tips.

safari

Thanks Safari I'm definitely with you both great gran's are here, may I ask do I have their names wrong? or description? or medical details? The illnesses mentioned will have been passed down genetically and apparent else where in the family even if the generation gap is wrong because their direct ascendant's.

The first lady is your maternal Gran, can't get her name but it's hyphenated. She always carried clothes pegs in the front pocket of her piny which may spark a memory for you she has dyed blonde hair in curlers and used to enjoy betting on horse-racing, a smoker. She's hell of a girl and used to suffer with wind. You may have memories of her taking you to a park on a bike.

The gent is your paternal great Grandfather.

Sandiago could be is a sir name which I got wrong it's Santiago sorry but I'm not sure who gave me that info hope this helps.
hey headincloud. am sorry for the late feedback. i just logged in and saw your pm in my inbox. actually the details really don't match at all. my grandparents were rich people but then they got cheated by someone in the family and as i always saw them as a couple with humble resources depending upon my father for their livelihood as was growing up. my grandmother never wore skirts or suits. both of them used to wear regional ethnic wear from a part of another world. nobody in my household ever smoked. they didn't ride a bike ever. i mean the details of heir living is totally off here. but i could relate to certain messages because they have been coming to me from various other resources as well. so am not sure why their details are off and messages resonate.thanks for clarifications further:)

headincloud

hey headincloud. am sorry for the late feedback. i just logged in and saw your pm in my inbox. actually the details really don't match at all. my grandparents were rich people but then they got cheated by someone in the family and as i always saw them as a couple with humble resources depending upon my father for their livelihood as was growing up. my grandmother never wore skirts or suits. both of them used to wear regional ethnic wear from a part of another world. nobody in my household ever smoked. they didn't ride a bike ever. i mean the details of heir living is totally off here. but i could relate to certain messages because they have been coming to me from various other resources as well. so am not sure why their details are off and messages resonate. thanks for clarifications further:)

Hi safari it seems puzzling but it's not that you don't know them it's my lack of ability to draw an accurate picture with words and get the names and family placements right. For example, wealth wasn't suggested by the gold jewellery it was just a personal jewellery collection. I never mentioned skirts or suits but the first lady wore an overall with a front pocket. All I can say is go by the medical history and description because they're always right, take the name and family position away and then see if you can place them but they may not be family, keep in mind neighbours etc. By the way, one lady, the small neat one was wearing a nightdress (as I thought) but I didn't get the cue or understand the relevance until you explained, thanks a lot