Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Pam O

I went crazy buying a bunch of Fool's Dog apps... you enablers! :)
The Shadowscapes deck is a favorite reading deck, and it was just getting so many recommendations for current deck owners to see more details, so that was my 1st. Then Tarot of the Holy Light has been on my wish list for years, but I just did not want to spend the $$ on the deck and book, so this is fabulous! Then the app was so well done, I snagged more. The ISIS was the the least at $1.99, but I would have liked more insight on reading those pips. I don't really have a grasp of reading the Marsaille yet. (I did go ahead and buy the Ben-Dov book & deck so they should be arriving soon enough!) I tried getting the Android free app to try, but my as i suspected, my phone screen is too small for me to enjoy personally.

I also want the suggestions described by Jolly_Amethyst!

Another idea: a 3 card template we can assign positions to? I use 3 card spreads a lot (but not the PPF so much). Most of the spreads in th app are lots of cards, which is great for long readings, but not for quickies...
Example: Situation, Block, Advice (I often peek at the Shadow card too.)

Pam O

The Maroon Tarot!

I loved the online pictures, but when I bought the deck the borders were so big and the art so small. The glow of light on a screen that made those fascinating cards look great was missing, so they just were not what many of us expected as paper cards...

The Steampunk looks really great with the backlight of the screen. I am guessing the Maroon would be awesome in the same way!

Tanjamuse

I second the Maroon Tarot ... That would be amazing ... and with a book even more amazing.

Pam O

Also, what about the Deviant Moon?
That too feels like it could look really cool with the back-lighting since it too is a "dark" deck. I have the regular version, and I am going to buy that borderless version before it goes OOP! I believe it is a Limited Edition of 200?

Harperhaven

I love the Fool's Dog apps! I have several and probably will get several more!

But I agree with Jolie Amethyst. My biggest wish would be to be able to save our own spread templates complete with annotations of the positions so we don't have to re-create them each time.

The only other thing I would like to see is the ability to resize the cards when they're laid out in a spread. I don't tend to use the larger spreads so for the small spreads, it would be nice to be able to make the cards a little larger so I can see the details of all the cards without having to look at each card individually. Either a zoom or a finger-pinch thingy.

JasonLion

Harperhaven, pinch to zoom does work on the reading table when the full spread is shown. You do need to pinch on the reading table, and not let your fingers get too close to any card, for it to work. That is occasionally a little tricky when the table is full of cards, but not too difficult once you get the hang of it.

Tanjamuse

Can you see a full-screen edition of the cards?

Thanks

JasonLion

All of our apps allow you to view the cards full screen, or even zoomed in so the cards are larger than full screen to explore detail.

However, you can't zoom in that closely when on the reading table, you have to zoom into the specific card to see them that large.

Harperhaven

Jason, do the cards only get so big in the spreads? When i do a 3 card spread, i can't resize the cards any larger than the size they are when drawn...even tho there's plenty of room on the screen. I can zoom out on them and make them smaller but not zoom in unless I look at the individual card.

JasonLion

The size of the cards in a standard three card spread with the device in landscape is as large as they can get on the reading table. To see them "closer up" you need to zoom into a specific card.