Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

AJ

Is there any hope of Thoth app?
I love the Rosetta, but the thoth...sigh

Pam O

The size of the cards in a standard three card spread with the device in landscape is as large as they can get on the reading table. To see them "closer up" you need to zoom into a specific card.

I was having the same issue. A future feature that would be great would be for us to be able to make the whole spread bigger. I don't want to look at one card at a time. I want to see how the cards affect each other. What is looking where on the other card. This would especially impact 2 and 3 card spreads. I was trying to do this on a 3 card spread in Shadowscapes because those cards are SO detailed!

THANKS for everything Jason!! :)

3ill.yazi

I usually just take a screenshot to pinch and zoom navigate a spread like that, though that doesn't allow for tapping to the card meanings

JasonLion

We just release the Dondorf Lenormand deck as an app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. It comes with two different editions of the deck, the 1873 first printing and the 1878 version from the second set of engraving plates, also referred to as variation #1 and #2.

GryffinSong

Are you planning to do any contemporary Lenormand decks? I'd especially love to see Rootweaver's Vintage Lenormand, or the Melissa Lenormand.

JasonLion

We are always on the lookout for appropriate decks to license and turn into apps, Tarot, Oracle, and Lenormand. We have not yet found another Lenormand deck that is both available to license and something we would like to make into an app, but we continue to look. I'll make sure we check into the two you mentioned.

kalliope

We just release the Dondorf Lenormand deck as an app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. It comes with two different editions of the deck, the 1873 first printing and the 1878 version from the second set of engraving plates, also referred to as variation #1 and #2.

Hoorah! Just sent it to my devices and can't wait to try it out. It looks great from the screenshots, thank you!

Linfang

Is there any book included in the Dondorf App?

JasonLion

The Dondorf Lenormand does not contain a full book. It does includes two sets of card meanings, traditional and modern, as well as two brief introductions to using the deck, again traditional and modern.

Linfang

That's good to know, thanks for your reply Jason!