Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Siochanai

If you have time or choose to do a second sitter at some point I would love a general drawing.

(I couldn't get my scanner to talk to my computer today so I took a photo of the drawing instead. When the scanner is back online, I'll do a proper scan that you can see better and print off.)

With this drawing I got a sense of a general unfolding. The figure in the centre of this plant-like structure is you. You look like a little astronaut about to be launched into space/ the unknown. You are full of anticipation, but your are shut in your suit and can't do anything or rush anything. Everything will happen at the appropriate time, so be patient.

The other thing that came to mind that you are in a pupa state. There is a new stage of life about to begin for you where nothing will be like it was before. When I was drawing, I felt the darkest part of the drawing was persistently behind the figure's head. I didn't want it to be that way but it persisted. And then I though 'the darkness is behind you now'.

Over all I got a very positive vibe from this, full of anticipation.

SweetSiren

Just wanted to say I love your artwork. Especially your bit with watercolor. It suits your style effortlessly. the salamander/whale almost sharing an eye with the female figure definitely makes for an interesting read.

Starri Knytes

Oooo!! BrightEyes I love the image produced for Siochanai is Beautiful!!

If you can bare to part with you work you would definitely fine plenty of buyers. Selling them in combo with a reading could be your niche!

I can't wait until it's my turn!

Siochanai

Hello BrightEyes thank you for the amazing picture. It is just gorgeous.

As for the interpretation I think you are almost spot on. I have a lot of large changes coming my way and I am very anxious and anticipating the result. I have a strong sense of spiritual direction now and quite pleased in where it is heading bit still have quite aways to go yet. Further more the next big life changing step is finally getting my degree in a few months. This is huge for me because it is the first chance at fixing a huge mistake I made years ago.

The one part of the interpretation that does not quite fit is the darkness. On one hand you say it is persistent. You did not want it there but it persistently forced its way there. Then you say it is behind me. This is what does not make sense or fit. In my experiences with dreams and other occurrences this darkness in reality haunts me. I constantly sense a darkness looming over my shoulder and it feels like it wants to impede and halt my spiritual progress. I fight and fight this darkness everyday but it always comes closer and I fear it will win and envelop me. To this point the persistent darkness in your picture seems to be moving closer and trying to envelop.

Over all I agree it has a very positive feel but also shows I may need to fight harder.

On another note I know you are going to do a scan of it high res for me but is there anyway we can make arrangements for me to obtain the original? I would be more then happy to pay for a frame and shipping fees plus the picture. I would indeed love to have te original.

Thank you very much for doing this I love it.

katieb

I would buy mine as well and pay shipping etc if you are willing to part with it :)

celticnoodle

Brighteye, your artwork is absolutely beautiful! I also have to say that this type of divination is very interesting to me. I find it truly amazing and after reading Katieb's & Siochanai's reading and feedback, it seems like you have found your niche! :thumbsup:

I've had this type of reading done for me once before by Lark here on A.T. It was truly amazing to me, and I still have the drawing and reading that went with it. I loved it then and still do now, whenever I pull it out and re-read it/look at it. I have to say its one of the most amazing readings I have ever had. I'm sure the people who are receiving these readings from you can and will feel the same way.

I can't wait to read the other readings you are doing here and see more artwork by you as well. Continued good luck to you and your customers on this!

Reina de Copas

I am SO much looking forward to mine :) they are stunning. Really touching.

BrightEye

Hello BrightEyes thank you for the amazing picture. It is just gorgeous.

As for the interpretation I think you are almost spot on. I have a lot of large changes coming my way and I am very anxious and anticipating the result. I have a strong sense of spiritual direction now and quite pleased in where it is heading bit still have quite aways to go yet. Further more the next big life changing step is finally getting my degree in a few months. This is huge for me because it is the first chance at fixing a huge mistake I made years ago.

The one part of the interpretation that does not quite fit is the darkness. On one hand you say it is persistent. You did not want it there but it persistently forced its way there. Then you say it is behind me. This is what does not make sense or fit. In my experiences with dreams and other occurrences this darkness in reality haunts me. I constantly sense a darkness looming over my shoulder and it feels like it wants to impede and halt my spiritual progress. I fight and fight this darkness everyday but it always comes closer and I fear it will win and envelop me. To this point the persistent darkness in your picture seems to be moving closer and trying to envelop.

Over all I agree it has a very positive feel but also shows I may need to fight harder.

On another note I know you are going to do a scan of it high res for me but is there anyway we can make arrangements for me to obtain the original? I would be more then happy to pay for a frame and shipping fees plus the picture. I would indeed love to have te original.

Thank you very much for doing this I love it.

Thank you for the detailed feedback. It's interesting to read what you say about the darkness in your life. I definitely felt that you were straining out of that darkness. At the same time you looked confined in that pupa case, but not in a negative way. It's more a case of waiting for the right time, that you are in a gestation period and better things are to come for you.

I'd be more than happy to come to an arrangement about sending you the original. Maybe we can confer by pm?

BrightEye

And thank you to everyone who has said kind and encouraging words on this thread. I've never thought of these drawings as works of art. That said, I do take inspiration from artists who made automatic drawing their primary medium (I'm thinking in particular about Surrealists like Andre Masson and Joan Miro). While these drawings are meant to be spontaneous, I feel there is room for improving and honing my skill here too, both in terms of drawing and in terms of reading the images, which is why I've started this thread. So let's see what happens.