Automatic drawings on offer

Aaliha

I love how beautiful and delicate all the paintings look, they have a very soothing and healing quality to them x

celticnoodle

I felt this drawing expressed a very deep spiritual and nurturing side of you. I see a face here, the face of a woman, and I think it's you. You seem to be protected by the forces of nature (the earth angel in the bottom left hand corner) and by the spirit of god (the bird to the top right). The red kneeling thing inside or beside the head is a soul container as I know it from vodun. This is your self and your life force.

While all this may seem like second nature to you or others, you are also quite in awe, if not a little afraid of these forces. The face seems to express wonder as well as terror, but they are not too different in the context of spiritual ecstasy.

Anyway, you draw on and are protected and 'served' by great powers, and this is what makes you strong when you support others because I also see a maternal role here that you assume. Nurturing like mother earth.

I hope some of this resonates :)
BrightEye! WOW! :thumbsup: I :heart: LOVE :heart: the picture and your reading as well! Thank you so much! I have been keeping up with this thread reading all that you have gotten for others and their responses and looking at their artwork as well. When I came here today, I never expected to see my reading done so quickly--so it was a very nice surprise. You are truly gifted here, BE. My reading and picture is perfect! You have truly captured me in this reading.

Like someone else on this thread, I pray the rosary daily too. In this meditation, I pray for others as well as for myself and ask often that the Holy Spirit will descend upon me and give the gift of prophesy to me and to be able to help others with these gifts. I am just so awed that you picked this up in the reading and the picture! I also ask that my 3rd eye be open so that I can clearly receive the information needed. I think it is pretty interesting that the bird (Holy Spirit?) seems to be aiming right for where the 3rd eye would be, don't you?

As for the 'red kneeling thing' and vodun, I don't know anything about vodun, but will read up on it. It is nice to know that I am protected by an angel/(angels). I often "feel" them with me and have seen them on occasion as well. Especially Archangel Michael.

You are correct that this all is like second nature to me, but I am still quite in awe by it all as well. Sometimes it does frighten me as well, but this is a good thing too. To keep it all in balance, I think you need a little bit of that fear as well as the feeling of comfort with it. I have had some experiences that were somewhat terrifying, but I learned from this as well, so it has been a good thing too. I am and do have a very maternal way about me. I do my best to help everyone that I am contact with, and to the point of becoming mothering to them. So, you have captured me very, very well! Many thanks to you, BE!

BrightEye

B
Like someone else on this thread, I pray the rosary daily too. In this meditation, I pray for others as well as for myself and ask often that the Holy Spirit will descend upon me and give the gift of prophesy to me and to be able to help others with these gifts. I am just so awed that you picked this up in the reading and the picture! I also ask that my 3rd eye be open so that I can clearly receive the information needed. I think it is pretty interesting that the bird (Holy Spirit?) seems to be aiming right for where the 3rd eye would be, don't you?
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. I'm glad the drawing and the reading spoke to you. Yes, the drawing depicts Spirit opening your third eye. That is so interesting! The more of these drawings and readings I do, the more I wonder where the information comes from because what you said about praying for the gift of prophesy is something I couldn't have known. I suspect it's the same process we enter into when reading cards. Thanks again for sitting.

LittleOne

Dear LittleOne,

Apologies for the long wait, but I seem to have sorted my scanner problems.

Your drawing is called 'The Announcement', and I felt the message is quite simple: if you have something to say that is important to you and that you've been sitting on for a while - now is your time to say it loud and clear. The universe is behind you and the time and energies are right.

I was particularly drawn to the figure's head gear. It seemed like a fool's cap to me and is the focal point of the drawing in many ways. Think Tarot Fool and taking a risk, being free and fearless. That is the advice here. I was also drawn to painting the cap purple. Purple is the colour of power and royalty. I also felt it was indicative of the supernatural and that it was protecting you.

In summary, the message here seems to be that now is the right time to move forward fearlessly and to say what you have to say in a clear and straightforward manner. The universe is on your side.

I hope this made some sense.

Thank you BrightEye, what a lovely picture! I am really drawn to the hat also - it looks like a little spirit being clinging to the figure's head. It reminds me of a frog which is an animal I love as we have beautiful green frogs that visit our place. Lately I have become more interested in what is around me and protecting me and have been thinking a bit about the third eye chakra and using amethyst stones.

I don't really have anything to announce to the world because I have no-one to announce to and nothing special to say at the moment, but I have taken up praying a bit lately. I do want to move forward though. The Fool came up as a significant card in my annual tarot reading and came up in the Spirit position of my spread - so that is an interesting connection.

I did have some thoughts when I saw it. I wondered what you might think the significance of the figure having its back somewhat towards the viewer, if anything? Also I wondered if you thought it was significant that the figure was boyish?

Thank you again for the picture, did I read earlier in the thread that you would be willing to part with the pictures?

BrightEye

The Fool came up as a significant card in my annual tarot reading and came up in the Spirit position of my spread - so that is an interesting connection.

I did have some thoughts when I saw it. I wondered what you might think the significance of the figure having its back somewhat towards the viewer, if anything? Also I wondered if you thought it was significant that the figure was boyish?

Thank you again for the picture, did I read earlier in the thread that you would be willing to part with the pictures?
Thank you very much for the feedback, LittleOne.

I think the fact that the figure has his or her back turned to he viewer and is moving towards the right emphasizes the future orientation of the drawing. It also coincides with the idea of the Fool as starting a new journey. I guess the trumpet is also reminiscent of the trumpet that the angel in the Judgement card sometimes holds. Out with the old and in with the new. The figure is kind of leading the way to where you're headed. Maybe s/he is a guide?

About the boyishness: I nearly wrote in my initial post that the figure is someone in your life or soon to come into it, a man perhaps, who will make an announcement to you, rather than you making an announcement yourself.

Yes, I'm happy to part with the drawing. Pm me.

LittleOne

Thank you very much for the feedback, LittleOne.

I think the fact that the figure has his or her back turned to he viewer and is moving towards the right emphasizes the future orientation of the drawing. It also coincides with the idea of the Fool as starting a new journey. I guess the trumpet is also reminiscent of the trumpet that the angel in the Judgement card sometimes holds. Out with the old and in with the new. The figure is kind of leading the way to where you're headed. Maybe s/he is a guide?

About the boyishness: I nearly wrote in my initial post that the figure is someone in your life or soon to come into it, a man perhaps, who will make an announcement to you, rather than you making an announcement yourself.

Yes, I'm happy to part with the drawing. Pm me.

Thanks for the further clarification - I have been thinking quite a bit lately about who my guide/s is/are, and actually, this is really weird, but when I first saw you thread it got me thinking about psychic art and I did a bit of googling and saw that some people draw pictures of the sitter's guide. I originally thought about asking you to draw one of my guides but didn't want to limit what came from you or stifle any creativity you might have. So it is interesting that perhaps this is exactly what has come out!

BrightEye

EyeAmEye - 7 June 2014

I see here two lovers :) This was the only drawing so far that immediately suggested two people to me so I felt a relationship must be important in your life right now. The two lovers are human-bird hybrids. There is something that unites them, love, and something that separates them and that looms in the dark parts at the bottom, the dark colour that seems to rise into the warm yellow parts at the top. The man (you) is focused on the woman, while she is focused on the darkness that is between you. You are trying to get her attention with tenderness and love, perhaps telling her that everything will be fine, that you will protect her and the relationship. She seems less convinced though, doesn’t seem to believe in the power of love.

So my sense is that there is a relationship in your life that’s complicated. Something separates you, either literally or more symbolically/emotionally. I think the drawing might be advising you to persevere. The connection you feel is mutual , and there is something very delicate and tender that needs to be nurtured and kept alive. It seems to be within your power to do so.