Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

alice in wonderland - 7 June 2014

This is not my most accomplished drawing but one I really like because of the way it suggested itself on the page. I could see everything almost immediately. I also liked the antiquated and unconventional hat and the way that you can’t tell the gender of the person depicted. This all suggested to me that this is a very unconventional character. I think this is you. You have your very own way of approaching life, perhaps not always easy for others to understand and follow. But that does not deter you.

I also see you very focused on this ring you’re holding. With the light coming from above it seems to hold great significance for you. It’s your Holy Grail and you are intensely focused on how you might attain it. I feel this ring stands for more than just commitment in a relationship, although it is that too, but for stability more generally in your life. With the light falling from above on the ring to illuminate it, I think you are guided by spirit in this. But I also feel you need to stop focusing so hard on the ring and lift your gaze to the source of that light instead, which you can’t see in the drawing. That way your search will become lighter and less fraught with difficulties.

BrightEye

Aaliha - 7 June 2014

I thought this was a very uplifting drawing. I see you as the red centaur figure at the top of this unfolding plant. What struck me most was the light coming from the right and shining on the figure, and the figure facing it. She is red, the colour of passion. So there is something you are passionate about (I see centaurs as passionate as well). You are waiting for news or for something to manifest. You are very intensely poised for action there, about to make a run for your heart’s the desire when the moment is right.

I was also drawn to the shadows in the plant. These are shadows that may worry you. Maybe you fear being enveloped and dragged down by them. Maybe they are real worries, maybe they are just in your head; I can’t say. But you are light. You hardly bend the leaves of the plant as you stand there poised and waiting. I think something is about to manifest for you that you’ve been waiting for for a long time.

BrightEye

starchaser1277 - 7 June 2014

This was not strictly speaking an automatic drawing as the idea of the hummingbird came to me before I started drawing. But it was so persistent that I gave it a go. I thought if the lines really do suggest something else in the end I’ll go with that, but they didn’t. The only thing that’s different to the original idea is the colours: I didn’t expect so much green.

While the image is very clearly of a bird in flight, hovering over something we can’t see, I also get a very strong sense that the bird is kneeling or bowing in prayer – as strange as this may seem. There is humility about it that I didn’t expect to see but that seems to be the main focus of the drawing. Are you surrendering to a higher power (not necessarily spirit bit something that fills you with awe and humility)? If so, the drawing suggests that this is a good thing and that the universe is supporting you in this; you are acting in harmony with the universe. At the same time, this humility will help you spread your wings further and you’ll get far in whatever it is that you are working towards.

Aaliha

I thought this was a very uplifting drawing. I see you as the red centaur figure at the top of this unfolding plant. What struck me most was the light coming from the right and shining on the figure, and the figure facing it. She is red, the colour of passion. So there is something you are passionate about (I see centaurs as passionate as well). You are waiting for news or for something to manifest. You are very intensely poised for action there, about to make a run for your heart’s the desire when the moment is right.

I was also drawn to the shadows in the plant. These are shadows that may worry you. Maybe you fear being enveloped and dragged down by them. Maybe they are real worries, maybe they are just in your head; I can’t say. But you are light. You hardly bend the leaves of the plant as you stand there poised and waiting. I think something is about to manifest for you that you’ve been waiting for for a long time.

Wow! Thank you so much, I love my picture! And your reading makes complete sense to me :) This last year has been all about concentrating on manifesting things into my life. There are two specific thing which I have been concentrating my energies on, and they are interlinked. I am waiting to hear some news like you said - I am trying to find an agent to represent my script, and a waiting to hear back from one of them as I'm on their list. I'm so glad that you feel something is about to manifest, and yes I will definitely be making a run for my hearts desire as soon as I see an opportunity arrive!! :D I have been worrying about things, and stressing that things won't happen as I'd like them too, but I am still waiting like the person in the picture and trying to think positively and remain hopeful :) Thanks so much for such a beautiful painting and intuitive reading xxx

BrightEye

Wow! Thank you so much, I love my picture! And your reading makes complete sense to me :) This last year has been all about concentrating on manifesting things into my life. There are two specific thing which I have been concentrating my energies on, and they are interlinked. I am waiting to hear some news like you said - I am trying to find an agent to represent my script, and a waiting to hear back from one of them as I'm on their list. I'm so glad that you feel something is about to manifest, and yes I will definitely be making a run for my hearts desire as soon as I see an opportunity arrive!! :D I have been worrying about things, and stressing that things won't happen as I'd like them too, but I am still waiting like the person in the picture and trying to think positively and remain hopeful :) Thanks so much for such a beautiful painting and intuitive reading xxx
I'm glad it resonates and thanks for the feedback. Alpha Centauri is a solar system close to ours and is actually a binary star, i.e. a solar system with two suns. So you waiting for two things to manifest makes sense :)

Aaliha

I'm glad it resonates and thanks for the feedback. Alpha Centauri is a solar system close to ours and is actually a binary star, i.e. a solar system with two suns. So you waiting for two things to manifest makes sense :)

Wow, that's so cool :) I will let you know if I hear the news I'm waiting for :)

alice_in_wonderland

This is not my most accomplished drawing but one I really like because of the way it suggested itself on the page. I could see everything almost immediately. I also liked the antiquated and unconventional hat and the way that you can’t tell the gender of the person depicted. This all suggested to me that this is a very unconventional character. I think this is you. You have your very own way of approaching life, perhaps not always easy for others to understand and follow. But that does not deter you.

I also see you very focused on this ring you’re holding. With the light coming from above it seems to hold great significance for you. It’s your Holy Grail and you are intensely focused on how you might attain it. I feel this ring stands for more than just commitment in a relationship, although it is that too, but for stability more generally in your life. With the light falling from above on the ring to illuminate it, I think you are guided by spirit in this. But I also feel you need to stop focusing so hard on the ring and lift your gaze to the source of that light instead, which you can’t see in the drawing. That way your search will become lighter and less fraught with difficulties.

i am looking at the drawing and thinking what a great intuitive artist you are!!
i do am very unconventional in my thought process and the way i live my life. although i don't get to do all that i wish because of people around me, but they do find me strikingly different from the way i act and react to situations and general life events. many times it creates friction between relationships and people end up misunderstanding me.
about the ring, i am actually very surprised that you put the ring in my first finger because i always wear rings in my first finger. even though i have good collection of rings that i specifically bought to wear in them but i have this tendency to use them on my first fingers always instead. i don't know why but i am never very keen to wear rings in other fingers and i don't do it deliberately. it has been like this ever since i started wearing rings.
i do am focussed on my current relationship and don't know where it is going at the moment. sometimes i end up getting headaches thinking constantly about what is to come, not worried though but concerned about the future of people involved.
but i think you are right! i should be more focused on where the light is coming from... looking at the ray of light in makes me think if it is coming from my own consciousness? can you confirm it for me?
because i do have a certain understanding of what is coming and why and how it will unfold because of the intuitive messages and feelings are keep getting on a regular basis. sometimes it gets mixed up too because i am these days focussed on finding a job and am frustrated at times and not able to have clear mind to receive clear messages.
you are truly a gifted soul brighteye! i feel blessed and honored that you decided to read for me!!!!

much love and appreciation (am in awe:) )
alice

EyeAmEye

I see here two lovers :) This was the only drawing so far that immediately suggested two people to me so I felt a relationship must be important in your life right now. The two lovers are human-bird hybrids. There is something that unites them, love, and something that separates them and that looms in the dark parts at the bottom, the dark colour that seems to rise into the warm yellow parts at the top. The man (you) is focused on the woman, while she is focused on the darkness that is between you. You are trying to get her attention with tenderness and love, perhaps telling her that everything will be fine, that you will protect her and the relationship. She seems less convinced though, doesn’t seem to believe in the power of love.

So my sense is that there is a relationship in your life that’s complicated. Something separates you, either literally or more symbolically/emotionally. I think the drawing might be advising you to persevere. The connection you feel is mutual , and there is something very delicate and tender that needs to be nurtured and kept alive. It seems to be within your power to do so.

You have some gift, BrightEye,

I am in the middle of a very complicated relationship right now. It pretty much occupies my mind all day, every day these days.

We are not together at this point, but both do love one another very much. I am very focused on her and she is absolutely focused on all the things that are keeping us apart, of which there are quite a few. I have indeed told her I would be there every step of the way to get her through the hard times and make it ok for her. I have so far been unsuccessful in convincing her.

I do believe over time this can and will change, so I do agree perseverance is what's needed. Sometimes it just seems too hard, but I'm still at it...

Thank you so much for this lovely drawing and message, it is very much appreciated. I will PM you, I would like to have it. Thank you!

BrightEye

You have some gift, BrightEye,

I am in the middle of a very complicated relationship right now. It pretty much occupies my mind all day, every day these days.

We are not together at this point, but both do love one another very much. I am very focused on her and she is absolutely focused on all the things that are keeping us apart, of which there are quite a few. I have indeed told her I would be there every step of the way to get her through the hard times and make it ok for her. I have so far been unsuccessful in convincing her.

I do believe over time this can and will change, so I do agree perseverance is what's needed. Sometimes it just seems too hard, but I'm still at it...

Thank you so much for this lovely drawing and message, it is very much appreciated. I will PM you, I would like to have it. Thank you!
Thank you very much for the feedback. After I'd completed the drawing, I saw your story on another thread, but I didn't mention it here because drawing and reading were completed before that and that's how they should appear, I thought. It was one of the more intricate drawings and took me longer than some of the others. But what stuck out was the tenderness in it, and I felt that that was mutual.

BrightEye

i am looking at the drawing and thinking what a great intuitive artist you are!!
i do am very unconventional in my thought process and the way i live my life. although i don't get to do all that i wish because of people around me, but they do find me strikingly different from the way i act and react to situations and general life events. many times it creates friction between relationships and people end up misunderstanding me.
about the ring, i am actually very surprised that you put the ring in my first finger because i always wear rings in my first finger. even though i have good collection of rings that i specifically bought to wear in them but i have this tendency to use them on my first fingers always instead. i don't know why but i am never very keen to wear rings in other fingers and i don't do it deliberately. it has been like this ever since i started wearing rings.
i do am focussed on my current relationship and don't know where it is going at the moment. sometimes i end up getting headaches thinking constantly about what is to come, not worried though but concerned about the future of people involved.
but i think you are right! i should be more focused on where the light is coming from... looking at the ray of light in makes me think if it is coming from my own consciousness? can you confirm it for me?
because i do have a certain understanding of what is coming and why and how it will unfold because of the intuitive messages and feelings are keep getting on a regular basis. sometimes it gets mixed up too because i am these days focussed on finding a job and am frustrated at times and not able to have clear mind to receive clear messages.
you are truly a gifted soul brighteye! i feel blessed and honored that you decided to read for me!!!!

much love and appreciation (am in awe:) )
alice
Thank you for the feedback, alice. That thing with the ring is odd. I kept thinking 'why did I draw the ring on that finger?' It was very strange to me.

I do think the light is coming from your own consciousness as it starts at the top of the hat and there is no other light source in the picture. It is, in fact, the main light source. The hat itself is important too. It's old-fashioned and large, which stresses that you do things your own way but also that your consciousness reaches further than that of other people maybe?