Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Phoenix11 - 14 June 2014

Well, in keeping with your name I drew a firebird. The focus is on the bird’s face as well as on its lower parts where there seems to be an explosion of fire. On the one hand, I see passion in this drawing. Maybe you have recently developed a passion for someone or something and the drawing suggests you express that, give it wings so to say.

In Slavic folklore, the firebird a magical bird from a distant land. The firebird’s plumage emits red, orange, and yellow light, like a bonfire that is glowing but no longer raging. The feathers do not stop glowing even if they are taken from the bird, and one feather can light a large room.

A typical role of the firebird in fairy tales is as a harbinger of a difficult quest. The quest is usually initiated by finding a lost tail feather that serves as a premonition of a difficult journey with magical helpers, the objective of which is to capture the bird. The capture of the bird is often accompanied by doom though.

My sense is that you are the firebird and maybe someone or something wants to capture or has captured your passion. Perhaps this is cautioning you to express your own passion in this ‘chase’ but to take care to not lose yourself and your freedom in the process.

BrightEye

Bluebonnet - 14 June 2014

When I drew yours, I had a strong sense of this queen coming from somewhere deep, like the depth of a cave, the soul, some dark place. At first I thought she was screaming in terror, but now it looks more like a shout, she is shouting a message. She looks wise, which is emphasized by the colour blue, and she is has made her way in the world, symbolized by the crown.

She is bringing a message from the dark places of life, but it is a message that is also life-affirming. I can’t decide whether this queen is you, and you are the wise one with a message for the world, or whether she is s spirit guide with a message just for you.

I feel from this drawing that you support a lot of people both in body and in spirit. There is fire in her eyes so whatever message she carries, it’s urgent and driven by some passion. I also see a little fear and apprehension, as well as tiredness. Perhaps the message that you have for people, or simply your desire to help, is starting to make you tired?

Flames

Many thanks

Hi BrightEye! Do you notice anything different about me today?? :) :) :)
Thanks again for my drawing. I'll be sure to do a little write up so people know about your gift. I follow this thread everyday. You blow me away. I'll PM you soon to make arrangements to get the original drawing, if that's still okay? Thank you again for being an inspiration.

BrightEye

Hi BrightEye! Do you notice anything different about me today?? :) :) :)
Thanks again for my drawing. I'll be sure to do a little write up so people know about your gift. I follow this thread everyday. You blow me away. I'll PM you soon to make arrangements to get the original drawing, if that's still okay? Thank you again for being an inspiration.
Like the new avatar :)
A write-up? Where?

I'm glad the drawing and its message appealed to you. Yes, it's still available, so pm me whenever you're ready.

mahafrins

You asked about your longterm future with Jerry. I was surprised to see only one humanoid in the drawing and not two. You are the bird-woman standing to the left. You are looking very intently at those two objects standing next to you. They looked like grocery bags to me, or modern flower vases. They look empty, or they seem empty to you because you can’t quite see in, and you can’t move them to look in because all things present in the drawing also seemed strangely statuesque to me, hence the title ‘Statues’.

I think you feel you can’t quite fathom Jerry. He is a mystery to you. Since to you the bags/vases are empty from here you stand, you might think this union is going nowhere. And Jerry doesn’t seem to let you in on his feelings and intentions. I also get the impression that because you are not all human in the drawing that you feel somehow different and inadequate, whereas the drawing suggests you are powerful and wise if you want to be. Your wings seem clipped at the moment, but they will grow back. Perhaps for this union to work and for you to grow wings and fly and be able to see what’s in those bags or vases beside you, you have to own up to who you really are, be yourself. My sense is that it’s then that you might get to know Jerry better too.

Brighteye nice pic.....Well i have this relationship in mind since 5 years now but hasnt fructified which makes me think its not meant to be i am slowly off it to be honest...He is a mystery to me i am honestly looking for someone new but its like hard to find..... No one there for me. Yes i am myself alone he has recently cut my wings.......Jerry will remain a mystery i am waiting for miracles or bran new start with a new person...

Phoenix11

Well, in keeping with your name I drew a firebird. The focus is on the bird’s face as well as on its lower parts where there seems to be an explosion of fire. On the one hand, I see passion in this drawing. Maybe you have recently developed a passion for someone or something and the drawing suggests you express that, give it wings so to say.

In Slavic folklore, the firebird a magical bird from a distant land. The firebird’s plumage emits red, orange, and yellow light, like a bonfire that is glowing but no longer raging. The feathers do not stop glowing even if they are taken from the bird, and one feather can light a large room.

A typical role of the firebird in fairy tales is as a harbinger of a difficult quest. The quest is usually initiated by finding a lost tail feather that serves as a premonition of a difficult journey with magical helpers, the objective of which is to capture the bird. The capture of the bird is often accompanied by doom though.

My sense is that you are the firebird and maybe someone or something wants to capture or has captured your passion. Perhaps this is cautioning you to express your own passion in this ‘chase’ but to take care to not lose yourself and your freedom in the process.

Thank you so much BE for the beautiful drawing! It really is lovely :)

It's funny you drew a firebird....I chose my username because I've always been drawn to Phoenix's and it's also the symbol of Scorpio, which I am. Also, lately I've been having strange things happening around me with birds.. earlier this week I had one crash into my picture window twice and had one follow me to my car and sit on the roof...I think it's a message of some kind.

I haven't recently developed a passion for anyone or anything and am not in a relationship, so I don't think there's anyone that wants to capture me!

Thank you again for taking the time to do this, I feel lucky to receive such a great gift :) You have an amazing talent!

BrightEye

Thank you so much BE for the beautiful drawing! It really is lovely :)

It's funny you drew a firebird....I chose my username because I've always been drawn to Phoenix's and it's also the symbol of Scorpio, which I am. Also, lately I've been having strange things happening around me with birds.. earlier this week I had one crash into my picture window twice and had one follow me to my car and sit on the roof...I think it's a message of some kind.

I haven't recently developed a passion for anyone or anything and am not in a relationship, so I don't think there's anyone that wants to capture me!

Thank you again for taking the time to do this, I feel lucky to receive such a great gift :) You have an amazing talent!

Thank you, Phoenix :) Reading up on the myths that may be suggested by the drawings doesn't seem to always work by the looks of it. But what happened with the bird crashing into your window seems to correspond with the exploding feeling in the drawing. What bird was it? And did it survive?

Kittysashimi

Hi brighteye! I saw that you could be reopening after you were done with current sitters. If you did have another slot open I would love to sit for a general reading! I have been reading this thread and your readings are amazingly vivd and so interesting. :heart:

Bluebonnet

When I drew yours, I had a strong sense of this queen coming from somewhere deep, like the depth of a cave, the soul, some dark place. At first I thought she was screaming in terror, but now it looks more like a shout, she is shouting a message. She looks wise, which is emphasized by the colour blue, and she is has made her way in the world, symbolized by the crown.

She is bringing a message from the dark places of life, but it is a message that is also life-affirming. I can’t decide whether this queen is you, and you are the wise one with a message for the world, or whether she is s spirit guide with a message just for you.

I feel from this drawing that you support a lot of people both in body and in spirit. There is fire in her eyes so whatever message she carries, it’s urgent and driven by some passion. I also see a little fear and apprehension, as well as tiredness. Perhaps the message that you have for people, or simply your desire to help, is starting to make you tired?

Oh wow! That's interesting!

Yes, I was just telling someone the other day that I was having days where I just feel taken advantage of. I do try to help....try to do the right thing. I want to be that helpful, giving person.....but it seems when people figure that out, they start asking for more and more. You know the phrase "you give an inch, they take a mile?"

I have felt just exhausted....just lost my spirit....blue. I work a lot and give a lot......and then people just disappoint me. I probably just need a vacation.:)

Thank you so very much!!
B