Automatic drawings on offer

Phoenix11

Thank you, Phoenix :) Reading up on the myths that may be suggested by the drawings doesn't seem to always work by the looks of it. But what happened with the bird crashing into your window seems to correspond with the exploding feeling in the drawing. What bird was it? And did it survive?

I believe it was a mourning dove...yes, it survived. It was also the same type of bird that followed me to my car. I looked up the meaning of mourning doves and I found this link interesting.... It seems to totally fit for this point in my life.

http://spirit-animals.com/dove/

BrightEye

I believe it was a mourning dove...yes, it survived. It was also the same type of bird that followed me to my car. I looked up the meaning of mourning doves and I found this link interesting.... It seems to totally fit for this point in my life.

http://spirit-animals.com/dove/

Lovely bird :) It seems birds, especially these, are important to you right now.

BrightEye

Brighteye nice pic.....Well i have this relationship in mind since 5 years now but hasnt fructified which makes me think its not meant to be i am slowly off it to be honest...He is a mystery to me i am honestly looking for someone new but its like hard to find..... No one there for me. Yes i am myself alone he has recently cut my wings.......Jerry will remain a mystery i am waiting for miracles or bran new start with a new person...

Thank you for the feedback, m. What can I say? except that I'm sorry. How did he cut your wings?

BrightEye

Oh wow! That's interesting!

Yes, I was just telling someone the other day that I was having days where I just feel taken advantage of. I do try to help....try to do the right thing. I want to be that helpful, giving person.....but it seems when people figure that out, they start asking for more and more. You know the phrase "you give an inch, they take a mile?"

I have felt just exhausted....just lost my spirit....blue. I work a lot and give a lot......and then people just disappoint me. I probably just need a vacation.:)

Thank you so very much!!
B
I only just saw this now. Thank you very much for the feedback. I know what you mean when you say people just keep asking for more. But that also makes me think that you must have the resources to do so, otherwise the requests wouldn't keep coming. Perhaps this coming from a deep place means a place of infinite resources, a place where you can gather strength?

Starri Knytes

My reading arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, I love it!

Your artwork will be framed, and will take it's place in my office. Thank you again for making your artwork and associated reading available for purchase. :heart:

Pam O

Maybe you are opening up for sitters? I would love to participate if you decide to...

You have an AMAZING talent. Thank you for sharing this with us here! :)

Pam O

Your artwork will be framed, and will take it's place in my office. Thank you again for making your artwork and associated reading available for purchase. :heart:

Yay Starring Knytes! I can imagine how thrilled you are to be able to purchase your reading art to frame and admire in person! I am so happy for everyone who has been able to do this! Right on!!!

Pam O

.... Whoops duplicate post .....

danieljuk

sorry for the delay in responding to you BE. I wanted to think about your painting and meditate on it a bit before giving feedback. It is quite meaningful for me and does fit my life. It does depict my life at the moment and it's issues but I think it actually has a positive message and it's a bit revolutionary for me :) I didn't see this before really!

I like that you critiqued your own work technically! :D I love the picture actually, it's a message to open my eyes a bit :) Interesting this is the kind of a view that I would like to walk and visit. I like to get out in nature. I would be photographing this type of thing (for fun and uploading to social networks). I like nature. When I photograph I try to capture everything I see, I would try to capture the whole lake and not just a part but perhaps I only see one part!

Interesting about your romantic attachment in some way to the pic. I am quite a romantic person, quite tarot Cups court card in personality. A romantic dreamer, I have to be careful about not being carried away into fantasy land. I think the theme of this picture is about romance and emotions. The irony is that I always say to people when I interpret dreams "water is emotions, it's so important if it's choppy or calm". in so many ways this pic made me smile :)

I haven't exactly worked out the framing of the beautiful part of the picture yet, this is something I am going to continue thinking about. I am not sure if this is about the image I want to portray myself as (perfect) or I see the world or my emotions as that.

Only seeing the framed view, I miss out on the sun coming through the sky and the fish. It looks quite dolphin like to me and using Phoenix's link to the site about animals and totems, they are playful and carefree and like you say they don't drown in rough water. Also the person above the frame with the missing limb I think represents love or me waiting for someone. Almost like not having a part of my self, almost like missing a limb, such an overly romanticised view really.

The really interesting thing about the picture is that I am currently journeying into my soul and doing a whole spiritual adventure. I am learning lots but I think this message is telling me exactly what I need to work on emotionally. I really understand every part of the painting but the framing. That is the enigmatic part for me too. This is something I shall explore on my spiritual explanation but the message is about working out what I am only seeing I think, need to expand my horizons in some area and work out what I feel is emotionally missing. Just need to work out in what exactly! Fundamentally it's a message of "look what you are missing", I think emotionally and in what I see.

sorry for the long feedback, loved the reading and picture BE :heart:

I called this drawing, sort of romantically, ‘Daniel’s Lake’. As a watercolour landscape the drawing is ruined (from a purely technical point of view), but I still felt it carried a message so here it is in all its imperfection.

Of all the drawings I’ve done on this thread, this was the most enigmatic to me. There is a landscape, a very calm lake, a rainy-looking sky. In the foreground there is a picture frame, framing a part of the landscape. There is a fish in the water and a little fellow sitting on top of the frame (could also be part of the frame).

My first thought was that you are not seeing the whole picture in relation to something, possibly of an emotional nature. The frame captures the nicest part of the scenery, including the clam water, but leaves out the sun struggling through the clouds and the rainy part of the sky. It doesn’t include the fish either, the one entity that can navigate through the water without drowning.

Perhaps the emotional waters are not as calm as they appear or as you want them to be. Maybe you feel incomplete or wounded even, like the little fellow who is missing a limb by the looks of it. I think the drawing is telling you to look in the messy places of yourself as well. The fish seems to want to guide you. I think this is an archetypal journey into the soul that’s waiting for you there, outside of the nice and pretty territory that may seem more acceptable but leaves you feeling incomplete.

BrightEye

Thanks for letting me know :) I'm really glad you like it.