Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

My reading arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, I love it!

Your artwork will be framed, and will take it's place in my office. Thank you again for making your artwork and associated reading available for purchase. :heart:

Thanks for letting me know :) I'm really glad you like it.

BrightEye

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback, daniel. It is greatly appreciated and helps develop my skill.

It's interesting what you say about photography. I believe all art (written and visual) is selective. It has to be by its very nature. We are never able to capture completely the chaos that is life. We need to be selective in order to make sense. Even with a photo you'll never capture 'everything' in the way you experience it. The photo has a frame and therefore a boundary, even if you use a wide-angle lense. But I'm splitting hairs now :)

sorry for the delay in responding to you BE. I wanted to think about your painting and meditate on it a bit before giving feedback. It is quite meaningful for me and does fit my life. It does depict my life at the moment and it's issues but I think it actually has a positive message and it's a bit revolutionary for me :) I didn't see this before really!

I like that you critiqued your own work technically! :D I love the picture actually, it's a message to open my eyes a bit :) Interesting this is the kind of a view that I would like to walk and visit. I like to get out in nature. I would be photographing this type of thing (for fun and uploading to social networks). I like nature. When I photograph I try to capture everything I see, I would try to capture the whole lake and not just a part but perhaps I only see one part!

Interesting about your romantic attachment in some way to the pic. I am quite a romantic person, quite tarot Cups court card in personality. A romantic dreamer, I have to be careful about not being carried away into fantasy land. I think the theme of this picture is about romance and emotions. The irony is that I always say to people when I interpret dreams "water is emotions, it's so important if it's choppy or calm". in so many ways this pic made me smile :)

I haven't exactly worked out the framing of the beautiful part of the picture yet, this is something I am going to continue thinking about. I am not sure if this is about the image I want to portray myself as (perfect) or I see the world or my emotions as that.

Only seeing the framed view, I miss out on the sun coming through the sky and the fish. It looks quite dolphin like to me and using Phoenix's link to the site about animals and totems, they are playful and carefree and like you say they don't drown in rough water. Also the person above the frame with the missing limb I think represents love or me waiting for someone. Almost like not having a part of my self, almost like missing a limb, such an overly romanticised view really.

The really interesting thing about the picture is that I am currently journeying into my soul and doing a whole spiritual adventure. I am learning lots but I think this message is telling me exactly what I need to work on emotionally. I really understand every part of the painting but the framing. That is the enigmatic part for me too. This is something I shall explore on my spiritual explanation but the message is about working out what I am only seeing I think, need to expand my horizons in some area and work out what I feel is emotionally missing. Just need to work out in what exactly! Fundamentally it's a message of "look what you are missing", I think emotionally and in what I see.

sorry for the long feedback, loved the reading and picture BE :heart:

starburst_au

Hey,

Just wondering if you're still doing the drawings?

Cheers
SB

BrightEye

Thread newly reopened. Please read first post before signing up :)

YDM42

As of 17 June 2014:

Thread reopened for new sitters :)

1. Amaya
2. Claire1805
3. Kittysashimi
4. PamO

For the next few drawings I will use a small sketchbook (14 x 9 cm) and pencil exclusively. You can see examples in the attachments to this post.

Again, bear in mind that these will take me a while so please be patient.

I would like to participate. I won't leave a question, since I'm not sure you need one.

starburst_au

Most awesome, I read the first post but i'm thinking there is probably additional info, that 've probably missed?

Regardless, If you're still up for it i'd love a drawing.

My question: the karmic bonds that exist between myself and X are going to unfold how?

Thanks
SB

BrightEye

Great :)

I'm happy to reflect on specific questions as well as general readings so it's up to you all how much info you leave.

starburst_au

Great :)

I'm happy to reflect on specific questions as well as general readings so it's up to you all how much info you leave.

Sorry to be a pain, but what info would you like me to leave?
I've missed something. So maybe a reading on my question LOL...

Cheers,
SB

BrightEye

Sorry to be a pain, but what info would you like me to leave?
It's up to each sitter how much they want to elaborate on a question/situation - or whether they want to leave a specific question at all.

BrightEye

Amended first post.