Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

claire1805 - 19 June 2014

I have given this little drawing the title ‘Picasso’s Face’, which sounds somewhat grandiose. However, the reason for this was the face in the centre of the drawing. It reminded me of a detail from ‘Guernica’, although our face here seems at peace or at least not in obvious terror.

The figure in the pose of a dancer or bullfighter to the left I took to be you. You are surprised, perhaps a little afraid. I think the idea of the bullfighter is a good analogy. I’d say this face is a spirit. Perhaps you have attracted this spirit, like a bullfighter attracts the bull, but now that it’s there you might be a little afraid or surprised at its power.

I see this spirit as entirely benevolent though. There is a little dolphin next to the spirit above it. This has a very positive energy to it. There is great energy but also harmony in the composition as a whole, which makes me think that this reflects your life more generally at the moment. The spirit that is arriving here brings great strength. Perhaps the drawing as a whole suggests that you possess great strength and beauty of spirit and that maybe you need to see it and harness it more to manifest in the real world. Maybe this spirit has come to assist you?

BrightEye

Kittysashimi - 20 June 2014

Your drawing made me think of someone coming out of his shell. My sense is that we're talking either about a man in real life or a male spirit. When I drew the image I thought the figure was female at first and I was listening to a song called 'La Arribena', a Latin American term for (a female) highlander or stranger. I thought I'd throw it in here in case it means something to you.

However, in the end the figure seemed definitely male. And he seems to be merged or part of the shell that contains him, so a hybrid being or spirit that is making itself known to you. The drawing could also be an illustration of the figure of speech 'coming out of one's shell', i.e. opening up. As I said, I had a feeling that this could refer to a man in your life who you are hoping will open up, in which case rest assured he will. Or it could be yourself. I don't know whether you are male or female, but if you are male I'd be inclined to read this as yourself and the drawing suggests you open up more to the world, your friends, and spirit. If you are female, this could urge you to activate your animus.

Either way, the shell is also protective, so that is something to keep in mind. If this opening up, especially if it refers to you or a part of you, that the drawing suggests scares you, the shell protects you as well so just remember that :)

Kittysashimi

Your drawing made me think of someone coming out of his shell. My sense is that we're talking either about a man in real life or a male spirit. When I drew the image I thought the figure was female at first and I was listening to a song called 'La Arribena', a Latin American term for (a female) highlander or stranger. I thought I'd throw it in here in case it means something to you.

However, in the end the figure seemed definitely male. And he seems to be merged or part of the shell that contains him, so a hybrid being or spirit that is making itself known to you. The drawing could also be an illustration of the figure of speech 'coming out of one's shell', i.e. opening up. As I said, I had a feeling that this could refer to a man in your life who you are hoping will open up, in which case rest assured he will. Or it could be yourself. I don't know whether you are male or female, but if you are male I'd be inclined to read this as yourself and the drawing suggests you open up more to the world, your friends, and spirit. If you are female, this could urge you to activate your animus.

Either way, the shell is also protective, so that is something to keep in mind. If this opening up, especially if it refers to you or a part of you, that the drawing suggests scares you, the shell protects you as well so just remember that :)

Thank you so much for this reading! Recently I have been trying to develop my spiritual gifts and I have been thinking about delving further into paganism to help with that. It was not an easy decision for me because I had a horrible experience 8 years ago with something spiritual related and that made me fear doing anything to develop myself spiritually for a long time. I am a female though, I don't really know what activating my animus is but I will definitely start looking into it. I have been holding back a little too because I am afraid of not being protected enough so it really does comfort me that the shell symbolism is protective and it reminds me not to be so afraid to take the next step and open myself up more.

BrightEye

Thank you for the feedback :)

I was thinking of the Jungian ides of the animus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus

Now with the feedback you've given in mind, I think the drawing is definitely telling you to venture forth and explore this spiritual path you speak of.

claire1805

I have given this little drawing the title ‘Picasso’s Face’, which sounds somewhat grandiose. However, the reason for this was the face in the centre of the drawing. It reminded me of a detail from ‘Guernica’, although our face here seems at peace or at least not in obvious terror.

The figure in the pose of a dancer or bullfighter to the left I took to be you. You are surprised, perhaps a little afraid. I think the idea of the bullfighter is a good analogy. I’d say this face is a spirit. Perhaps you have attracted this spirit, like a bullfighter attracts the bull, but now that it’s there you might be a little afraid or surprised at its power.

I see this spirit as entirely benevolent though. There is a little dolphin next to the spirit above it. This has a very positive energy to it. There is great energy but also harmony in the composition as a whole, which makes me think that this reflects your life more generally at the moment. The spirit that is arriving here brings great strength. Perhaps the drawing as a whole suggests that you possess great strength and beauty of spirit and that maybe you need to see it and harness it more to manifest in the real world. Maybe this spirit has come to assist you?

Thank you so much for your beautiful drawing and reading! This is something that will go into my journal to be constantly appreciated... I am currently at a low point in my life, and emotional satisfaction is hard to come by. I find it intriguing that your words regarding the bullfighter/bull since my star sign is Taurus. Perhaps it can come to mean that I am being protected/watched over?

Hmm... my life is not really at harmony at the moment.... I see your drawing, the peaceful face of the spirit with its otherworldly sense of freedom to mirror my deepest desire. To be free of defining categories and human boundaries. To be free to soar at last. The idea that the spiritual is there to assist me is deeply comforting...

BrightEye

Thank you so much for your beautiful drawing and reading! This is something that will go into my journal to be constantly appreciated... I am currently at a low point in my life, and emotional satisfaction is hard to come by. I find it intriguing that your words regarding the bullfighter/bull since my star sign is Taurus. Perhaps it can come to mean that I am being protected/watched over?

Hmm... my life is not really at harmony at the moment.... I see your drawing, the peaceful face of the spirit with its otherworldly sense of freedom to mirror my deepest desire. To be free of defining categories and human boundaries. To be free to soar at last. The idea that the spiritual is there to assist me is deeply comforting...

Thank you for the feedback, claire. I'm glad the reading resonated but am sorry to hear that you're at a low point in your life. I hope the drawing gives you some comfort in time to come. The attachment to your post should print well enough for you to include it in your journal if you wish. (Interesting detail about the bull analogy and your star sign. Dis you find that significant?

BrightEye

PamO

I've started your drawing but I'm in the middle of family things going on so don't have as much time to work on it at the moment. I'm very intrigued by what's come up so far (I've traced the outlines!)

BrightEye

PamO - 22 June 2014

This was an interesting and at first slightly disturbing reading. You see two headless figures, one seated, one standing. They look like armless statues but could also be alive. I think both of them are you, perhaps the standing one you as a child. Around you there are containers that look like urns, some seem to be unfolding though like scrolls. In the background you see the protective symbol of the hand of Fatima.

The headless and armless figures at first suggested a certain helplessness, but in the end I decided that this whole scene was one of great power. You sit on a throne surrounded by these urns and scrolls, the ashes and the knowledge of the ancestors. The fact that you are headless and armless I take to mean that you are more intuitive and that your way of knowing is intuitive rather than intellectual and you don't act in an ego-driven way but you are being led by spirit.

The drawing also suggests that you've had this since you were a child, or that your power goes back to something to do with (your?) childhood.

Does any of this resonate?

Pam O

This was an interesting andat first slightly disturbing reading. You see two headless figues, one seated, one standing. They look like armless statues but could also be alive. I think both of them are you, perhaps the standing one you as a child. Around you there are containers that look like urns, some seem to be unfolding though like scrolls. In the background you see the protective symbol of the hand of Fatima.

The headless and armless figures at first suggested a certain helplessness, but in the end I decided that this whole scene was one of great power. You sit on a throne surrounded by these urns and scrolls, the ashes and the knowledge of the ancestors. The fact that you are headless and armless I take to mean that you are more intuitive and that your way of knowing is intuitive rather than intellectual and you don't act in an ego-driven way but you are being led by spirit.

The drawing also suggests that you've had this since you were a child, or that your power goes back to something to do with (your?) childhood.

Does any of this resonate?

Oh holy cow! Of course it resonates! You are amazing.

But no, it is not a message of helplessness. Instead it is to show me I have enormous power. As soon as I saw it, I "knew" a message I was to "get" was that I need to stop thinking so much... I am a Gemini and I hear Spirit saying, "stop, Stop, STOP" with all that thinking. I do see Emperor type power that I have with my heart instead of the typical Emperor brain, and head, which both have been removed. I hear Spirit saying, "You do have the power, even without all the thinking, all the head trips."

I also am a very compassionate Helper. I mean, the news is often just too much because I cannot "do" anything to change it... I do know that I can help great numbers of people because of the way I think. It is just a point of thinking of how not to be stuck busily "making a living"... but wait, the message is to stop with all the thinking! Spirit is showing me that I don't have to "think", or be trapped in the narrow view of the loggical mind, or the restricted power of Ego that "thinks" it is the power point. I see that Spirit says I can help even more people by listening to the wisdom and guidance of my heart, therefore the reference to the Emperor. The 2 figures are interesting. The child version of me resonates as well.

This is a HUGE reading for me. You are so amazing!

I am interested in buying your original drawing. Let me know how that would work, ok?

BrightEye

Oh holy cow! Of course it resonates! You are amazing.

But no, it is not a message of helplessness. Instead it is to show me I have enormous power. As soon as I saw it, I "knew" a message I was to "get" was that I need to stop thinking so much... I am a Gemini and I hear Spirit saying, "stop, Stop, STOP" with all that thinking. I do see Emperor type power that I have with my heart instead of the typical Emperor brain, and head, which both have been removed. I hear Spirit saying, "You do have the power, even without all the thinking, all the head trips."

I also am a very compassionate Helper. I mean, the news is often just too much because I cannot "do" anything to change it... I do know that I can help great numbers of people because of the way I think. It is just a point of thinking of how not to be stuck busily "making a living"... but wait, the message is to stop with all the thinking! Spirit is showing me that I don't have to "think", or be trapped in the narrow view of the loggical mind, or the restricted power of Ego that "thinks" it is the power point. I see that Spirit says I can help even more people by listening to the wisdom and guidance of my heart, therefore the reference to the Emperor. The 2 figures are interesting. The child version of me resonates as well.

This is a HUGE reading for me. You are so amazing!

I am interested in buying your original drawing. Let me know how that would work, ok?
I'm very glad to hear that the reading meant something to you :) Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I think it's all about not being in you head too much but acting with the part of you that is connected. I'll pm you about the original.