Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

starburst_au - 25 June 2014

You asked about your karmic bond with x, and voila the drawing shows a couple in an intimate embrace.

I don't know much about karma and past lives etc. from personal experience, but your bond with this person x strong and intimate. The man in particular felt very passionate and intense to me, the woman a little less so for some reason. Is one of you more involved than the other?

Other than that, the drawing speaks for itself, I think. If you had doubts about this connection or whether your feelings are reciprocated, the drawing suggests that this bond is strong and that the feelings are mutual.

starburst_au

You asked about your karmic bond with x, and voila the drawing shows a couple in an intimate embrace.

I don't know much about karma and past lives etc. from personal experience, but your bond with this person x strong and intimate. The man in particular felt very passionate and intense to me, the woman a little less so for some reason. Is one of you more involved than the other?

Other than that, the drawing speaks for itself, I think. If you had doubts about this connection or whether your feelings are reciprocated, the drawing suggests that this bond is strong and that the feelings are mutual.

WOW! What a beautiful drawing. Thank you for your time and efforts. I'd love to be able to purchase the drawing if you're into that? Not sure. Love it!

Yeah, I guess you could say that my bond with X is intimate. I often wonder about X's feelings for me as he doesn't really give much away and we constantly argue and fight a lot of the time, which is sad that he can't express his feelings to me... But I feel them regardless! I've been told that the in a past life X chased me, and I turned him down and he kinda went on in a past life really depressed and generally pissed off. Now, in this life time... it's the other way around....

So you feel that now, that the feelings are mutual?

Thank you so much for that!

Cheers,
SB

starburst_au

What does the image suggest to you?

Yeah the image totally suggests that the feelings are mutual... the woman not so much. I mean right now.... i'm evaluating how I feel about him...

Am happy to part with the original. Pm me?

Will do!

BrightEye

YDM42 - 27 June 2014

This is my second landscape drawing in this thread. I must say that I've been studying the work of an Australian lanscape artist in the past few days and have felt the burning desire to draw landscapes myself. This perhaps means that this drawing is not entirely automatic, although I relinquished control as much as I could. Also, I feel that the drawing has as much meaning for me as I felt it did for you.

The landscape shows a rift or a narrow ravine that reaches deep into the earth. You also see birds in flight, a tree, curled up lizards and an item that looks like a pot. I felt the drawing mediated between rootedness (tree and lizards) and flight, or belonging and the need to explore the unknown. The land itself seems qite arid and nothing much grows there except that contorted leafless tree. The lizards seem to lie dormant underground and I had a feeling they're looking towards the future.

Pethaps this drawing is trying to tell you that youare very attached to something, a place, a person, and idea or way of life, but that this something is not nourishing you in the way you desire or need. The lizards are the part of you that feels it might be worth hanging on, to see what transpires. The birds are your desire to move on to somewhere different.

I'mnot sure what to make of that little pot in the bottom right hand corner. Perhaps it is a soul container, a place where your soul hibernates. Perhaps it is a well, guiding you to hidden resources in this dry landscape. You have the choice of taking the aerial view of the birds or the underground view of the lizards towork out where that life-giving water is. You will find it either way.

Does any of this resonate?

YDM42

This is my second landscape drawing in this thread. I must say that I've been studying the work of an Australian lanscape artist in the past few days and have felt the burning desire to draw landscapes myself. This perhaps means that this drawing is not entirely automatic, although I relinquished control as much as I could. Also, I feel that the drawing has as much meaning for me as I felt it did for you.

The landscape shows a rift or a narrow ravine that reaches deep into the earth.

Yes your words resonate with my current situation-I sure wish the image was less bleak, but yes there is a deep riff. A habitual way of doing things, bad habits and clinging going on that I am working on. It seems overwhelming, the approach, trying to figure out how to correct deep habits and wounds. I'm working on a work book that I found online from and Australian doctor on G.E.D. (generalized anxiety disorder) so it's no irony that you felt influenced by and Australian landscape artist. I was just yesterday reading up on his technique and trying his first audio on "Autogenic training"- of course I felt a bit overwhelmed by it all.

You also see birds in flight, a tree, curled up lizards and an item that looks like a pot. I felt the drawing mediated between rootedness (tree and lizards) and flight, or belonging and the need to explore the unknown. The land itself seems qite arid and nothing much grows there except that contorted leafless tree. The lizards seem to lie dormant underground and I had a feeling they're looking towards the future.

I am sure that detachment is going to be a major part of this lesson, that is the lesson that lizards teach, and being on the ground, its not likely I can see the whole picture, of just how unhealthy this place is for me, there is always hope that just up the way is nourishment.

Pethaps this drawing is trying to tell you that youare very attached to something, a place, a person, and idea or way of life, but that this something is not nourishing you in the way you desire or need. The lizards are the part of you that feels it might be worth hanging on, to see what transpires. The birds are your desire to move on to somewhere different.
I totally agree.

I'mnot sure what to make of that little pot in the bottom right hand corner. Perhaps it is a soul container, a place where your soul hibernates. Perhaps it is a well, guiding you to hidden resources in this dry landscape. You have the choice of taking the aerial view of the birds or the underground view of the lizards to work out where that life-giving water is. You will find it either way.

Does any of this resonate?
I don't know what to make of the pot either. I will focus and meditate on the image for a while and if anything else comes to me I will update this post. Thank you for sharing this part of yourself with me, I am truly appreciative. Thank you so much.

MandMaud

I hope you don't mind if I beg to queue for when you re-open? - if you re-open, that is... I don't get to AT every day and would easily miss it if you opened only briefly. And I feel I need this, an insight view from someone who *can* see.

This is the first time I've read the whole of a thread that was longer than a page. I only just found it, by chance, just as I'd decided to log off and go to bed, but now I've been through the whole thing! (I wish I'd found it sooner but the "by chance" thing makes me think this was the right moment.) It is very touching to see you go from wondering if you have anything at all, in the early posts, to understanding that you have. Definitely these are more than readings, most of them seem to be healings as well.

No specific question; it's not that I have no particular questions in mind, but I can't decide between them, several themes are important in life at the moment. In general, my life, I mean my whole lifespan (assuming I make it to the age I expect/hope to!), seems to have fallen into two distinct chapters, pivoting around my early/mid-40s. I'm 46 now so still in the transitional phase after the "chapter break".

If possible I'd love to see what comes to you. Thank you for this thread, it's wonderful.

BrightEye

Yes your words resonate with my current situation-I sure wish the image was less bleak, but yes there is a deep riff. A habitual way of doing things, bad habits and clinging going on that I am working on. It seems overwhelming, the approach, trying to figure out how to correct deep habits and wounds. I'm working on a work book that I found online from and Australian doctor on G.E.D. (generalized anxiety disorder) so it's no irony that you felt influenced by and Australian landscape artist. I was just yesterday reading up on his technique and trying his first audio on "Autogenic training"- of course I felt a bit overwhelmed by it all.

I am sure that detachment is going to be a major part of this lesson, that is the lesson that lizards teach, and being on the ground, its not likely I can see the whole picture, of just how unhealthy this place is for me, there is always hope that just up the way is nourishment.

I totally agree.

I don't know what to make of the pot either. I will focus and meditate on the image for a while and if anything else comes to me I will update this post. Thank you for sharing this part of yourself with me, I am truly appreciative. Thank you so much.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and that you found the image bleak. I think the deep cut in the landscape reflects the deep-seated habits or issues you speak of. But I like this particular image because it reaches down to deep and possibly revitalizing places in your psyche. Together with the well (I'm now certain it is a well) suggests that you have all the resources that you need to combat this at your disposal. You just have to find a way of accessing them. I wish you well on this journey.

BrightEye

I hope you don't mind if I beg to queue for when you re-open? - if you re-open, that is... I don't get to AT every day and would easily miss it if you opened only briefly. And I feel I need this, an insight view from someone who *can* see.

This is the first time I've read the whole of a thread that was longer than a page. I only just found it, by chance, just as I'd decided to log off and go to bed, but now I've been through the whole thing! (I wish I'd found it sooner but the "by chance" thing makes me think this was the right moment.) It is very touching to see you go from wondering if you have anything at all, in the early posts, to understanding that you have. Definitely these are more than readings, most of them seem to be healings as well.

No specific question; it's not that I have no particular questions in mind, but I can't decide between them, several themes are important in life at the moment. In general, my life, I mean my whole lifespan (assuming I make it to the age I expect/hope to!), seems to have fallen into two distinct chapters, pivoting around my early/mid-40s. I'm 46 now so still in the transitional phase after the "chapter break".

If possible I'd love to see what comes to you. Thank you for this thread, it's wonderful.
Thank you for the kind words, MandMaud. I'll add you to my current round of sitters.

YDM42

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and that you found the image bleak. I think the deep cut in the landscape reflects the deep-seated habits or issues you speak of. But I like this particular image because it reaches down to deep and possibly revitalizing places in your psyche. Together with the well (I'm now certain it is a well) suggests that you have all the resources that you need to combat this at your disposal. You just have to find a way of accessing them. I wish you well on this journey.

Thank you for the scan.. I have this in my meditation room and will certainly study it more. It's helpful to know that you like image, that makes and difference and calls my attention more to the depth of the image. It's always nice to know the general feeling a person has when creating.