Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Yippee - 30 June 2014

You've asked about your love life. In the picture you see a fish, which I took to be a salmon, leaping out of the water where he lives and straining towards a part of the picture we cannot see. In the background there is a stylized landscape with hills and a lake. Everything in the picture is straining and striving towards what the salmon is focused on.

I see this as you being very focused on the future of your love life. I feel a great tension and expectation here, but also worry and uncertainty in the eye of the fish. You want this to manifest but your don't know how. One thought I had was that you need to free yourself from your usual surroundings and ways of thinking, just like the fish tries to free himself from his element. But on looking at the picture again, perhaps you need to stop striving so hard to attain what you desire in your love life. Be more focused on the here and now. Enjoy the scenery and the water, be yourself, and stress less. I know this is a bit of a cliche but I think things will come to you more easily if you relax more.

I was looking at the Irish story of the Salmon of Knowledge and came across the related tale of the Fisher King from the Grail legends. These might be worth checking out too.

Yippee

Feedback

Thanks so much, BrightEye :) Yes, I do feel you're correct about having difficulty manifesting love in my life. It's funny how you mention that the fish tries to free himself from his usual surroundings. I'm at a new shift in my life, I feel, and so there are new things coming and new perspectives as well. It resonated with being out of my element. Ah, yes... stress less :) It does sound cliche, but I know what you mean, haha. I tend to have goals and focus on them. While not the most 'positive' type of outlook for love in the picture, I can certainly appreciate and understanding the meaning behind all of it! It'll come when it's time, and it can't be rushed.

The picture is quite lovely, to be honest! I'm definitely going to be checking out the story that you mentioned :)

You've asked about your love life. In the picture you see a fish, which I took to be a salmon, leaping out of the water where he lives and straining towards a part of the picture we cannot see. In the background there is a stylized landscape with hills and a lake. Everything in the picture is straining and striving towards what the salmon is focused on.

I see this as you being very focused on the future of your love life. I feel a great tension and expectation here, but also worry and uncertainty in the eye of the fish. You want this to manifest but your don't know how. One thought I had was that you need to free yourself from your usual surroundings and ways of thinking, just like the fish tries to free himself from his element. But on looking at the picture again, perhaps you need to stop striving so hard to attain what you desire in your love life. Be more focused on the here and now. Enjoy the scenery and the water, be yourself, and stress less. I know this is a bit of a cliche but I think things will come to you more easily if you relax more.

I was looking at the Irish story of the Salmon of Knowledge and came across the related tale of the Fisher King from the Grail legends. These might be worth checking out too.

BrightEye

Thanks so much, BrightEye :) Yes, I do feel you're correct about having difficulty manifesting love in my life. It's funny how you mention that the fish tries to free himself from his usual surroundings. I'm at a new shift in my life, I feel, and so there are new things coming and new perspectives as well. It resonated with being out of my element. Ah, yes... stress less :) It does sound cliche, but I know what you mean, haha. I tend to have goals and focus on them. While not the most 'positive' type of outlook for love in the picture, I can certainly appreciate and understanding the meaning behind all of it! It'll come when it's time, and it can't be rushed.

The picture is quite lovely, to be honest! I'm definitely going to be checking out the story that you mentioned :)

Thanks for the feedback, Yippee. I'm glad there was something in it for you even though I didn't see a love interest as such. When I do readings on love questions I feel a lot happier when I see a couple in the cards. That said, couple readings are not always positive. What I liked about the drawing was that there is tranquility as well as forward movement. So maybe the salmon can see a soulmate on the horizon but we can't see him or her yet :)

BrightEye

Tash - 2 July 2014

Tash, for yours I had to switch drawing pads. It was interesting because I was so happy doing these small drawings like I have done for the other sitters in this round, and then all of a sudden I hit an impasse. Classic case of artist's block! So I switched to my current sketchbook, which is double the size.

I did this sketch really quickly as you can see by the rough and largely unfinished execution. I gave the drawing your name because I thought this is you, an emotional portrait or snapshot of you at this time. I see sorrow and sadness in the woman's face, but she is also mature enough (in years and/or experience) to be able to cope with it. She looks as if she's hugging herself for comfort which made me think that she is either lonely or missing someone she's lost or both. For a brief moment I thought the shadow was the ghost of another person and that that ghost or memory is hugging her. But that was only a brief impression.

One other thought I had was that she has perhaps been sick and is recovering from it or learning to live with it, but I realize I'm on thin ice here.

I don't know if any of this resonates, or if this woman is indeed you or someone else in your life. Let me know what you think?

Tash

Hiya Bright.. thank you so much for your drawing.

When I look at it, my first impression was that she is holding another person. But for some reason we cannot see this persons face.
Is it that we don't know who the person is.. or is it that the person she is holding, she is keeping a secret. Which in turn explains the saddened look on her face.

haha I keep looking at it thinking.. oh gosh.. keep drawing, give me a little more..
But then you know what, it's probably me just wanting the easy way out.
IT's me wanting someone else to give me that justification that these emotions are ok.

A lot of food for thought there Bright.. thanks so much

This resonates very much for me Bright..

BrightEye

Thank you for your feedback, Tash.

Is it that we don't know who the person is.. or is it that the person she is holding, she is keeping a secret. Which in turn explains the saddened look on her face.
Yes, this could either be a secret love, or it could be someone she's lost (which, if they can't be together as a couple and he or she is a secret, amounts to the same thibg.
haha I keep looking at it thinking.. oh gosh.. keep drawing, give me a little more..
But then you know what, it's probably me just wanting the easy way out. IT's me wanting someone else to give me that justification that these emotions are ok.
It's always ok to have emotions, of any kind, even if you love someone you shouldn't be loving. It might start being a problem if you decide to act on those feelings.

BrightEye

I think I have to put this thread on hold for another day. I've not been feeling well. But I'll be back soon (sometime this weekend) with the rest of the drawings. Thank you all for your patience.

re-pete-a

DOOOH ! As a famous Simpson would say...

I know you'll get back to me when you feel more energized...I'm curious as to what your intuitions can obtain...a general reading ,so to say...

PM me if or when your ready .

Doc Pete suggests you take a warm bath with salts, for drawing out those nasties of neg energy things, and a warm shower straight after to cleanse any residuals...

BrightEye

DOOOH ! As a famous Simpson would say...

I know you'll get back to me when you feel more energized...I'm curious as to what your intuitions can obtain...a general reading ,so to say...

PM me if or when your ready .

Doc Pete suggests you take a warm bath with salts, for drawing out those nasties of neg energy things, and a warm shower straight after to cleanse any residuals...

Thank you for the suggestions, Doc Pete :)

I'll add you to the list once I reopen the thread to new sitters.

re-pete-a

I'll be waiting patiently for your call....Thanks..