Major Toms Calendar!!!!!

TemperanceAngel

I received mine on christmas eve and what a present to get!!!! I love it :D:D:D

What about others?

I didn't realise that there were so many talents on AT, or maybe I did but hadn't seen them all together is such a beautiful visual package!

My suggestion is: go buy it now while you can, you won't regret it ;)

BlueLotus

Such a lovely calendar

TA, I am glad you are enjoying your calendar as much as I do. I received mine a few days before the new year, and it is already hanging on the kitchen door.

I looked through all the different featured decks, and was amazed, at their diversity and originality .

Unfortunately, a few of these decks are either out of print such as the Simple Tarot, un-finished or otherwhise not yet published. My favorite Sakki Sakki is featured for December .

This month I will do the cycle spread, featured for January, based on the year cycle card. Mine is The Tower year

lark

I got mine too!
I've had it on the counter waiting to go up and everyone that comes in sees it and pages through it.
It's fun to hear their comments.
Wonderful job Major Tom!

CreativeFire

Yes I love my Tarot Lovers' calendar too! :D It has been hung up in a very visible spot in my tarot room, so that I can check it out everytime I go in and out. Well done Major Tom. :)

CreativeFire

TemperanceAngel

In fact, I am going to take mine to my new work, I have decided so all the practitioners and clients can view and enjoy it :D

Majecot

TA the you will have to have two so you can have this lovely calender at home as well!!
I have had mine since August :D and after I drooled over it for a while I packed it back into the envelope and waited for the begining of the year so it would be brand new to me again! Now it hangs above my desk so I can look at it while I am working... or surfing ;)

TemperanceAngel

Majecot said:
you will have to have two so you can have this lovely calender at home as well!!
I know what you mean Maje, but I would love to share it with lots of other people :D

Major Tom

I'd like to thank everyone for their enthusiastic response to the Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2005. :)

The credit for the calendar's content properly goes to the people who contributed their work to it - the members of the Aeclectic Tarot Forums. I personally believe these people to be among the most talented and creative people working with tarot in the world today.

If you've not got your copy yet, you are really missing out. The calendar is currently on sale with a significant discount. You can order yours via my website.

Many thanks to those who've already purchased their copies. A percentage of profits from the sale of the calendar are pledged to return to this community.