View Single Post
Resident

LeiifA 

Quote:
on the night of 5th December should be important.
This was probably about the time we found out we were getting a visit from our father over the Christmas break

Quote:
The L3 period lasted till 13 January 1971 so I would think that everything that was linked to this episode was over by then. That date also say a loosing of the bond so a new period in your life began then.
Definitely the case as by then we were settled in CA and started school in a new place

Quote:
Choosing a particular day in between those two dates becomes problematical, However, I've chosen to go for the 15th December. On this date the L4 period switched to Scorpio, your tenth Place. Mars was already activated through the L2/L3 Cancer periods, so this seems an appropriate one to choose, with Mars being in Cancer natally.
Very strange as we were either going to meet or had just met my fathers new wife. She was a Scorpio.

Quote:
At the moment that the L4 began, transiting Moon was about to conjoin natal Mars (2 degrees off) which looks a significant event for your life and future actions. Mars itself was transiting the tenth and had just finished transiting the Lot of Children, as given by Dorotheus. Mars also opposes by sign the Lots of Father and Mother, which are both ruled by Venus. Venus too is opposing those lots and in a mutual application to Saturn, your Ascendant ruler (separation of 3 degrees).
Very fitting again as there was a lot of father / mother tension and adjustment at this time.

Quote:
Mars is a planet of severance, cutting, accidents, surgery. Saturn is a planet of separation and exclusion. So we have symbolism of separation or severance of children from parents (or at least one parent).
There was a significant separation from our mother. CA is a long way from FL.

Quote:
Mars rules the third house of siblings in this chart as well as the tenth. So it's not surprising that one or more siblings played an important role in this event.
My older brothers health scare was THE event that precipitated the move.

Quote:
Two following dates might be significant. On 27th December the Level 4 period switched to Aquarius, which is your Ascendant, and that puts emphasis on its ruler Saturn, retrograde in the fourth place of parents and family. That lasted just into the new year.
If Aquarius is aligned with upheaval that certainly fits the whole episode and the stress for all included in the transition.

Quote:
The other significant date would be the 4th January 1971 when a L4 Aries period began, again placing emphasis on Mars and the third house of Siblings. Mars was still transiting the tenth and thus opposing the fourth house of parents, family and home.
By this time we would have been on the road driving through the desert to reach CA. We moved to southern CA and even in Jan the desert can be hot. There were a total of 6 of us in a 2 door sedan with no A/C.

I would have to say these dates and events are significant in relation to the times given.
Top   #475