Wild Unknown Tarot app!!

wild unknown

Wild Unknown Android App - Chakra

Good day all,

I decided to get the app as I have been using the deck for about a year now. I love the app. The only question I have is the section on the Chakra. I have not in the past ever followed Chakra for my tarot cards, so it becomes new to me. I am trying to understand its use with tarot as I have studied it a bit in reiki, but have never associated it with tarot and I did not see a connection with my wild unknown deck. Is the Chakra identified in the Wild Unknown Guidebook?

Does anyone else use the chakra as a means to read tarot?

Bullfly7

I will be honest. I didnt love this deck but for some reason, I love the app. I think maybe it was just that I didnt care to hold the deck. It shuffled great, had a great in hand feel but I just didnt care for the deck. BUT I seriously use this app everyday. It was done very well. I love the card of the day and so far it has been pretty spot on for me.

Pixna

Good day all,

I decided to get the app as I have been using the deck for about a year now. I love the app. The only question I have is the section on the Chakra. I have not in the past ever followed Chakra for my tarot cards, so it becomes new to me. I am trying to understand its use with tarot as I have studied it a bit in reiki, but have never associated it with tarot and I did not see a connection with my wild unknown deck. Is the Chakra identified in the Wild Unknown Guidebook?

Does anyone else use the chakra as a means to read tarot?

The guidebook doesn't cover chakras. I hadn't even explored this yet in the app until you mentioned it. The use of chakras with this deck makes perfect sense to me now. I think it's fabulous that she covers this in the app and integrates these two systems. I'd love to see a follow-up or second-edition book with all the info covered in the app, including chakras.

Linfang

I finally got an android smart phone, but it seems I cannot find the app in the Amazon Store. Can someone help me out here? Thank you :)

danieljuk

welcome to Android Linfang :thumbsup:
you can only get the wild unknown app (and the other tarot apps from galaxy tone) from the Android Play store, they are not on the Amazon App store. Look for "play store" on your phone, it has a white suitcase with a multi colour arrow on it as an icon.

Linfang

Thanks for the explanation Daniel! I found it at last, but I get a message that the app was not available in my country (i.e. Germany). What a pity, I was so looking forward to getting this app finally :(

danieljuk

oh no Linfang :mad: Ace of Stars regularly comes around these threads and she is co-owner of Galaxy Tone and may be able to explain or you could try dming her through the site here. It might come in future, it looks like licensing is strict! We can't get a few deck apps available to the UK for example :(

Ace of Stars

welcome to Android Linfang :thumbsup:
you can only get ... tarot apps from galaxy tone from the Android Play store, they are not on the Amazon App store.

Thanks Daniel! Actually, we are in the Amazon App Store -- not all our apps, but most of them. However, unless people are using a Kindle Fire, it is highly recommended that you get our apps from the Google Play Store -- they will suit your device much better, and we always update the Google Play Store version before the Amazon version.

Also, we are working hard on getting our apps ready for iOS!! Very exciting :D

Unfortunately, the people behind The Wild Unknown Tarot have decided to retire the app. We hope to be able to introduce some wonderful new tarot titles to our catalogue before long though!

Thanks for your interest and support everyone!

Linfang

So sorry to hear that the app won't be available anymore :(

The Wild Unknown is the one deck I really would love to see on my device!

Alta

Just speculation, but a mass email from the WU creator says that she is stopping printing and distributing the deck herself (just selling off her remaining copies) and has turned it over to a regular publisher. Maybe part of her contract is withdrawing the app.