Motley Tarot from Tyldwick artist

Padma

I check his site a couple of times a week, no new Motley cards posted.

He has though, been finishing up several lenormands decks and working on an oracle I think it is.

Here is an image of what I think may be an oracle. Or is that a lenormand also, I know zip about them

and a new 3 of coins, but it doesn't look Motley...

I still hold out hope :)

Oh wow! I am loving that Malpertuis oracle! That one is going to have to be a *must have*! Looks like it might be a Lennie though...? The Rider and the Child cards, perhaps? Whatever it is - it is gorgeous!

ETA just looked up the webpage, and not seeing those images there...

Chimera Dust

ETA just looked up the webpage, and not seeing those images there...

I just took a quick look at the Facebook page and they're there. :)

In one picture featuring similar cards, there's a caption saying it's a Lenormand, though the same caption also says it's not a real deck. I don't know if those plans have changed or not.

blue_fusion

Beautiful! That Chelsea and Polish Lenormands look quite wonderful too!

Laura Borealis

The Chelsea tins have piqued my interest...

Wisprwing

I never really looked into the Motley Tarot but now I have a mighty need. As a person who struggles with Tarot, I think a Thoth-type deck would be really perfect for me. It might be a good learning tool. And the style is just so sweet - and I have a soft spot for bees.

It's a shame he's put it off until 2016 now, but he has been busy with great things, and the Legend of the Wizard Laird will also be on my list of things to buy. I'll probably order them together when they are both available.

AJ

His lenormands are truly beautiful, but I check his page every week hoping for Motley...

BodhiSeed

His lenormands are truly beautiful, but I check his page every week hoping for Motley...
I agree, but I've reached my saturation limit with Lenormands. I'm waiting for the Motley...

RiverRunsDeep

I agree, but I've reached my saturation limit with Lenormands. I'm waiting for the Motley...

Me too! I thought Motley was originally supposed to be available this
year, but six or seven Lenormands later....:mad:

His site says he will be working on a deck called "Fresco Tarot" at the same
time as the Motley. Two tarot decks in a row from Malterpuis would be worth
the wait!

Farzon

Me too! I thought Motley was originally supposed to be available this
year, but six or seven Lenormands later....:mad:

His site says he will be working on a deck called "Fresco Tarot" at the same
time as the Motley. Two tarot decks in a row from Malterpuis would be worth
the wait!
Exactly this! But at least he's doing some quality fortune telling cards in the meantime - maybe he needs the money.

I get frustrated in a similar way by waiting forever for the new Deviant Moon...