The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

Thoughtful

So very glad that Poppy is still working on this tarot its a brilliant deck. COME ON PUBLISHERS this is a little gem why are you hesitating.

littlecat

I love this deck too. I keep looking at her site to see if it is getting published. I hope someone does soon. I will get one for myself and a friend!

shadowdancer

Little while since a reply, but the deck is definitely still in progress :)

A fair few new cards on her website, and I have to say - not a bad card anywhere.
I am in hope she is a step nearer to it being taken up by a publisher. So keep sending her those wishes.
Can't wait to add this to my collection. I have a feeling it will become one of the Fab Five workhorse reading decks. Will be one sitters can look at and feel part of the reading.

Scarlet Woodland

Well I'd buy it tomorrow if a publisher had the sense to pick it up. The images just sing to you and as others have said, easily the best representation of the court cards I've seen. Spider in the hanged man totally freaking me out though <hides> :)

shadowdancer

Well, there may be a bit of light at the end of that tunnel for her. Hope so - Poppy deserves for this to see the light of day.

shadowdancer

GOOD NEWS!!

Poppy has an offer of a contract with Schiffer.

Glad this is going to see the light of day. Just as long as they don't ruin it with huge borders (Am thinking of the Healing Tarot and Pirates here).

Just seen her 5 of wands. Oh my, that is a corker.

Davina

MoonGypsy

GOOD NEWS!!

Glad this is going to see the light of day. Just as long as they don't ruin it with huge borders (Am thinking of the Healing Tarot and Pirates here).

Just seen her 5 of wands. Oh my, that is a corker.

Davina

That is the best news, dear Davina! i am so happy for Poppy [she sooooo deserves it]!

Disa

I love these images more everytime I scroll through them.

Can't wait to add this to my collection. I have a feeling it will become one of the Fab Five workhorse reading decks. Will be one sitters can look at and feel part of the reading.

Exactly! The people in this deck look like the people in my neighborhood and surrounding city. I always tell people I live on Sesame street- we have such wonderful diversity here in the city and it's reflected very well in these cards...I love it!

GOOD NEWS!!

Davina

Oh I sure hope they make it borderless. Can we sign a petition or something :)

PattyMc

Really happy this is being published, love it! Wonder how long we'll have to wait for it?

Patty