Tarot Pink

Hexi

only 7 days left

only 7 days left in our campaign for Tarot Pink for Cancer. Have a look at our video and our page at www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink to see all the info and click on the videos to see the fabulous healing images by tarot's top artists. This deck will be a great one for pulling a card of the day, for meditation and contemplation.

Help us help others. Order your deck and app today. cheers Hexi

Alta

I backed it this morning. Looks good and a great cause.

Rose

I just heard about this deck and backed it immediately. Many of my favorite tarot artists are represented in this deck. They are to be commended for putting their efforts into such a great cause. I hope they get the backing of the tarot community and raise a lot of money.

gregory

You JUST heard about it ? Damn - what more can we do to get it out there... Wait - has evil idea... :D

Rose

Yeah, the news of this deck somehow eluded me. I guess "living under a rock" applies to me. Anyway I'm glad I found it.

Hexi

yes please

help us get the word out. I am on here, twitter and Facebook promoting, so if you see a post please share. The images of this deck are lovely. I am proud to be part of it and hope that people don't miss out on this lovely deck filled with healing and positive energy. Thanks Hexi

Hexi

even more tarot pink images

here are a few more tarot pink images to entice you to purchase a deck or app or both. This deck will be perfect for card of the day draws, for meditation and contemplation, and it is for a good cause. The breast cancer research foundation, which has an A+ rating.

we only have a few days left in our campaign, after which the price of the deck will go up. Get yours now and help make this lovely deck a reality. Cheers Hexi

Attachments

• 3 coins.jpg
    3 coins.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 3 wands.jpg
    3 wands.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 8 coins.jpg
    8 coins.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 95
  • ace cups.jpg
    ace cups.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 05Hierophant A05TPR.jpg
    05Hierophant A05TPR.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 123

Cocobird55

Newer cards look wonderful. I post about this deck whenever I can -- I think it's going to be a real treat.

desertrat

The Three of Coins card looks like Beth Seilonen's work. I remember her being on the list of contributing artists.

rachelcat

I send the link in my Capital Tarot Society reminder again today, so maybe someone will join in.

I really like that 3 of Wands. So peaceful, but waiting. You know something's going to happen soon . . .