WITCHES TAROT - Ace Pentacles

Jamwalls

It is a very celestial card. A shimmering woman, naked, basking in the light of the stars, the cloud incorporating the pentacle crowned with an actual crown and the star sign of Aries or Taurus. Possible connection could be that pentacles are an earth sign as is Taurus.

As with all the ace cards, you know instinctively it is going to represent a new start and being pentacles it means a new source of income, a new skill according to the LWB

gargoyle_guarded

where do you see Aries in this card?

Jamwalls

Aries

Right at the top of the card above the crown there is a constellation cluster of an animals head, I assumed it was Aries or Taurus as it looks like it has horns. Do you think there is another meaning of it?

J

tarotlova

I see all the Aces as a new start represented by the suit of the card, as this is Pentacles I see it as recognising you own power to get what you want in this case money, job ect. The power is in your hands but you might have to be head strong about it, not give up be stubborn, thats why the ram's head is on the top of the card I think.

gargoyle_guarded

Jamwalls said:
Right at the top of the card above the crown there is a constellation cluster of an animals head, I assumed it was Aries or Taurus as it looks like it has horns. Do you think there is another meaning of it?

J

I agree that it is indicative of a star sign - that of Taurus the bull. And Taurus is an Earth sign, and traditionally pentacles have been known to represent the Earth element.

The symbol for Aries is the Ram. The lion being the symbol for Leo is a fire sign and you will see that depicted in the Ace of Swords.

If you are familiar with astrology, you will note the Aces all depict the FIXED sun signs, those being Taurus (Earth), Leo (Fire), Scorpio (Water), and Aquarius (Air).

gargoyle_guarded

tarotlova said:
I see all the Aces as a new start represented by the suit of the card, as this is Pentacles I see it as recognising you own power to get what you want in this case money, job ect. The power is in your hands but you might have to be head strong about it, not give up be stubborn, thats why the ram's head is on the top of the card I think.

yes, but I believe the saying is "stubborn as a bull". The symbol appearing at the top of the Ace of Pentacles is a bull. A ram has curled horns.

tarotlova

So it is! Well then I would have to say try not to butt to many heads in your quest!

Jamwalls

Thats why I suspected the Taurus was on the card as it's my star sign, it's the only one I was familiar with being an earth sign, I didn't notice the others were on the remaining 3 aces though.
Thats why I'm loving this study group, it's only been about a day and I'm learning

:)

J