View Single Post
Citizen

Lucas Prince of Cats 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdork View Post
Thanks for the very kind words, Lucas! I do hope that students of tarot find the same sense of excitement and discovey that I did when the original concept came to me.

This part of your post really resonated with me - chakras are one area of esoteric thought that I've not explored very deeply, but you make me feel that the tentative connections I was drawing make sense.

As I've been developing the deck, I've been incorporating a lot of RWS associations, some mythic and a few alchemical ones, but I really need to pay closer attention to chakras, Kaballa, Tree of Life, Astrology, etc. I really need to chart it all out. I think Rodney took a closer look at some of that stuff years ago.. I wonder if it's somewhere in his famous PDF?

I hope to hear more of your thoughts when you've finished the thread, Lucas.
Hmmm, this is one of those times when you don't know wether to say you're welcome or thankjs! XD Also, I'm all about the chakras. They're the first thing that got me into spirituality, and continue to fascinate me. I would like you to re-explain taht spread with the three paths, and placing the fool down, it's the first one. I don't get how you can place down the fool that it's random. COuld you explain?

And this thread needs more attention!
Top   #232