Tao Stones

celticnoodle

I put it on my Christmas List. I hope I can get a set. :) I did go to Barnes and Noble today to see if they had a set--but I didnt see any. :( So, I'll have to wait and see if I can get them as a Christmas Gift. Santa, if you belong here and are reading this--take note! :D

greatdane

So happy you're considering them, ND

I do think you will enjoy them. And we can forward this to Santa's email, right? :)))

celticnoodle

Yep. I plan to not only email it to him, but tell him soon.

Heck, if the hubby...er...Santa...doesn't seem like he is going to buy it for me, I might have to buy it myself, wrap it and sign the tag to me from Santa anyway. :D

Emily

I still use mine too - I think it's the ease of use. Some oracles take time to do and learn, these don't. I use the big set more now, I've found that they are just as portable as the small set and the bigger stones have more of a presence. :)

greatdane

That's lovely, Emily!

That's something I like about them too. You don't really have to "learn" anything to use them. I love how you get the poem, meditation, etc. when reading. It just makes for a lovely start or finish to the day I think.

celticnoodle

With the help from GreatDane, who sent me a link to them at my fave store-Barnes&Noble, I just purchased them. This way, Santa doesn't have to take time to find them. Thanks, GD!!! :thumbsup:

greatdane

Tell Santa he's welcome, CN AHAHAHAHA. And remember, act surprised when you open it:)

celticnoodle

OH, I always do! ;)

greatdane

Anyone here continue to use Tao Stones regularly?

I try to remember to do daily, but will do at least a few times a week. It's lovely to have the proverb and meditation to ponder.

If you like them, what do you like about them? What do they feel they add for you?