Tarot as a Counseling Language

Seahorse

This is my new bedtime reading:) I'm finding it very interesting so far - thankyou!

Mora

This is one of the best texts I've read about tarot. I'm beginning to discover tarot and at the same time I'm trying to figure out the meanings of the cards. You've really helped me with this thorough study. Thank you so much!

Barleywine

Excellent reasoning at a rather exalted level of insight, as well as compelling prose. I started reading much too late in the evening and had difficulty stopping for sleep. As you noted, not for everyone, but for those of us who have lomg been immersed in some of the systems you examine, it's a thought-provoking goldmine.

Iaconagraphy

This is awesome! Have you considered wrapping this up in a pdf file and offering it for download that way? That might be easier for some folks to access (and to keep for later access). I make the suggestion because I am now so thoroughly immersed in reading (and I can see other people getting the same way) that I want this to be something I can get my hands on at a moment's notice in perpetuity.....(You honestly should consider publication....it's that good!)

MissNine

Fantastic!
Thank you!

bradford

This is awesome! Have you considered wrapping this up in a pdf file and offering it for download that way? That might be easier for some folks to access (and to keep for later access). I make the suggestion because I am now so thoroughly immersed in reading (and I can see other people getting the same way) that I want this to be something I can get my hands on at a moment's notice in perpetuity.....(You honestly should consider publication....it's that good!)

Thank you (all) for your kind words. You should be able to save the book to your desktop in the .htm format (Page Source). That way it just opens in your browser when you click on it, and the multitude of internal hyperlinks will still work. The pdf format doesn't paginate the material very well. The links, bibliography and appendices on correlative thought will be additional files.
I have no intention to print it as a book. I did this with my Yijing (I Ching) and Laozi (Lao Tzu) books, and published them in hardcopy too, but giving them away online as digital files sees fifty times the distribution.

Aunty Anthea

Free book. May be saved to desktop as an .htm file
but may still be updated from time to time.

About 300 pages with appendices.
Not a book for everyone here. Comments are welcome.

Tarot as a Counseling Language: Core Meanings of the Cards
http://www.hermetica.info/Tarot.htm

Thank you Bradford you woke my braincells up : thumbsup:

Reading this was akin to being back at uni well over 30 years ago ;)

I very much doubt that any of my lecturers could have produced anything as comprehensive themselves

Sadly, I have to admit to not having time to read very much as yet but I have emailed the link to your site to myself, as this is the surest and safest way of making absolutely certain I never lose you :love:

bradford

still accepting critical comments on this

Honeysun

Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading this website. I scanned a few pages with my eyes - looks good so far :)