View Single Post
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Magician/7 pentacles

First of all know that you have all the power you need to turn this around and become open emotionally because the universe just gave you the Magician card. Try meditation and even meditate on the Magician card itself and know that the universe has given you all the tools you need to manifest the true love you deserve and desire, also try positive affirmations, and most important believe you deserve love just as much as anyone else. The 7 pents says to stop dwelling on the past and forget what happened before and don't expect that to resolve and move on from it and know that it was not our fault you did your best and you deserved better.

Q: What sort of actions has my boss taken, if any, in blocking me from moving on to another job?
That was such a beautiful reading! Thank you very much

When I was pulling cards for you, it felt like a) your boss is male, caucasian and with black hair? and b) I don't think he's necessarily blocked you; I feel like he's got his plate full enough as it is. I do think he's an epic grump and won't be going out of his way to passing on your names to higher-ups though :/ Let me know if I'm off - I just try to practice the clairvoyance thingy where I can in the hope I'll get better

Anyway, flipping over the cards I DID pull:

2 of Pent, 7 of Pent

As above. I don't think he's tried to block you - but he IS really struggling to figure out how to manage you, and just has no idea what to do with you, basically (not your fault. He feels pretty closed-minded! It's like your styles don't mesh).

If you want to move forward/onwards, you're going to have to do a lot of the legwork yourself - this includes looking for jobs and keeping an eye on the in-company job listings etc. Good luck!

Q: What can I do to be more motivated about my studies? (it's getting close to exams, eep!)
Top   #982