Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

M-Press

He... he...
I'm quite flattered to see that the Sakki-Sakki can be such a "dangerous zone"! ;)

i actually understand the reason of having two decks of something you like, I do that too. Especially if it's limited edition deck, not published by a big company or a deck that I feel I want to show around, so I want one clean, just for me. I'm not a collector (although I have a few decks), but I definitely have 2 of each that I love (aka ToP...)

In anycase, for those that can "legitimately" cross into the "zone" (with clean consciousness), there are still some offers on the deck on my site, that will expire tomorrow, or the next day the latest, to assure timely shipping for the holidays.
I also make all these "pockets", that I find myself "stealing" more and more decks for myself, so i can fill those "pockets" with something!!!!
Oh, that devil...! :)

ciliegia

Hi

I'm very interested in your Sakki Sakki tarot:)
So I would like to purchase it as soon as possible.

I think,maybe next month..(I thought so..6 days before)

....(I just ordered this tarot,I couldn't wait till next month,because it's so lovely)

ciliegia

I got sakki sakki tarot(s).one one them from my friend.(because she noticed i wanted one)
and another one is which I ordered from sakki sakki website.

today is my birthday so I just wanted to receive it just today.

Thank you M-press.

M-Press

Hi!
Well, first of all I wanted to thank everyone who voted for the Sakki-Sakki, and so it made it to the top-ten list. I really didn't expect it, and I feel extremely "AWOUW!" to be in the same list with the top publishers, having done everything from my... headquarters!
The funny thing is that these news came just a few days after i started on the book again, so it was like a great omen, to keep doing the work!
The cosmos is indeed in tune!

Meantime, the Sakki-Sakki study group also took off... i post each card as i write it (reporting adds to my discipline tricks), but anyone can post any cards, anytime. You can see what cards are "running" at the index thread.
SAKKI-SAKKI: Study Group - Index

I really hope that the book will see the light this year, although the publishing form is still a mystery...
Just like everything else...:)

ferrous

Excellent, M-Press! Thanks for posting that here. I'm now following it (& will actually post on the ones which have started soon, too). :)

Nina*

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, just got my second copy!!! :D

prudence

I just ordered my Sakki-Sakki a couple of days go, I hope it arrives by my b-day next week! I am so excited to play with it when it gets here, I need two though, after reading these threads! From the pix I have seen on line, it looks so amazing..
Astrid (waiting patiently)

Imagemaker

Come and join our study group. It's so great to have M-Press posting with us!

prudence

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my Sakki Sakki!!! I am in love!! where is the study group? Been having a hard time locating it!!

Sulis

Hi Astrid,

If you go to the Tarot Study Groups page, look about a quarter of the way down (just underneath the sub-forums) you'll find a thread titled 'Study Group index' - here's a link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Click on Sakki Sakki Study Group and you'll find the threads.

Easy :)

Sulis xx
co-moderator - Tarot Study Groups