Rackham By Duck Soup

delizt

Im waiting for mine to arrive, I didn't spot it until a few days ago and hit "buy" without a blink...GAH, the gorgeousness....I just hope it's a lovely for me in person!!!

I chose the A backs because I love that image, but waffled with the other choices...C was also a contender.

Belinda2

a wonderful looking deck. But it will have to wait because of the cost.

AnemoneRosie

It would be interesting (to me) to see numbers on which backs are most popular. I went with B but it was a coin toss between B and G. From comments here I'm in a minority for favouring that type of art.

Winterchild

It would be interesting (to me) to see numbers on which backs are most popular. I went with B but it was a coin toss between B and G. From comments here I'm in a minority for favouring that type of art.

I chose B for my wishlist .... just can't be messing with pictorial backs, they confuse the issue although A isn't *tooooooo* bad compared to some other decks.... worst backs ever in the whole world that I have found are on an oracle called Mystic Medicine Cards or something like that...

But I still don't know if I will get it or not, it's in the hands of the benefactors! I am expecting it t be the same cardstock etc as Seven's decks as it looks like Duck Soup use the same printer.... nice!

Le Fanu

I got the backs with bats on. Not sure which one that is - a sort of clustered flutter of bats. Nice! Beautiful deck.

ETA; just checked. I've got back D

stellar4

I went with the standard back A -and very nice it is too.

Freder

I have been neglectful in announcing that the deck is now available on heavier 330 gsm "super smooth" card stock. The difference in thickness is noticeable to both touch and the naked eye, but when you riffle the deck it somehow seems less stiff than the lighten 310 linen. Perhaps the linen finishing adds some reenforcement to the material??? I do not know!

Anemone: The most popular backs are C, F, and D. This I do not understand, because "A" is by far my favorite of the backs and I thought it would be more popular than it is. Shows how much I know!

On a related subject -- people keep asking me if there is going to be a companion book to this deck. The answer is no -- if you want to know my reasons for this, I refer you to this particular post at my main blog: http://www.ducksoup.me/2015/11/whats-in-cards-you-you-are.html

Onward!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

AnemoneRosie

Thanks for getting back to me!
I'm so fascinated by the fact that I consistently choose things that others don't go for. Both of my loves don't seem to be popular.

Also, I really appreciate the inclusion of the significator cards; I don't tend to use them normally but I find myself being drawn to spreads that do just for the opportunity. You may have single-handedly changed my approach to reading (for a little while).

illyria

I've been meaning to post here, but it slipped my mind. I only recently purchased this and I'm bowled over by how it functions like a tarot-oracle hybrid for me. That's not to diminish the scope and scale of either system, but it's the closest I can describe to how I work with it. It's brilliant.

Oh, and I chose the D cardback as it seems to fit the artwork the best.

Freder

New GIANT-SIZED Rackham!

The Most Magical Oracle Deck JUST. GOT. MAGICAL-ER!

The Arthur Rackham Oracle is now available in GIANT size: 3.5" x 5.75"​ cards -- 330 gsm smooth card stock. Fee-Fi-Fo-FUM!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com