DISCUSSION THREAD: Tea Leaf Oracle Fortune Cards.

celticnoodle

Thanks for these notes. I have had these cards for a long time, and today I did my first reading for myself. As advised, I did "The coming year", and to be honest, I can't relate the cards in each month. Some of them are so scaring that make me rethink if I want to do readings with them.
If you still have the cards you pulled for yourself for the year, and would be interested in posting them in a new thread, perhaps people here could help you with it. I would certainly give it a try, but we'd need to know what cards you pulled and for the particular month, if that is how you pulled it.

When I read the cards, I also interpret them with the cards that are around them as well. They can take on different meanings depending upon the cards around them, the way I read. I can't imagine that there were alot of scary cards for you. I realize there are some in there, of course, because life is filled with both good and bad--but perhaps it wouldn't read as badly as you think. Its not always easy to read for yourself.

I just got that card in my Coming Year reading, and I can't relate it to the other 3 cards.
As I mentioned in the above post, sometimes the cards, such as "Vase" can take on different meanings depending upon what was around them. I wouldn't necessarily see it only as a "secret admirer". It could read as getting some flowers to getting some good news from someone! If you also would be interested in posting your cards pulled in a separate thread, perhaps others could help you as well.

Zelmira

If you still have the cards you pulled for yourself for the year, and would be interested in posting them in a new thread, perhaps people here could help you with it. I would certainly give it a try, but we'd need to know what cards you pulled and for the particular month, if that is how you pulled it.

Thanks, I would do that. I wrote them down.
Namaste.

AJ

I did a year spread in mid November, so far the results are pretty scanty but my life is so mundane it would be hard to make an actual target for the cards to hit ;) .
I wrote it down for reference and saved a picture of the layout.