TOADies Anonymous.

Nemia

I didn't buy a deck since November, no December! Golden Estensi and Original Mythic (in German) were my Christmas treats for myself. Since then, I have crocheted bags for the decks I have, trimmed and edged some decks, and worked with the decks I have. I'm really quite impressed with myself!

rylla

I've fallen off the wagon. Which means I've never truly was on it (I've fallen in less than 2 month!) I thought it would be wise to be on it as I do have a TOAD problem but it seems I am not really treating it. (I bought 2! decks yesterday).

ETA hope you folks are doing better than me

Sphynx131

I hadn't considered myself a TOADie before, but I think I may now qualify...I just counted and this past week I've ordered a total of 17 decks...eek! [emoji15] But one is an Oracle so that doesn't count right??? [emoji41]

journeyinghome

I have TRIED to fall off the wagon, but it's just not happening. 2 decks returned because of damage/printing errors. Purchase of 2 decks didn't work out. Can't even order the Deviant Moon book as it's out of stock. And wondering if I should give up on my search for the Anglo-Saxon Rune cards as they are virtually impossible to find or so expensive I can't even contemplate buying them :( It's quite ridiculous, to fail at buying decks!!

journeyinghome

I've fallen off the wagon. Which means I've never truly was on it (I've fallen in less than 2 month!) I thought it would be wise to be on it as I do have a TOAD problem but it seems I am not really treating it. (I bought 2! decks yesterday).

Is that '2 decks' or '21' decks? :D

Michellehihi

I am not alone then.... Bought 19 decks in January and 15 in February...
I hadn't considered myself a TOADie before, but I think I may now qualify...I just counted and this past week I've ordered a total of 17 decks...eek! [emoji15] But one is an Oracle so that doesn't count right??? [emoji41]

Sphynx131

I am not alone then.... Bought 19 decks in January and 15 in February...

Lol, so glad I'm not alone... And I forgot I also pre ordered another, so up to 18 [emoji1] Ah well, there are worse things I could do lol

journeyinghome

I want to know what you've all been buying, but that's rather against the spirit of this thread! ;)

HallowedNight

I definitely need to get in on this, I've been buying way too many decks recently... I just ordered the Medieval Scapini as a gift to myself for working extra this week, so that's going to be my last deck for a while! I'm putting my metaphorical foot down. I think my problem is that I look at decks for fun to pass the time, and then stumble across things I really like and can't resist! :p