Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

That's what I thought, Ana Luisa

That a reader would adjust to whatever side which clouds were on. And I have seen some decks that just had....a cloud...

I LOVE those Clouds. I think they are my Fav Lenormand CLOUDS! It's like you can feel something...brewing :).

CANNOT WAIT to see the DOG!

celticnoodle

WOW!!!!

I absolutely LOVE the clouds card too! I think this is the best clouds card I've ever seen in a Lenormand deck! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

greatdane

I am anxiously awaiting....THE DOG!

So close, so close! This has been so much fun watching all these cards unfold. I love watching a work in progress.

EmpressArwen

Oh the clouds are perfect! They do bring about deep emotion when looking at them.

I always struggle with lenormand as I'm such an emotion based person. Tarot and especially oracles seem to pull those emotions out of me. I think this deck might be the missing link for me. So excited.

greatdane

Glad I have company, EmpressArwen!

If I can see a clear image, know it's a Fox, for example, I'm fine with reading the card, but Anna's deck, well, you can just...feel it. It's like I could hear rumbling with the Clouds, know what I mean?

I like how she made each image clear as to what it is, yet did it in her style, her art.

Barleywine

That a reader would adjust to whatever side which clouds were on. And I have seen some decks that just had....a cloud...

I LOVE those Clouds. I think they are my Fav Lenormand CLOUDS! It's like you can feel something...brewing :).

CANNOT WAIT to see the DOG!

In my case, I'm used to seeing the Clouds to the left of my significators with the bright side facing them as a diminishing or fading influence (per Andy Boroveshengra). So having them to the right with the dark side facing would mean something still to be worked through. No big deal, just a flip-flop in perspective.

greatdane

I can understand that, Barleywine

Readers get used to, have preferences, of certain things in decks.

celticnoodle

The art is beautiful.
For me the most impressive card is the one of the coffin.

:) You know, I am now not sure which one card is my all time favorite (so far!). There are SOOO many that are just breath taking and so beautiful! Not just the picture but the way she (Anna K) decided to present it in this deck. Some of these images speaks volumes--and all with just a picture. Anna K. is definitely a great artist and this deck is truly one of the best ones I've seen. I love it! I can't wait to add it to my collection. :D

greatdane

ANNA. K's - DOG

HI ATers, GreatDane here. I was having a problem opening Anna's Dog pic, but could open the one with all the cards. SO please just click on the DOG to see it it's in LARGER size :).
I love it!

http://annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

celticnoodle

oh, what an adorable little dog! :D

He looks so cute, just want to reach in and pick him up, and give him a big hug! :)