What Are You Currently Reading?

EmpyreanKnight

I haven't even finished my other books, but I have to make way for this ream trifecta. Too bad the weekend's ending. Would just have to put in the hours for these gems:

1. The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crowley
2. The Crowley Tarot by Akron and Hajo Banzhaf
3. The Thoth Companion by Michael Snuffin

smw

I came across this book by chance. I thought it was a very interesting book, so ordered one. When it arrived, it was a huge book in paper back format. The content was excellent. I am enjoying the book enormously.

I always used to think somehow Tarot, Scrying and Magic are different entities, and also not compatible with the Christianity. Well I was wrong. This book changed my views.

sounds very interesting.. you must be getting a mini library by now :)

Late Starter

"Tarot Reversals" by Mary K. Greer

Richard

A Sephirotic Odyssey: A Journey in Consciousness with the Golden Dawn Temple Tarot by Harry and Nicola Wendrich

bradford

I haven't even finished my other books, but I have to make way for this ream trifecta. Too bad the weekend's ending. Would just have to put in the hours for these gems:

1. The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crowley
2. The Crowley Tarot by Akron and Hajo Banzhaf
3. The Thoth Companion by Michael Snuffin

That should probably be a quartet and include
DuQuette, Lon Milo. Understanding Crowley's Thoth Tarot. SF: Weiser Books, 2003.
Actually, I would start with that and then read Crowley.
And then see if the others are worth it.

Nemia

I'm reading Deborah Lipp's Tarot Interactions and Paul Huson's Mystical Origins of the Tarot. They make nice back-to-back reading ;-)

baconwaffles

I'm reading Deborah Lipp's Tarot Interactions and Paul Huson's Mystical Origins of the Tarot. They make nice back-to-back reading ;-)
I love Paul Huson's book, I am enjoying it greatly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

baconwaffles

I am reading Robert Place's companion book to the Vampire tarot and it is amazing!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Brynrees

Israel Regardie - 'Tree of Life'
Ellic Howe - 'Magicians of the Golden Dawn'

Ix Chel

Rachel Pollack Tarot Wisdom.