Kipper Study Group

thecrystalthorn

Will follow along here, too! I've only just begun to familiarize myself with Lenormand and Kipper so brand new to me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Grizabella

Will follow along here, too! I've only just begun to familiarize myself with Lenormand and Kipper so brand new to me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You're more than welcome to join in. There's always room for one more. :D

I'm pretty new to Kipper as well. I love Lenormand and know it better, but I think the two are similar enough to help out with Kipper.

Sar

I thought that one was for Tarot. I've used it before for Tarot but not with any other kind of cards.

I have had good result with this spread in all the systems I can.

Genna

I would like very much to be a member of The Kipper Study Group. My cards are in the mail on their way to me.It will be Ciro Marchetti´s Fin de Siècle and Mystical Kipper.

I´ve read a bit Tarot and have been working with Lenormand in 2016. So I am very far from an expert in Tarot and a newbie in Lenormand, and haven´t even started with Kipper yet Looking forward to learning lots with you, if you will have me, and to discussing these cards and their meanings.

Love and Light, Genna

Pao

Is this group still open? I just got my kipper deck!

tarotlova

I thought that one was for Tarot. I've used it before for Tarot but not with any other kind of cards.

I use this and sell this reading a lot, but I put a six month time frame to it. I use those meanings but I also give the option of people asking 7 different questions with a 3 card row asigned to each question, it is an amazingly versatile spread I've used Kipper & Lenormand as well as the Tarot with this and it gives really clear answers.

fabfranco

Is this group still open?

I've just got my Kipper card deck and I'm utterly confused how to start. I mean, there are very few information out there about Kipper and most important, about spreads. Which spread is nice for a beginner?