Stuffed and loved!

Padma

Ah! What a beautiful (and plentiful!) collection you have going there, Mi-Shell! Cuddly company, indeed! :love:

I am looking forward to the special bear's story! :) I am glad he is now safe and happy with your family of fur friends.

celticnoodle

Beautiful, Mi-Shell!!! I LOVE the Rhino too! How cute! :) The snow leopard, lots and lots of Bears and Owls! I use to have a stuffed and loved owl, but I don't know what ever happened to it. So many beautiful stuffed and loved babies there! :thumbsup: You and Peter sure have a lot of them! I think you two get the Stuffed Loved AWARD! :laugh:

I also look forward to your story on the bear. Thank goodness he made it into a loving and beautiful home. :heart:

celticnoodle

looking again at th epics of your lovelies, Mi-Shell and I just realized a camel in there too! VERY COOL!!! and, the Moose too sitting in the back of the one pic. :) I love Moose!

Hubby & I just watched a documentary on Moose last night. It was really interesting. A bit sad, but mostly happy. Moose are really gentle giants in a way. I know they can be dangerous--but only if they feel aggravated, I think and threatened, so how can you say anything wrong about that? Anyway, I love the "unusual" stuffed animals. :thumbsup:

Mi-Shell

Thanks,
we are in Toronto in a motel right now and I am writing on Peter,s I-pad....
Talk to you all in a few days:)

Mi-Shell

Where will all our love go?

Oh well.....
I am loooooking through the threads that I wrote over the last 11 years and - this one?
soooo much love and community is in it
Where will all our love go?
where will threads like this go?
all the pictures.....
It is hard, to let go......

cardlady22

My sister and I share a Special Trinity with a large Fievel from the first American Tale movie. He facilitated a beyond-psychic bond where she could & would tell him everything she didn't say; then when I held him, he would let it flow to me and I could Leave Things with him for her. Even though he spent some harsh years tucked in a closet (due to her Toxic Ex not letting her display her own things in her own house) she would sit in the floor there and Continue through space & time.

I remember the very moment this became Conscious. She is 7 years younger & I had been given my own room. I came in and asked how she was doing ... she was a closed book. So, I let her in on it- Fievel doesn't want you to be angry with him, but he's worried about you. Her Spirit flamed back to life in her shining eyes as she hugged him & thanked him for bringing me into it! :heart:

Flaxen

I know, mi-shell. There is do much wisdom in this forum. It's such a shame to lose this special place.

Hopefully, we will all find each other in a new home.