View Single Post
A star-gleam on a stone

AnemoneRosie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemoneRosie View Post
I wonder if I'm getting Mountain because I'm exhausted. It's difficult to live when you need twelve hours of sleep a night. It's certainly a challenge!

Sunrise could be some projects that I'm working on at my placement - a poster, and a party.
Harp - my friend put together a bike rack for me, and my partner paid for it! Now I have bikes vertically stored up one wall, rather than scattered down two hallways (where it was easy to catch myself on them). Yay! Feather could be that same friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenment23 View Post
Keep us updated if your interps are right Very sweet of your friend and your partner.
Thanks! Like you I've a lot going on.
I'm thinking that Harp is correct. Sunrise + Mountain could be the difficulty of going to school, and working as well. However, there's always something new and exciting going on! I suspect that Mountain Road is a part of that. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I sort of wonder if they'll hire me on in the spring.

Feather is more likely that friend's partner. She flakes on me sometimes, and that happened a few days ago.
Top   #161