View Single Post
Citizen

CosmicTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
I'm selling all my apartment furniture as it's all 10-15 years old and was the furniture I owned with my ex husband, including the bed so I feel like I need a huge cleanse and new energy. Am I doing the right thing?
Three of Swords and Justice in reverse.
The process of selling all these furnitures that are carrying so many memories might have proved to be more upsetting than you first imagined, and it might have stirred up some hurt from the past. But with Justice in reverse, I feel this is something you have to do to clear the "karma" between you and your ex husband. Out with the old and in with the new. Justice, is a rather "ought to do" energy, even in reverse, methinks. Though, it can be that you're not honest with yourself that there is still hurt there, and you doing this could be to compensate for lack of closure with your ex. There could be something lingering that would be better handled by talking to whom it concerns. But I sense, there will be relief in the end.

Sorry, I managed to miss the TWO sentences part. Next time!

Q: Should I study a Science related subject in the future (and which one)? (Difficult question, but I'm interested in which cards I will get)
Top   #442