View Single Post
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
The Tower (for you) and the Moon (for SC). Hmmm, two very strong cards about depth, mystery, and illusion. As far as we know, having a healthy doubt is always advised especially on what you think you know about yourself, SC, and the situation. A hint of dark night of the souls for each of you, always be mindful of your intentions and what you do. I actually quite like the sense of peace and maturity when these two are side by side btw!
FB: Ooooh... SC is Mr Moon... Pisces, deceptive, intuitive, freaky Another reader on the forum and I call him that... lol. Great stuff. I understand it's about eradicating fear... recurring thing with us. Dark nights are actually what we're both going through... and I agree with see fear and dark nights being towered out of our lives, this is good

Quote:
Q: Is there a karmic debt I've successfully finished lately?
Magician + 9 Pents

What beautiful cards for this question and they say: absolutely, and with great mastery and dexterity, I would add. It feels like you've just turned a corner, with the WoF as quint, and you are confident that you have thus repaid this debt and can move forward peacefully....
Top   #464