Chakra Lenormand!:)) aka My Impressionist Lenormand

BeyondtheVeil

OMGosh!! I love this deck! I came to check out your thread and to congratulate you also! :heart:

These Chakra Lenormand cards are beautiful! I just love all of your colours and the backs are even beautiful!

Awesome job reall!! :thumbsup:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Now you did it! :)

reall...

Now you did it! :bugeyed: You enabled me to get this gorgeous deck!:D I was on Etsy and could not get off your store site until I had bought it! lol

I hope that I bought the right size lol I did the bridge. It that correct? Also.. I got numbers and inserts on the cards. I didn't know what an insert was, but finally the light went on. :D LOL I definitely need those. lol

I also love how beautifully you put the inserts onto the cards. They are even beautiful!! You are very talented! :thumbsup:

I think that your deck is the best kept secret here on AT! I am just glad that I was able to snag one of these gorgeous decks before everyone rushes to get them!

Thanks for the gorgeous Chakra Lenormand that lured me in!! :heart:

Hugs to you!
BeyondtheVeil

reall

HA HA! THANK YOU!XD YOU MAKE ME FELL LIKE SOME KIND OF SUPERSTAR!LOLZ
(put my sunglasses and hide!8D lolz nah,I luv to be praised!^^ lolz :))
SUPER HAPPY WHEN I FIND PEOPLE WHO SHARE MY *VISION!XD LOLZ :))
and all your kind words are taken to my heart forever****blinking with blings*** lolz :))

yep, bridge is best!^^ and you need to learn those *insert thing before you decide will you need it on your lenny because that's what lenormand suppose to have!XD :))
hopefully book will help you with that *simple n fun way!^^ lolz ;))

btw idk what happened but this week i sold more decks than i usually sell in like month?x,x
maybe horoscope changed or what, but I hope bits of those luck come to all of you who ordered it!^^ (and that's already true because you grabbed it before all the fame hit my head n I decided to skyrocket the price after this summer!XD LOLZ :))) joking aside,,,

etsy,,,

probably best discovery in this century!^^
I.can't.even.start. about all INCREDIBLY AMAZING THINGS PEOPLE PUT THERE YOU'LL NEVER THINK COULD EXIST!XD lolz so yep we're lucky some of greatest craft artists of our time have a place that gives us a chance to grab what they make!xD lolz :))

BeyondtheVeil

reall

HA HA! THANK YOU!XD YOU MAKE ME FELL LIKE SOME KIND OF SUPERSTAR!LOLZ
(put my sunglasses and hide!8D lolz nah,I luv to be praised!^^ lolz :))
SUPER HAPPY WHEN I FIND PEOPLE WHO SHARE MY *VISION!XD LOLZ :))
and all your kind words are taken to my heart forever****blinking with blings*** lolz :))

yep, bridge is best!^^ and you need to learn those *insert thing before you decide will you need it on your lenny because that's what lenormand suppose to have!XD :))
hopefully book will help you with that *simple n fun way!^^ lolz ;))

btw idk what happened but this week i sold more decks than i usually sell in like month?x,x
maybe horoscope changed or what, but I hope bits of those luck come to all of you who ordered it!^^ (and that's already true because you grabbed it before all the fame hit my head n I decided to skyrocket the price after this summer!XD LOLZ :))) joking aside,,,

etsy,,,

probably best discovery in this century!^^
I.can't.even.start. about all INCREDIBLY AMAZING THINGS PEOPLE PUT THERE YOU'LL NEVER THINK COULD EXIST!XD lolz so yep we're lucky some of greatest craft artists of our time have a place that gives us a chance to grab what they make!xD lolz :))

I had to lol! You ARE a super star!! :thumbsup:

You are a creator of the brightest, loveliest lenormand deck! I so hope that you add a BLING option to the Lenormand also! It would be frosting on the cake! It is beautiful as itis though and I know that I will enjoy it!!

I can't wait for your Chakra Tarot Deck to come out!! PLEASE! PLEASE BLING IT OUT!! :D Of course, I am biased. I just want my super star deck creator to fulfill my dreams of the bright beautiful cards with beautiful bling! Are you getting I am in love with BLING? :D LOL

I am so glad that you are selling these more! I can't believe how lucky I am to have found the best kept secret here on AT! Now I am going to have to fight everyone to get another deck later for my daughter. lol I am happy for you though! I am happy for me also that I got your deck! :D

Bowing and kissing ring of the Super Star Bright Colourful Deck Creator!! :heart:

Now I am going to have to fight for your decks! lol * Ducks and runs to be first in line for your new Tarot deck" lol

I am so excited about the lenormand!! I think that is going to be 'the deck" I read with. It has such positive loving energy and the colors that really make it POP! Awesome job, honestly! Just amazing!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations and BIG HUGS LOVE!!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

I forgot to mention...

I am so glad that I have found a deck creator that has my vision as well!lol I just can't believe how blessed I am! I am so thankful that I found your decks and just thought.. WOW! That is totally amazing! If I had ANY artistic ability at all.. I would have made cards like that!

I may have blinged them, but I can't help myself! I think I have a GLITTER problem! lol

Hello.. My name is BeyondtheVeil and I am a glitter and bling addict! :D lol
My nails have the glitter top coat... may toenails have the glitter top coat.. I would literally put glitter everywhere if I could. :D LOL

I also wear lots of bright colours and can't stand 'blah" colours. lol Though sometimes when I have to be a certain way.. I wear black/white with of course a splash of bright colour! :D LOL

Sorry for the ramble! lol I am just so excited to have found you and your gorgeous decks!!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

reall

OH! HECK IF YOU SAY SO! I'M TOTALLY HYPE!XD LOLZ

YOU GOT ME INTO THIS! SO I'M MAKING BLING LENORMAND FOR YOU THIS SUMMER!XD along with some bling cards!:)) then tarot,,, we'll see how that goes... !x,x lolz

SUPER HAPPY YOU LIKE MY COLORS!;D if you have any ideas about what you want to see in your tarot,,, colors etc feel free to pm me and I'll see how it works?XD

OH! BRIGHT IS MY FAV!XD and sparkling interior and accessories is my thing!XD
but agree black is safe?x,x so yep, you'll see me wearing that on my *official duties!x.x lolz :)) but not in my free time!XD LOLZ :))

BeyondtheVeil

reall

OH! HECK IF YOU SAY SO! I'M TOTALLY HYPE!XD LOLZ

YOU GOT ME INTO THIS! SO I'M MAKING BLING LENORMAND FOR YOU THIS SUMMER!XD along with some bling cards!:)) then tarot,,, we'll see how that goes... !x,x lolz

SUPER HAPPY YOU LIKE MY COLORS!;D if you have any ideas about what you want to see in your tarot,,, colors etc feel free to pm me and I'll see how it works?XD

OH! BRIGHT IS MY FAV!XD and sparkling interior and accessories is my thing!XD
but agree black is safe?x,x so yep, you'll see me wearing that on my *official duties!x.x lolz :)) but not in my free time!XD LOLZ :))

We are so much alike! lol

Yes.. BLING ME A LENORMAND!! I am totally psyched and almost jumping for joy!! lol Okay.. I am jumping for joy! :bugeyed: :D lol

I really do love your colours! They are so bright, happy, and full of charm and character! I will buy the blinged ones definitely! It is so exciting that you are even considering it!! {{HUGS}}

I will PM you about your deck colors. Sorry that I got your thread off onto tarot! {{HUGS}} I was still talking about your Chakra lenormand also. I am thinking I want to focus on this soley until I get it down.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

reall

We are so much alike! lol

Yes.. BLING ME A LENORMAND!! I am totally psyched and almost jumping for joy!! lol Okay.. I am jumping for joy! :bugeyed: :D lol

I really do love your colours! They are so bright, happy, and full of charm and character! I will buy the blinged ones definitely! It is so exciting that you are even considering it!! {{HUGS}}

I will PM you about your deck colors. Sorry that I got your thread off onto tarot! {{HUGS}} I was still talking about your Chakra lenormand also. I am thinking I want to focus on this soley until I get it down.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

LOLZ join the trampoline!xD :D :))

yep, that was idea! and it'll be made no questions about it! you enabler!^^ lolz :))

OK! waiting for pm!:)) idea is same so tarot is ok!xD lolz but u r right u should focus one thing at a time!xD (until I have that Tarot completed!:))

BeyondtheVeil

LOLZ join the trampoline!xD :D :))

yep, that was idea! and it'll be made no questions about it! you enabler!^^ lolz :))

OK! waiting for pm!:)) idea is same so tarot is ok!xD lolz but u r right u should focus one thing at a time!xD (until I have that Tarot completed!:))

Yay! We both are jumping for joy! :D LOL

I am kind of an enabler aren't I? :D lol I saw your Chakra deck and was like..WOW! That is a beautiful deck! Then I started thinking... GLITTER lol

I hope the Tarot completion goes fast and smooth for you! :heart:

Hugs,
beyondtheveil