Beautiful Wife indicated in Natal?

ICEYOU

Will I have a beautiful wife someday? I have Venus Conjunct Jupiter natally which I've read this aspect gives beautiful, intense, and curvaceous spouse... a well educated girl of magnetic personality. Any other indications?

Edit: Can anyone also predict her complexion? Will it be blackish or Wheatish? Just curious

Chart posted below:

http://forum.astro.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/chart_000058.gif

obeygravity

I don't think I've ever come across someone who's natal chart physically described the person/people they might get involved with. From my experience, it tends to point more towards personality traits and priorities that you'd likely be gravitated towards in a partner. The closest I've seen to any kind of a description is in regards to the moon placements in certain houses - specifically ninth house where you might be more inclined to being involved with people from other cultures of your own, but even that is a rather broad descriptor for a potential partner.

A Taurus DSC as an inclination for the kind of partner you'd be interested in points to someone who's slow, steady and likely relatively humble. The dichotomy and tension will come from the fact that they may also be prone to being passively possessive and controlling. But it's also a partner that knows how to appreciate the simple things in life, and someone who likely values comfort above all else.

Hope that helps!

decan

Here the Ruler of your 7th house is Venus, but she is just peregrine in Sagittarius, nevertheless in the 1st, so it's better, but the 1st is in connection with the native first.
So I would say that if you have yourself some beauty you could be more appealing with regard to a beautiful wife!
And if you have some wealth (Jupiter) you could be more lucky as well! :)

It's possible that her complexion will depend on your complexion? (not sure!)

ICEYOU

Wow thanks for for the responses, so could it be possible she could someone of an earth sign?

obeygravity

I've seen very little evidence that your 7H cusp sign will reveal the sign of your potential partner. It has more to do with personality traits and priorities over anything else. I have Aries on my 7th house cusp and have never dated one. Interestingly I tend to gravitate more towards Earth signs (likely a coincidence but I wouldn't be surprised if it's because I am one), but they still tend to hold a lot of personality traits and priorities that fall in line with Aries.

decan

I don't think as well that we can deduce this from a Natal Chart.
Nevertheless, since both your Sun and Moon are in Earth Signs I would go (maybe) towards an Earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) concerning a partner.

Else, and simply to note ICEYOU: Venus is indeed conjunct Jupiter in your chart, but both of them square a Mars retograde which is Lord 1, i.e. you.
Therefore be careful to your own behaviour with regard to your relationships, by being hurtful by criticisms for example.
With Scorpio rising and Mars in Virgo, are you too critical at times? Or suddenly you change your mind?

ICEYOU

I don't think as well that we can deduce this from a Natal Chart.
Nevertheless, since both your Sun and Moon are in Earth Signs I would go (maybe) towards an Earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) concerning a partner.

Else, and simply to note ICEYOU: Venus is indeed conjunct Jupiter in your chart, but both of them square a Mars retograde which is Lord 1, i.e. you.
Therefore be careful to your own behaviour with regard to your relationships, by being hurtful by criticisms for example.
With Scorpio rising and Mars in Virgo, are you too critical at times? Or suddenly you change your mind?

I gravitate to Taurus and Virgos, especially Virgos, THEY ARE DOWN RIGHT SEXY TO ME!

And yeah those Venus Square Mars/Saturn make things in the manners of love difficult. I get the unlucky feeling a lot whenever I get involved with someone and nothing ever materializes from it. It happens quite a lot actually.... that "unlucky feeling".

I'm still a virgin too probably because of those tough placements.

decan

Well, generally I don't look at Pluto but here I saw the square with Mars (just slightly out of sign, but likely we can consider it).
With Scorpio rising, what you just said could refer more to anxiety than to bad luck.
There are mixed informations from your chart, with good placements and aspects too!

ICEYOU

There are mixed informations from your chart, with good placements and aspects too!

Like what? Jupiter Conjunct Pluto? Sun Trine Moon?

decan

Like what? Jupiter Conjunct Pluto? Sun Trine Moon?
Jupiter in rulership (he is as well in Triplicity and Term, very strong and good, particularly for money here!!) in Sagittarius in the first House, conjunct Venus.
Moon exalted (and in Triplicity and face) in Taurus, well aspected; the Sun trine Moon it's fine indeed.
Mercury in Aquarius is nice here, he has minor dignities: Triplicity and Term, and Mercury sextile Venus-Jupiter, these are good aspects!
ETA: your Sun is in face, that's slightly better than peregrine.