Recurring Dreams of Past Fling

druidess

A few years ago I slept with someone who I've been now dreaming about a little too often.
Lately, it's been about 4 times in the past month or so. Before I had only dreamt of him maybe 2 to 3 times. I feel like I'm starting to lose my mind.
He was a player and we didn't get along super well. I removed him from all platforms since then and never creep. I can't make sense of it but it's hard to remove someone from your mind when you're having dreams of them every so often.

They used to be kind of negative and he'd act arrogant much like in real life. But, I think they're starting to change. This last one I had there wasn't many other people around and we could tolerate one another.

I was on some type of wooden porch by a lake surrounded by houses in the first part of it. He was there with me but I can't remember what was said. I do remember being distracted by this cat then suddenly I was in the lake floating by myself with my laptop in hand. On the internet searching for something when a jet ski comes by and startles me. Water is splashing everywhere and I'm concerned about my laptop getting wet. I'm searching for some land to swim to then the dream ends.

The second part I'm at an outdoor table, the round ones with the umbrellas in the middle. I'm sitting there next to a girl I can't recognize. I look up and see him at the table in front of us. I try to ignore him then he comes up to me when he leaves. He's also with another guy whom I've never seen. After he comes up to me he shakes my hand and I realize he's passing me two folded pieces of paper. I remember feeling confused then he leaves with his friend. Looks back at me to see if I open them and I do. I can't make out what the notes say or mean. It almost looks like words with definitions besides them to maybe reference what else will be said in the note. Dream ends.

Does anyone have any ideas about what this could mean or why I keep dreaming about this person? I know it's so personal but maybe you've had a similar experience.

BrightEye

Perhaps this relationship is bothering you still without you being consciously aware of it, and your mind is trying to find peace over it. Maybe your dreams are ways of working out how you can find some kind of resolution in your mind. The laptop as well as the messages passed also make me think you may secretly be hoping for news from him maybe?

druidess

Perhaps this relationship is bothering you still without you being consciously aware of it, and your mind is trying to find peace over it. Maybe your dreams are ways of working out how you can find some kind of resolution in your mind. The laptop as well as the messages passed also make me think you may secretly be hoping for news from him maybe?

Thank for your reply! I didn't look at it that way before. Seems so obvious now... could be!

bluelagune

You need to quit listening to your girlfriends because out of jelousy they will destroy all good relationships you will try to create for yourself. People judge based on gossip and if you keep doing this, youll miss out on some great people.