Automatic writing messages.

allaboutsoul

"Remedy's are good but not the black ones, this will harm.

Forgive intended to dry.

Cry, sooth, harmful.

best not now take it will harm, give it back.

Dont....

Sorry sorry sorry SORRY

Im here .....family Justin.

Dreams are real, dont be fake

Sort it out properly now, they wont pretend even though you do try to, give them some time.

Malcolm will.....Shaun knows......Charlotte doesnt know yet....can't forgive or forget.

Char.....char....char.......(was having trouble saying the word or getting the word out properly, like a tightness in the throat area)"

Added note: i've just tried to connect back and see if they can say this "char" better, but they said to carry on without them, so i just left. But they did say the word "Died" so i'm taking it as someone who when passed away was struggling for breath but at the same time trying to call for someone "char" char" seems like this Charlotte maybe ?

Thank you very much. Sorry if I took a little while to get back to you. I somehow didn't click the option to be notified of a reply by email when I made my request.

This is really fascinating! Why is "Justin" in bold? I was really struck by that. Justin is my ex boyfriend, and I was friends with him much longer than we dated, but he became very toxic over the years and I recently cut him out of my life. With the word "Forgive" and the line "Sort it out properly now, they wont pretend even though you do try to, give them some time." I feel like this is getting at how I've cut off several toxic people lately and I'm working on forgiving them for their poor treatment of me, but it hurt me too much to keep them around. I didn't intend to cut them out forever but have thought that maybe over time some may come back with more understanding. "Give them some time" could be about that. The repetition of "sorry" could also be related. I hope for eventual understanding between me and these people, but I know I can't force it.

I'm not sure about "Remedy's are good but not the black ones, this will harm." and "best not now take it will harm, give it back." though it could be related to how I've thought a lot recently that the people I can't deal with anymore choose unhappiness in a way, and I've decided to not give in to bitterness, to choose to be happy, even though that's difficult because sometimes I get really angry about poor treatment I've received.

I really like the line "Dreams are real, dont be fake". That very much fits how I've felt a lot lately. I'm working towards my dreams, and I care very little for keeping up appearances and acting fake in any way. I can't think of a Shaun or Charlotte I know, though I do know of a Malcolm and was very struck by "Malcolm will" and wonder if this Shaun and Charlotte are related to what I'm getting from that. I know someone who dated someone named Malcolm and they broke up after he cheated on her. I and others think they could likely end up back together though it would take a lot of work for them to trust each other again. Someone I talked to about the situation thinks maybe they are meant for each other but pride and the hurt from the cheating is getting in the way. What kind of feelings do you have if any about the "Malcolm" "Shaun" and "Charlotte" part? The note you added at the bottom is interesting but confusing to me since I can't think of anyone I know named Charlotte.

PeopleWillBeYou

Hello, may I join? If so, can you get any message between me and E.L.W.? Thank you.

Sharla

allaboutsoul.

Hi Thanks for your feedback, to do with the "Remedy's are good but not the black ones, this will harm. This could be future related so just be aware of any black remedies....down the line if not already you may get into herbalism and this black remedies to do with this.

Justins in bold as id underlined Justin a few times so his name was prominent, but i couldn't figure out how to underline on here so just put him in bold.

Yes this shaun and charlotte are linked to this malcolm, and then there was the char, char, char....but there was tightness there like someone was struggling to breath.

This could all be future related though your just gonna have to see.

So its like malcolm will do something, shaun knows about it but charlotte doesn't know yet....but it must be something bad as its says cant forgive or forget.

Has this malcolm got children ? or this could even be his children down the line he has.

Yes i managed to get quite a lot for you, i found you then quite easy to connect to. Some people are easier than others.

zayats

Didn't get much for you Zayats im afraid, i could maybe try again later.

This is your message...

"So here i am now enjoying this session with you, interrupt to take a ......send me something more.
At last i have a chance to take part, i like to carry things around.

Enjoy yourself i'm gone.

There's no more."

Hmm, interesting. Sounds very enigmatic, so I don't know what it refers to exactly. But since there is a mention of being gone etc., there is a feeling of relief I get with that. Like something from the past that has sometimes haunted me will not come back and is done with, meaning there's nothing more to add there, even if it still "haunts", there's not much it can feed on anymore, if that makes sense.

Thank you!

bluelagune

Reading for Sharla

Yes a tea leaf reading would be great, don't really have any pressing questions though, so can't you just connect with me and see what you get, maybe ill then be able to relate to it.

You should be able to get a good connection from me today i feel quite open.

Hi Sharla,

here are the images I got from the tea leafs:

1) teacher scolding a child
*** Someone is seeking guidance and wisdom but I doubt that scolding someone will ever make someone learn.
2) black cat watching
***A woman who is your friend, is not.
3) rabbit
***Fertility, commitment, children. New opportunity or hopping from one opportunity to another.
4) footprint
***Follow someone on their path of life.
5) dancing man in a long hat
***Dancing is a symbol of energetic life, invigorating passion, desire, deep feelings and sexuality. A dance symbolizes the stages and rhythms of life
6) angel taking off a mountain
***They protect us, guide us, or carry out other heavenly tasks. Therefore, angel dreams symbolize a greater force that is watching over us, directing us, sheltering us, or trying to show us something important, which is hidden.

Summary: There is wisdom required, not sure if it is you or someone you love that needs it. There are two different ways to provide this learning experience. One by encouraging someone to knowledge and the other is punishing/forcing someone to learn it. The first one always provides better results. However, this is not the main msg of this reading. You have a friend, a female who is pretending to be your friend. Her advice is not sound so try to not use it. Instead follow someone who brings joy to this world, someone who dances with great energy every single day. This person's advice would be better. This has something to do with protection and guidance on the issue that you are handling right now. Plus the advice would sound divine and true.

hope this resonates,
Blue.

allaboutsoul

Hi Thanks for your feedback, to do with the "Remedy's are good but not the black ones, this will harm. This could be future related so just be aware of any black remedies....down the line if not already you may get into herbalism and this black remedies to do with this.

Justins in bold as id underlined Justin a few times so his name was prominent, but i couldn't figure out how to underline on here so just put him in bold.

Yes this shaun and charlotte are linked to this malcolm, and then there was the char, char, char....but there was tightness there like someone was struggling to breath.

This could all be future related though your just gonna have to see.

So its like malcolm will do something, shaun knows about it but charlotte doesn't know yet....but it must be something bad as its says cant forgive or forget.

Has this malcolm got children ? or this could even be his children down the line he has.

Yes i managed to get quite a lot for you, i found you then quite easy to connect to. Some people are easier than others.

Thank you for the reply. Malcolm doesn't have kids, I don't think, and still no idea who Shaun or Charlotte could be. I don't know the name of the person he cheated with when he cheated on his girlfriend though I wonder if the other names could be related to the various people involved in that. This is really interesting.

Sharla

Hello, may I join? If so, can you get any message between me and E.L.W.? Thank you.

The message i got for you is....

"Enjoy him in your own way so he wont be thankful, if you don't like what you hear be truthful with him.

Can't you understand something ?

What for now takes you back to when you were young ? intelligent you are, people see this in you, use this wisely and do no harm.

Enjoy yourself, be open and karma will grant you new words to bring forth annoyance or gratitude.

State the obvious."

PeopleWillBeYou

The message i got for you is....

"Enjoy him in your own way so he wont be thankful, if you don't like what you hear be truthful with him.

Can't you understand something ?

What for now takes you back to when you were young ? intelligent you are, people see this in you, use this wisely and do no harm.

Enjoy yourself, be open and karma will grant you new words to bring forth annoyance or gratitude.

State the obvious."

Thank you. It took me a bit to process this but honestly when I saw the " Can't you understand something?" part i think i know what it means. I felt confused between me and his connection, it was very unexpected. I think I should of been understood it because of the way I felt and listening to my gut feeling. I think the messages pretty much is telling me I am smart enough to figure this out. What I kinda don't understand is this "Enjoy him in your own way so he wont be thankful".. maybe I'm just slow on understanding that part. Lol but I do think I understand on being open. This was pretty interesting and something I should think on if I can come up with what else the message means.

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

here are the images I got from the tea leafs:

1) teacher scolding a child
*** Someone is seeking guidance and wisdom but I doubt that scolding someone will ever make someone learn.
2) black cat watching
***A woman who is your friend, is not.
3) rabbit
***Fertility, commitment, children. New opportunity or hopping from one opportunity to another.
4) footprint
***Follow someone on their path of life.
5) dancing man in a long hat
***Dancing is a symbol of energetic life, invigorating passion, desire, deep feelings and sexuality. A dance symbolizes the stages and rhythms of life
6) angel taking off a mountain
***They protect us, guide us, or carry out other heavenly tasks. Therefore, angel dreams symbolize a greater force that is watching over us, directing us, sheltering us, or trying to show us something important, which is hidden.

Summary: There is wisdom required, not sure if it is you or someone you love that needs it. There are two different ways to provide this learning experience. One by encouraging someone to knowledge and the other is punishing/forcing someone to learn it. The first one always provides better results. However, this is not the main msg of this reading. You have a friend, a female who is pretending to be your friend. Her advice is not sound so try to not use it. Instead follow someone who brings joy to this world, someone who dances with great energy every single day. This person's advice would be better. This has something to do with protection and guidance on the issue that you are handling right now. Plus the advice would sound divine and true.

hope this resonates,
Blue.

To do with the knowledge then this must be to do with my son at school, he doesn't like his teacher anyway, he prefers the support teacher who teaches him in a more caring way, so this makes sense.

This female i don't think is a physical being friend, she is someone who i was communicating with on a spiritual level...but not recently. I did have a feeling that she was tricking me and wasn't being truthful with me regarding some things, i told her i didn't want to communicate with her again because i wasn't getting a good feeling.

Since then i now know what guidance comes through is genuine so its a lesson learnt.

BrightEye

Hi brighteye...your writings more blurry but ill try and make sense of it.

Message to you "Can you wait, its not (maybe says "fun now or for now"?) there's not much time left but its not long..

Take time <laugh> i know its not sorry. I (?) you didn't ev...p, good for you.

Take me i'm yours, not much but something at least.

Give me time not energy.

Sorry doesn't come easy does it.

Departure, time, destroy.

(totally not sure on last line)
I know what this refers to now. And who or what needs time. It sort of transpired in the course of the day.