Automatic writing messages.

Silmaril23

Hi Sharla,

I am totally fascinated by this thread.

If you are still taking new sitters, I would love to hear what message might come through for me.

:)

Silmaril

WolfSwan

Ooh this looks fantastic. I've never had any luck when I've tried this for myself, so I would like to see if you can get any messages for me?

bluelagune

To do with the knowledge then this must be to do with my son at school, he doesn't like his teacher anyway, he prefers the support teacher who teaches him in a more caring way, so this makes sense.

This female i don't think is a physical being friend, she is someone who i was communicating with on a spiritual level...but not recently. I did have a feeling that she was tricking me and wasn't being truthful with me regarding some things, i told her i didn't want to communicate with her again because i wasn't getting a good feeling.

Since then i now know what guidance comes through is genuine so its a lesson learnt.

Thank you for feedback! Very interesting, especially the image of the angel taking off the mountain. Very protective! :)

Do you have easy access to the collective? ie: The spirit world?

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

I am totally fascinated by this thread.

If you are still taking new sitters, I would love to hear what message might come through for me.

:)

Silmaril

Hi Simaril.

Sorry but yours is not very helpful....

"Can't help right now im busy with other things sorry.

But i do want at least to tell you that there is a situation that will not transpire in long enough time, till then we will part"

Ill try yours again tomorrow if possible, i feel bad about your lack of msg you got.

Sharla

Ooh this looks fantastic. I've never had any luck when I've tried this for myself, so I would like to see if you can get any messages for me?

Your message wolfswan....

"Start by knowing yourself first, only then will there be a chance of knowing who you really are, until then you need to just be a complete species of yourself and your higher self is your life call.

Enabling what doesn't arrive immediately to transpire within time.

South west avoid.

Keep moving forward.

Take nothing back you can't handle, its in your benefit.

Take time also, the love you desire this is understandable regarding your past.

Dont let your heart get broken by the wrong guy, beware of guys who will do you harm.

They can sense your desperation and this is your doing.

Be true, don't obey orders (.........?) others.

I like you your a good soul and body.

Can you remember a time when you stood still for once ? this you need to do, inner work is what you need, don't avoid it keep this with you.

Times a healer not a spell, dont use this against yourself, time will pass before your eyes.

Enough for now.

Digest.

Enjoy.

God may."

LittleOne

Hey Sharla,

This is an interesting thread - especially after reading one of your previous threads talking about what the skill is called. Good to see you practicing, and the form it comes out, in the sense of phrases. Very cool! It definitely puts your other thread into more context for me.

Mind if I sit feedback? It's a pretty direct question: if P could say anything to me without hesitation what would it be?

Sharla

Hey Sharla,

This is an interesting thread - especially after reading one of your previous threads talking about what the skill is called. Good to see you practicing, and the form it comes out, in the sense of phrases. Very cool! It definitely puts your other thread into more context for me.

Mind if I sit feedback? It's a pretty direct question: if P could say anything to me without hesitation what would it be?

Yes im just practising at least for now, to see whats forming or not or what i need to develop with.

Your message "Shouldn't have asked that question as you know the outcome don't you.

Don't be alarmed by what i say to you....

He comes to you he goes, he's the (?) the sayings ? is not fair on you, you deserve more and you know it.

Something me with you for i need space as well as (?) in you.

There is a part i resist from your (?) this will not change for now.

Be yourself please not someone your not. Give me space.

Im not yours even though one day id like to be, but not now as i have work to do on myself that doesn't involve you.

Don't cry or hate me because of this, its not your fault.

Give me space, cant be true now.

Dismissal"

Silmaril23

Hi Simaril.

Sorry but yours is not very helpful....

"Can't help right now im busy with other things sorry.

But i do want at least to tell you that there is a situation that will not transpire in long enough time, till then we will part"

Ill try yours again tomorrow if possible, i feel bad about your lack of msg you got.

Sharla, thank you for this! It cracked me up, actually. I will have to figure out what the situation is that is mentioned here.

If you do have time tomorrow to try again, that would be awesome. But I understand if you don't. :)

Sharla

Sharla, thank you for this! It cracked me up, actually. I will have to figure out what the situation is that is mentioned here.

If you do have time tomorrow to try again, that would be awesome. But I understand if you don't. :)

If you've read through the thread I do get very cheeky ones coming through at times you'll see. Your the 3rd person I think this has happened to on this thread.

I'll try again tomorrow though for definte....sorry about that lol. You gotta just laugh with them though sometimes lol.

Infact during one of my own readings I was interrupted and told "the traffic was bad" then they carried on lol.....so must be a lot of traffic these days.

LittleOne

Yes im just practising at least for now, to see whats forming or not or what i need to develop with.

Your message "Shouldn't have asked that question as you know the outcome don't you.

Don't be alarmed by what i say to you....

He comes to you he goes, he's the (?) the sayings ? is not fair on you, you deserve more and you know it.

Something me with you for i need space as well as (?) in you.

There is a part i resist from your (?) this will not change for now.

Be yourself please not someone your not. Give me space.

Im not yours even though one day id like to be, but not now as i have work to do on myself that doesn't involve you.

Don't cry or hate me because of this, its not your fault.

Give me space, cant be true now.

Dismissal"

Interesting - I do hesitate to ask questions, because I know he doesn't believe in this stuff.

I think both of us are holding back.

I definitely need space, and I also don't feel like I'm being me. I'm pretty crass and rough naturally and when I meet new people I hold that part back so people don't get offended.

Interesting that his words ask for space, I've taken no steps towards him. Perhaps something to look for in future.

I think this reading is highly relevant and you must've connected well. If not with him, then definitely with me. This does read quite rightfully on my position at present.