divination, anyone?

GotH

Do you have time for one more? :)

zayats

I'd like to study the words in this a bit more but will do so later. I get a strange feeling there could be more clues within..

I agree, I think there was some force as well but not malevolent like you mention. I do believe the Universe could have been urging them to change their thoughts on what they were doing and sure enough it did. One of the females was effected so much by what was happening that she said she never wanted to go back. I do think that what they had in mind was going against the flow of what the owner wants for the situation. It was very clear to me at the very beginning and so I didn't participate.

I know it may not make very much sense to you but I do understand. Thanks for looking into things for me!
Oh ok, Thanks for your feedback!!

It sounds eerie! Perhaps you can make out more of these quotes than I can. Here's the last quote in full, perhaps it will be useful:

"Her how-to book offers the usual array of platitudes, pep talks and case studies about wishing and hoping and thinking your way to success and self-actualization, which by now means "a more rewarding lifestyle". She dresses this up in "scientific techniques", like the Quick List Technique: Write down three wishes, just "as fast as you can", without reflection, she urges, just like a fairty godmother. But she is a scientist, and the Quick List Technique is a "powerful psychological tool". As proof of its potency, Brothers tell the story of "Norman", who, after writing a quick wish list, transform himself from a middle-class salesman into a wealthy entrepreneur, proud owner of metallic silver sports car with red leather upholstery". Your wish list should, apparently, be quite specific."

GotH

Oh ok, Thanks for your feedback!!

It sounds eerie! Perhaps you can make out more of these quotes than I can. Here's the last quote in full, perhaps it will be useful:

"Her how-to book offers the usual array of platitudes, pep talks and case studies about wishing and hoping and thinking your way to success and self-actualization, which by now means "a more rewarding lifestyle". She dresses this up in "scientific techniques", like the Quick List Technique: Write down three wishes, just "as fast as you can", without reflection, she urges, just like a fairty godmother. But she is a scientist, and the Quick List Technique is a "powerful psychological tool". As proof of its potency, Brothers tell the story of "Norman", who, after writing a quick wish list, transform himself from a middle-class salesman into a wealthy entrepreneur, proud owner of metallic silver sports car with red leather upholstery". Your wish list should, apparently, be quite specific."

Thanks for this.. there is someone involved that has a quest to become wealthy and I think they might have had this in mind when they were heading to this piece of development land they were hoping to purchase. Perhaps the spirits had something else in mind as vehicles began breaking down in eerie ways when they got there.. :eek:

GotH

Sure!! Let me know your q :)

Cool.. This one should be easy reading this time. ;) Tell me about the cute trainer at this new gym I've been going to. What interest does he have in me? Is it all about my money or would he really like to see me become healthier and become my very best? Curious if I should keep him around or if I should shoo him away.. :laugh:

What's yours?

zayats

Thanks for this.. there is someone involved that has a quest to become wealthy and I think they might have had this in mind when they were heading to this piece of development land they were hoping to purchase. Perhaps the spirits had something else in mind as vehicles began breaking down in eerie ways when they got there.. :eek:

Oh, I see! In this context I see the whole reading as saying that that piece of land isn't really what it's cracked up to be. Additionally, that force and the events were perhaps urging them to examine their reasons for being involved in the situation and whether it really serves them. Thanks for the feedback!

zayats

Cool.. This one should be easy reading this time. ;) Tell me about the cute trainer at this new gym I've been going to. What interest does he have in me? Is it all about my money or would he really like to see me become healthier and become my very best? Curious if I should keep him around or if I should shoo him away.. :laugh:

What's yours?

Okay :D We'll have a look! as for me, can you tell me if I have any so-called secret admirer, and if so, who can that be?

GotH

Okay :D We'll have a look! as for me, can you tell me if I have any so-called secret admirer, and if so, who can that be?

Okay! I got a little excited about the energy regarding this question. Butterflies weeeee! :D

So I reached down to where I keep magazines just under my coffee table and grabbed a stack of National Geographics. You know how I love to read with magazines.. The very top one has a Viking wearing a metal helmet mask carrying a sword. The other magazine pictures a golden statue of King Tut with a gloved hand covering his mouth.

Who? By first image, I sense there is someone but he's "in hiding." His sword is pointing downward so I'm getting that he doesn't want his presence known yet and by the gloved hand in the second mag he doesn't want to say anything to you yet. I get he could be a mix of Caucasian with an exotic blood line. This person could have light eyes and light colored hair. Strong, quiet guy. Doesn't talk about himself very much.

This is what I got. :) Is there anyone out there in your world that fits this description?

zayats

What's yours?

Okay, so our good old mangle showed this: http://www.dw.com/image/39027958_303.jpg
Hahaha!
Then we have this:http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/roeline/9072389/1378210/1378210_original.jpg
and this: http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lozga/3516068/885621/885621_original.jpg

OK, so Putin seems a bit sceptical of Macron :) In the next post there is a person making some strange, detailed photoshop requests involving masks. And finally a nice image of a girl looking at, I'm guessing, Jupiter. It seems that you are afraid of the trainer being disappointing or wearing a mask to fool you or other people. I would say he actually likes you, I don't see any bad intentions, but I don't see interest in improving your health/life either. What I see more is that he might be a tad bored/disappointed about his own life and you are a very welcome breath of fresh air.

I also opened a book, "Spiritual Emergency" by Stan and Christina Grof:

"This may take place after a series of disappointments; not infrequently after some emotional shock, such as the loss of a loved relative or a very dear friend. But sometimes it occurs without any apparent cause, and in the full enjoyment of health and prosperity. The change begins often with a growing sense of dissatisfaction, of lack, of "something missing"."

I think actually you might be in a sense helping him as much as he could be helping you. Perhaps he can relate to you in some way, maybe he is looking for something more spiritual, his life is not as fulfilled as it may seem. But it doesn't mean he will be trying to make the most of it. I'd say he's harmless and likes you, but not sure if he has any particular goals concerning your health/fitness. I guess if you talk it over with him and crystalise it, set targets, he could actually be very helpful, as it seems he's enjoying the connection.

zayats

Okay! I got a little excited about the energy regarding this question. Butterflies weeeee! :D

So I reached down to where I keep magazines just under my coffee table and grabbed a stack of National Geographics. You know how I love to read with magazines.. The very top one has a Viking wearing a metal helmet mask carrying a sword. The other magazine pictures a golden statue of King Tut with a gloved hand covering his mouth.

Who? By first image, I sense there is someone but he's "in hiding." His sword is pointing downward so I'm getting that he doesn't want his presence known yet and by the gloved hand in the second mag he doesn't want to say anything to you yet. I get he could be a mix of Caucasian with an exotic blood line. This person could have light eyes and light colored hair. Strong, quiet guy. Doesn't talk about himself very much.

This is what I got. :) Is there anyone out there in your world that fits this description?

Haha!! Thanks for this reading - I love your magazine readings :)

The only guy I can think of is someone I also like, haha, and who's unavailable, so I fancy him from a distance :D Everything fits, apart from maybe exotic blood line - he does have mixed blood, meaning from two different nationalities, both of them Caucasian, however. Hmm, not sure about not talking about himself very much - I mean he's definitely not an egomaniac, but does talk about himself, mostly though, some thought-out things, so definitely within the bounds of reason. Might be him, oh well, better an admirer from a distance than none ;) Thank you :D