Pendulum questions

Radke

Hi Radke

I'd like to sit again :)
Q. Did I go see the doc in last 5 days?
Q. Do I like milk chocolate?

I'd Like to know:
Q. Does AA have any romantic feelings for me now?

1- yes
2- no
3- yes

mahafrins

1- yes
2- no
3- yes
Well I am not reading cosmic energy I am reading karma and reincarnation... No I have not seen TP's kid the bitch didn't like the idea and me and AP wanted to marry but now he is doesn't seem Keen but Maybe heart of hearts still wants to..

Radke

Well I am not reading cosmic energy I am reading karma and reincarnation... No I have not seen TP's kid the bitch didn't like the idea and me and AP wanted to marry but now he is doesn't seem Keen but Maybe heart of hearts still wants to..

I keep getting yes for cosmic energy. Anyway maybe you read a little bit of it, or something along those lines? Strange

Noni

1- yes
2- no
3- yes

SRSLY!!! you're the BEST EVER pendulum reader I've come cross...I did not believe in pendulum readings but I do now :D
1 & 2 are correct!
I cannot comment on 3 but its good to know :)
Can I please ask one last one, Will AA contact me after August?

Thanks, Radke!

Radke

SRSLY!!! you're the BEST EVER pendulum reader I've come cross...I did not believe in pendulum readings but I do now :D
1 & 2 are correct!
I cannot comment on 3 but its good to know :)
Can I please ask one last one, Will AA contact me after August?

Thanks, Radke!

I literally haven't used pendulums in months lol, and thank you! Just wanted to hop in and see what I got going on

I got yes for your question
You can ask me a bunch more I honestly just want to make sure I am 100% correct

Noni

I literally haven't used pendulums in months lol, and thank you! Just wanted to hop in and see what I got going on

I got yes for your question
You can ask me a bunch more I honestly just want to make sure I am 100% correct
You're sweet thanks :)
I can't sleep....I've been to doc on pain killers had too many yesterday and today I'm trying to avoid taking it so here trying to distract myself LOL
Q. Does AA hope to be in relationship with me?
Q. Do I like cats?
Q. Does O like me romantically?
Q. Did I have a pet parrot?
Q. Will B contact me via email this month?

mahafrins

I keep getting yes for cosmic energy. Anyway maybe you read a little bit of it, or something along those lines? Strange
U can say along the lines cause it's a spiritual book

Radke

You're sweet thanks :)
I can't sleep....I've been to doc on pain killers had too many yesterday and today I'm trying to avoid taking it so here trying to distract myself LOL
Q. Does AA hope to be in relationship with me?
Q. Do I like cats?
Q. Does O like me romantically?
Q. Did I have a pet parrot?
Q. Will B contact me via email this month?

1- no
2- yes
3- no
4- yes
5- yes